Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane on strike? 11:21 - Aug 2 with 1687 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11675/12370584/

These players are just a law unto themselves. He wants his move to Man City: Now 😭

If true, what a terrible example from a major England International.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 11:35]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Kane on strike? on 11:24 - Aug 2 with 1668 viewsButty101

Great to see this happen to Spurs for a change :-)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Kane on strike? on 11:24 - Aug 2 with 1665 viewsSonicBoom

I doubt he's on strike, just that the transfer is going through.

City might be quite handy if they get Kane and Grealish.
Kane on strike? on 11:25 - Aug 2 with 1657 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kane on strike? on 11:24 - Aug 2 by Butty101

That's true - good point!

Kane on strike? on 11:29 - Aug 2 with 1640 views1885_SFC

He's doing a Virgil. His head's already somewhere else.

Good luck City trying to do a deal with Levy.

Old School is Cool

Kane on strike? on 12:56 - Aug 2 with 1536 viewskingslandstand1

Kane on strike? on 11:29 - Aug 2 by 1885_SFC

He's doing a Virgil. His head's already somewhere else.

Good luck City trying to do a deal with Levy.

Without a doubt. Just proves the point re the modern footballer and that word they've neer heard of called loyalty. For those that still believe that, and it hurts to say, but let's see how strong we are with JWP

If true that City have offered "just" the £100m, wouldn't it be great if they got away with just paying that and stuffed Levy ........

So, JWP to Villa and Danny off to the NLY's!!
Kane on strike? on 13:03 - Aug 2 with 1524 viewsBerber

Kane on strike? on 12:56 - Aug 2 by kingslandstand1

Without a doubt. Just proves the point re the modern footballer and that word they've neer heard of called loyalty. For those that still believe that, and it hurts to say, but let's see how strong we are with JWP

If true that City have offered "just" the £100m, wouldn't it be great if they got away with just paying that and stuffed Levy ........

So, JWP to Villa and Danny off to the NLY's!!

For an outstanding player, and Kane is, usually 3 markers in the Euros, what is wrong with wanting to play at the highest level with a top team? There were strong (undenied) rumours that he had a gentleman’s agreement that he could leave this window. Lovely that City and Kane now have Levy bent over on this one. I don’t suppose Kane feels any loyalty from Levy, and probably vice versa.
Kane on strike? on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 1514 viewsA1079

Just imagine one team having a Grealish and Kane. That team will get an awful lot of free kicks and penalties given how easily they both go to ground...........which of course being top internationals playing in the top 6 they are entitled to do........for the rest it is cheating!
Kane on strike? on 14:11 - Aug 2 with 1449 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kane on strike? on 13:03 - Aug 2 by Berber

For an outstanding player, and Kane is, usually 3 markers in the Euros, what is wrong with wanting to play at the highest level with a top team? There were strong (undenied) rumours that he had a gentleman’s agreement that he could leave this window. Lovely that City and Kane now have Levy bent over on this one. I don’t suppose Kane feels any loyalty from Levy, and probably vice versa.

What is wrong with it? He recently signed a new 6 year contract worth about 10 million pounds a year. Now he is refusing to play for the team he committed to, because a better offer has come along. Just imagine if an NHS doctor behaved like this, on much much less. And they are saving lives.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 14:15]

Login to get fewer ads

Kane on strike? on 14:39 - Aug 2 with 1404 viewsRon11

Kane on strike? on 11:24 - Aug 2 by Butty101

Yes, but no doubt Ings will be following the situation closely (if they haven't already tapped him up).
Kane on strike? on 14:41 - Aug 2 with 1405 viewsdwayne_dibley

Kane on strike? on 13:05 - Aug 2 by A1079

Just imagine one team having a Grealish and Kane. That team will get an awful lot of free kicks and penalties given how easily they both go to ground...........which of course being top internationals playing in the top 6 they are entitled to do........for the rest it is cheating!

we saw a team with both Kane and Grealish, England. They lost to Italy

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Kane on strike? on 14:52 - Aug 2 with 1376 viewskingslandstand1

Kane on strike? on 14:11 - Aug 2 by Saintsforeverj

What is wrong with it? He recently signed a new 6 year contract worth about 10 million pounds a year. Now he is refusing to play for the team he committed to, because a better offer has come along. Just imagine if an NHS doctor behaved like this, on much much less. And they are saving lives.

