Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City bid 100 million for Grealish 09:36 - Jul 31 with 5795 views1teeminants

Obscene and money is ruining the game. Yes as a Saints fan I’m jealous they have that money to spend I don’t mind admitting it but money ruined the game a few years back and it’ll get worse.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 09:56 - Jul 31 with 4775 viewssaintwizzler

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 10:04 - Jul 31 with 4759 viewsSaintNick

Totally right, we should have cast them adrift when they tried to shaft us on the European Super League,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 10:06 - Jul 31 with 4750 viewsJaySaint

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 10:04 - Jul 31 by SaintNick

Totally right, we should have cast them adrift when they tried to shaft us on the European Super League,

I do not buy it for a moment that the English 'big 6' have totally shelved the idea of a breakaway / european league. It is just spin/PR that they have stepped away (for now)

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 12:49 - Jul 31 with 4675 viewsSadoldgit

It is crazy money but then we said that when the first player sold for £100,000. The hope that the pandemic and economic fall out would bring a level of sanity to football seems to have been dashed. The gap between the haves and have nots is just getting bigger. Frankly the sooner the Big 6 bugger off and take their huge bank balances with them the better.
City bid 100 million for Grealish on 13:43 - Jul 31 with 4645 viewsSaintsforeverj

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 09:56 - Jul 31 by saintwizzler

Struggling financially, but they can afford 100 million on one player 🤔

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 14:42 - Jul 31 with 4601 views1teeminants

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 12:49 - Jul 31 by Sadoldgit

It is crazy money but then we said that when the first player sold for £100,000. The hope that the pandemic and economic fall out would bring a level of sanity to football seems to have been dashed. The gap between the haves and have nots is just getting bigger. Frankly the sooner the Big 6 bugger off and take their huge bank balances with them the better.

Yep I know many who agree with this.

Fans just want to see their teams win things no matter how they do it but there’s nothing clever in buying success and I don’t understand how managers of rich clubs get so much credit.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 19:25 - Jul 31 with 4521 viewsBlue

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 10:04 - Jul 31 by SaintNick

Did you say this about your beloved liverpool fc too, Nick?

Asides from that, I'd rather spend £100m on an entertainer like Grealish, than £85m on Maguire, or £120m on Lukaku, as united did.

Blame the game, not the player.

Still stood in the Kippax

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 19:29 - Jul 31 with 4519 viewsSadoldgit

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 19:25 - Jul 31 by Blue

Asides from that, I'd rather spend £100m on an entertainer like Grealish, than £85m on Maguire, or £120m on Lukaku, as united did.

It’s not even the game though, it is people within the game who have been given shedloads of money thanks to SKY and have chosen to throw it at the players (and their parasite agents).
Login to get fewer ads

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 19:32 - Jul 31 with 4519 viewsSaintsforeverj

Whoever is to blame blue, Man City will be unstoppable next season because they spend the most money, buying the best players in the world. And if any other team has a chance, it will be Liverpool, Man U, or Chelsea - so what's the point? There isn't a competition anymore. Man City will win the league, but it's not clever, it's getting boring, unless you support one of the top 4 clubs. And Guardiola said City didn't have any money.
Then he spends 100 million on one player. That really is taking the P. The game is being spoilt by the top clubs, the same clubs who tried to disrespect the game by joining a super league. They are all dreadful clubs with terrible morals.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 19:34]

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 22:30 - Jul 31 with 4455 viewshedgeend61

Jack's been at Villa 20 years and won nothing, if he stays another 10 years he still won't win anyting, he's far to good for Aston Villa.

Harry Kane's been at Spurs 17 years and won nothing, if he stays another 10 years he still won't win anything, he's too good for Tottenham.

They both love their clubs, but they won't stay, no Matt Le Tisss about in this era, but who can blame them really with the dough they earn?

Man City on the other hand are a different kettle of fish, you'd have thought Pep's brief at the start of any season would be win the Champions League, not just roll over a few skittles in the PL, LC, and FA Cup, you don't need to pay a manager 2 million a month to do that with those players.
Cos they'll never be classed as a Top club untill they do win it, and the Scouse and Red half of Manchester will continue to laugh and take the piss.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 22:46]
City bid 100 million for Grealish on 00:48 - Aug 1 with 4416 viewsBison

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 22:30 - Jul 31 by hedgeend61

Jack's been at Villa 20 years and won nothing, if he stays another 10 years he still won't win anyting, he's far to good for Aston Villa.

Harry Kane's been at Spurs 17 years and won nothing, if he stays another 10 years he still won't win anything, he's too good for Tottenham.

They both love their clubs, but they won't stay, no Matt Le Tisss about in this era, but who can blame them really with the dough they earn?

Man City on the other hand are a different kettle of fish, you'd have thought Pep's brief at the start of any season would be win the Champions League, not just roll over a few skittles in the PL, LC, and FA Cup, you don't need to pay a manager 2 million a month to do that with those players.
Cos they'll never be classed as a Top club untill they do win it, and the Scouse and Red half of Manchester will continue to laugh and take the piss.

they do buy well though.

city have not broke no transfer records like Liverpool did for a gk and cb in one year.

both world record fees in one summer.

they are probably the best run club in the world , the most they have paid for a player is £68.8 m ......... De Brunye. not bad ?

Liverpool , Man U and Chelsea have subs that cost more than that,

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 04:58 - Aug 1 with 4383 viewssaintwizzler

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 00:48 - Aug 1 by Bison

they do buy well though.

city have not broke no transfer records like Liverpool did for a gk and cb in one year.

both world record fees in one summer.

they are probably the best run club in the world , the most they have paid for a player is £68.8 m ......... De Brunye. not bad ?

Liverpool , Man U and Chelsea have subs that cost more than that,

Southampton are red,
Man City are blue.
If it wasn’t for the Arabs,
You’d be in League 2.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 11:26 - Aug 1 with 4274 viewsSaintNick

Yes I did include Liverpool in this, my comment about casting them adrift referred to all the clubs in the so called big six, you can read back various articles to confirm that.

Football has gone mad, we are heading to a Scottish PL situation

For the good of the game they all have to go to a European super league

I am blaming the game, not the players or the fans

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 12:04 - Aug 1 with 4250 viewsTripleNiemi

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 11:26 - Aug 1 by SaintNick

Yes I did include Liverpool in this, my comment about casting them adrift referred to all the clubs in the so called big six, you can read back various articles to confirm that.

Football has gone mad, we are heading to a Scottish PL situation

For the good of the game they all have to go to a European super league

I am blaming the game, not the players or the fans

Come off it, what's really changed apart from the levels of cash involved? Blackburn bought the league years back and United have been spūnking obscene amounts on titles for years. New kids on the block that's all.

I would love the big 6 to do one but anyone thinking that is going to solve anything is utterly deluded. Big 6 go, then the newly formed Domestic league would just end up with a new big two or three players. Whatever goes, Saints will never be big players regardless.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 12:56]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 13:57 - Aug 1 with 4186 viewscocklebreath

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 12:04 - Aug 1 by TripleNiemi

Come off it, what's really changed apart from the levels of cash involved? Blackburn bought the league years back and United have been spūnking obscene amounts on titles for years. New kids on the block that's all.

I would love the big 6 to do one but anyone thinking that is going to solve anything is utterly deluded. Big 6 go, then the newly formed Domestic league would just end up with a new big two or three players. Whatever goes, Saints will never be big players regardless.

Well sooner or later if the big clubs bugger off then saints will reach the top, what are we now, between 10-20 biggest clubs, so get rid of 10 or so and we’re looking good. Hurry up big boys fook off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 13:58 - Aug 1 with 4186 viewsBlue

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 19:32 - Jul 31 by Saintsforeverj

Whoever is to blame blue, Man City will be unstoppable next season because they spend the most money, buying the best players in the world. And if any other team has a chance, it will be Liverpool, Man U, or Chelsea - so what's the point? There isn't a competition anymore. Man City will win the league, but it's not clever, it's getting boring, unless you support one of the top 4 clubs. And Guardiola said City didn't have any money.
Then he spends 100 million on one player. That really is taking the P. The game is being spoilt by the top clubs, the same clubs who tried to disrespect the game by joining a super league. They are all dreadful clubs with terrible morals.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 19:34]

I don't know what sport you have been watching, but it has been this way since the advent of the Premier League.