I know the answer I want to hear from this, and I really hope this is the case, but JWP has just signed a long term contract (not 10 mill pa no doubt) and although his standing has risen since he signed it, I wonder what will happen if Villa come in with an improved offer?

He comes across as a decent sort of bloke that wouldn't give the club any issues, but so has Kane and also Fonte here back in the day
Kane on strike? on 15:44 - Aug 2 with 1309 views1885_SFC

I wonder what Saints' release figure is for JWP? We must have one. Every player has a set value.

We know Ralph loves him... the media love him... and plenty of fans love him (no, not you I_would, you oddball)... but what would it take to let him go?

£40million I reckon.

Old School is Cool

Kane on strike? on 18:29 - Aug 2 with 1200 viewsdarthvader

Imagine a manager who would also take advantage of those players getting fouled and going down to "win free kicks" , using the best dead baller in the country ,to take said free kicks.

If they all played for ,say an international team ? Wow . World beaters .

keep the faith coyr

Kane on strike? on 18:37 - Aug 2 with 1186 viewshedgeend61

If Harry doesn't turn up for training, don't pay him.
Kane on strike? on 00:10 - Aug 3 with 1046 viewsdirk_doone

Kane on strike? on 13:05 - Aug 2 by A1079

It sounds like the divers are not going to be rewarded this season:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/premier-league-referees-told-not-to-giv

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Kane on strike? on 07:06 - Aug 3 with 991 viewsBerber

Kane on strike? on 14:11 - Aug 2 by Saintsforeverj

If he's signed with verbal assurances or written side agreements, the principles are the same, a deal is a deal. Doctors too are known to throw sickies (as well as stuffing their pockets with the additional Covid vaccination fees, whilst delivering a p1ss poor service, as anyone who has tried to deal with their local GP surgery in the past 18 months will tell will tell you). Our local (large) vaccination centre has ONE doctor on site per shift, yet the rest of them from the several practices concerned don't seem to be doing much for the money they receive from the NHS for our regular healthcare.
Kane on strike? on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 907 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kane on strike? on 07:06 - Aug 3 by Berber

If he's signed with verbal assurances or written side agreements, the principles are the same, a deal is a deal. Doctors too are known to throw sickies (as well as stuffing their pockets with the additional Covid vaccination fees, whilst delivering a p1ss poor service, as anyone who has tried to deal with their local GP surgery in the past 18 months will tell will tell you). Our local (large) vaccination centre has ONE doctor on site per shift, yet the rest of them from the several practices concerned don't seem to be doing much for the money they receive from the NHS for our regular healthcare.

Well Kane has refused to train again today and apparently the whole week. He is on strike. Not bad to sit at home for 10 million a year. An England International downing tools, who is a role model to many of our young and who gets paid more a week than most in the world.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 12:54]

Kane on strike? on 17:17 - Aug 3 with 828 views1885_SFC

Shock horror - another greedy coont who wants even more.

Old School is Cool

Kane on strike? on 17:27 - Aug 3 with 822 viewsBerber

Kane on strike? on 12:50 - Aug 3 by Saintsforeverj

Well Kane has refused to train again today and apparently the whole week. He is on strike. Not bad to sit at home for 10 million a year. An England International downing tools, who is a role model to many of our young and who gets paid more a week than most in the world.

Yes, even so, we don't know if he is actually the aggrieved party here. For someone who has always previously been pretty scrupulous about doing the right thing, it seems out of character. Knowing what a cunning piece of work Levy is in contracts and negotiations, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Kane feels that he has got the sh1tty end of the stick. On the other hand, you may be right and he is shamelessly throwing a tantrum, though there doesn't seem to be any history of it with him.