Wasn't a problem for most when united won 13/20 titles, so why is it now?

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 14:01 - Aug 1 with 4183 viewsBlue

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 04:58 - Aug 1 by saintwizzler

Southampton are red,
Man City are blue.
If it wasn’t for the Arabs,
You’d be in League 2.

Yes mate, back in the league we spent one whole season in, during our 127(+) year history.

Clown.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 14:08 - Aug 1 with 4168 viewsBlue

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 22:30 - Jul 31 by hedgeend61

Imagine thinking City fans give a toss about united or liverpool fans taking the piss.....one a club that's only finished above us once in the last decade, and the other with one title in the last 30 years.

Ask a group of City supporters, and you'll find 85% prefer to win domestic titles, and while we would like to win the CL, we're not really that @rsed about it.

Regardless of your classification, City ARE a top club presently, whether you like it or not.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 14:09 - Aug 1 with 4166 viewsBlue

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 12:04 - Aug 1 by TripleNiemi

Nice to see somebody with a sensible, unbiased, unblinkered view on the subject.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 16:26 - Aug 1 with 4118 viewssaintwizzler

Clown?
I love it.
I’m not the one posting on another club’s forum defending the obscene spending.
I hear your a nice chap, please don’t spoil yourself.
Regards Wiz.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 17:36 - Aug 1 with 4079 viewsBlue

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 16:26 - Aug 1 by saintwizzler

Clown?
I love it.
I’m not the one posting on another club’s forum defending the obscene spending.
I hear your a nice chap, please don’t spoil yourself.
Regards Wiz.

Yeah, clown.

If the cap fits, and all that.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 17:59 - Aug 1 with 4046 viewssaint68

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 17:36 - Aug 1 by Blue

Yeah, clown.

And so begins your fall from grace and humility, you were always a decent and level headed poster..but you've descended into another selfish consumer of success at any cost...

Success and grace never marry well..you've just highlighted that perfectly..

Enjoy your extremely ridiculous financial advantage..its beautiful to see once grounded decent supporters become cravers of success at any cost.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 18:26]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 18:08 - Aug 1 with 4038 viewsSaintsforeverj

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 09:56 - Jul 31 by saintwizzler

Arrogant Guadiola destroys any respect people had for him by saying this. A blatant lie. And 100 million on one player? It's obscene, it's rediculous when people have lost their jobs. The top clubs are a disgrace and are ruining the game.

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 18:12 - Aug 1 with 4032 viewssaint68

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 18:08 - Aug 1 by Saintsforeverj

Arrogant Guadiola destroys any respect people had for him by saying this. A blatant lie. And 100 million on one player? It's obscene, it's rediculous when people have lost their jobs. The top clubs are a disgrace and are ruining the game.

But Blue would just say you're Jealous...Fathom that.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 18:15]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 22:16 - Aug 1 with 3930 viewssaintwizzler

City bid 100 million for Grealish on 17:36 - Aug 1 by Blue

Yeah, clown.

I must be as stupid as I look because I can’t understand that.
Enjoy the 6 points off us on the way to another league title.
I won’t be attending the Man City away match at whatever it’s called these days Stadium.
Not doing the top six away grounds this time with the rest of the tourists.
I’ll save my minimum wage as a clown for Norwich, Burnley etc with some atmosphere.
I won’t put you on ignore as I do enjoy your posts about your travels in the Champions League and wish you all the best in that competition with £100m Grealish and £150m Kane.
Hopefully some of that money filters down to clubs that need it. The cannon fodder of EPL.
Anyway goodnight hun x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024