I don't think anyone has enough information to make an informed opinion at this stage.
Kane on strike? on 18:42 - Aug 3 with 773 viewsSadoldgit

Kane on strike? on 12:50 - Aug 3 by Saintsforeverj

Or maybe he is pissed off because he had an agreement that he could leave with Levy which has now been reneged upon and after years of winning nothing with Spurs he is desperate to join a club who have a chance of winning things? That or Brentford I guess because as we have been told, it is just about the money. You seem perfectly ok when our PM and Government break the rules to suit themselves but when a footballer does it you get all uppity. Funny that.
Kane on strike? on 19:04 - Aug 3 with 768 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kane on strike? on 18:42 - Aug 3 by Sadoldgit

Or maybe he is pissed off because he had an agreement that he could leave with Levy which has now been reneged upon and after years of winning nothing with Spurs he is desperate to join a club who have a chance of winning things? That or Brentford I guess because as we have been told, it is just about the money. You seem perfectly ok when our PM and Government break the rules to suit themselves but when a footballer does it you get all uppity. Funny that.

Oh give it a rest about the politics and leave me alone. You are obsessed with me and how I vote. You really are not worth discussing anything with. You are the most argumentative, prejudiced anti tory I have ever discussed with. You don't know me. You don't know what good I have done, just because I vote Tory. You don't know what I do or what I have been through. You respond only to my posts, when others have said the same opinion. You are rude and have one set in concrete opinion that you won't waver from, unless it's to be nasty to a tory. This is a thread about a player earning 300 000 a week, refusing to play for a club he signed a 6 year contract with. Whatever was said, he earns 10 million a year and in my view should at least turn up to train. I just knew you would pop up and disagree with that (and disagree with me personally), with again a dig about my political preferences in a football thread. You are a troll, actually upsetting people. But it's ok if they are a tory right? Dirt on your shoe. But fine, I'm not discussing with someone like you. You are obsessed and it's getting personal. You search out one of my posts and just respond to me, to throw in a political dig. My political preferences are my right as much as religious freedom, sexual orientation or anything else. Those things have nothing to do with someone's football opinions. You hate Tories I get it. Good for you being so prejudice against 15 million voters. You are a bully and the most prejudiced of them all, not having a clue how you are affecting people. But bullies like to hear that don't they? Im putting you on ignore.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 1:38]

Kane on strike? on 08:18 - Aug 4 with 564 viewsBison

Kane on strike? on 19:04 - Aug 3 by Saintsforeverj

Oh give it a rest about the politics and leave me alone. You are obsessed with me and how I vote. You really are not worth discussing anything with. You are the most argumentative, prejudiced anti tory I have ever discussed with. You don't know me. You don't know what good I have done, just because I vote Tory. You don't know what I do or what I have been through. You respond only to my posts, when others have said the same opinion. You are rude and have one set in concrete opinion that you won't waver from, unless it's to be nasty to a tory. This is a thread about a player earning 300 000 a week, refusing to play for a club he signed a 6 year contract with. Whatever was said, he earns 10 million a year and in my view should at least turn up to train. I just knew you would pop up and disagree with that (and disagree with me personally), with again a dig about my political preferences in a football thread. You are a troll, actually upsetting people. But it's ok if they are a tory right? Dirt on your shoe. But fine, I'm not discussing with someone like you. You are obsessed and it's getting personal. You search out one of my posts and just respond to me, to throw in a political dig. My political preferences are my right as much as religious freedom, sexual orientation or anything else. Those things have nothing to do with someone's football opinions. You hate Tories I get it. Good for you being so prejudice against 15 million voters. You are a bully and the most prejudiced of them all, not having a clue how you are affecting people. But bullies like to hear that don't they? Im putting you on ignore.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 1:38]

I think you hurt SoG's with that excellently put dialogue more than smashing him around the head with a baseball bat.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024