Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Speaks 21:57 - Aug 6 with 1132 viewsButty101

It read: "It has been an honour to represent my hometown club and I wanted to thank you all for the incredible support you have shown me since I walked through the door three years ago.

"I hope I've managed to repay you with my performances on the pitch, as it was special for me and my family every time I pulled on the shirt.

"Thank you, Danny."

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Speaks on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 1123 viewsButty101

It was so special that he couldn’t exit quickly enough

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Speaks on 22:08 - Aug 6 with 1108 viewsSadoldgit

According to Danny Aston Villa are a “huge” club. Their average attendance is 28,500. Ours is 29,300. Good luck with those CL aspirations with your new “huge” club Danny.
Danny Speaks on 22:52 - Aug 6 with 1051 viewshedgeend61

Dan, you told us you wanted to leave to win things and play CL football for a Top side, but none of them wanted you did they?

So, for 30k ish a week more you moved pretty much sideways to a one man team (and he's just left to win things) who will win nothing whilst your there, or play CL football and probably finish around mid table at best.

Why not tell the truth that it was for the money, no need to lie.

You've let your City down, Saints fans down, but worst of all you've let yourself down, just another greedy b*stard.
Danny Speaks on 23:02 - Aug 6 with 1040 viewsPatfromPoole

Danny Speaks on 22:52 - Aug 6 by hedgeend61

Dan, you told us you wanted to leave to win things and play CL football for a Top side, but none of them wanted you did they?

So, for 30k ish a week more you moved pretty much sideways to a one man team (and he's just left to win things) who will win nothing whilst your there, or play CL football and probably finish around mid table at best.

You've let your City down, Saints fans down, but worst of all you've let yourself down, just another greedy b*stard.

Mid-table would be a dream for us this season…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Danny Speaks on 23:23 - Aug 6 with 1001 views1teeminants

He’ll win f@@k all with Villa along with the other 15 or so clubs in the premier league .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Danny Speaks on 10:42 - Aug 7 with 741 viewsChesham_Saint

Danny Speaks on 22:52 - Aug 6 by hedgeend61

I agree with all of that Hedge except for the word “b*stard”.

I think the word you meant to use was c*nt? He’s right up there with Lovren - although at least when that b*stard scuttled off to liverpool like a human cockroach, it was to a club where he was almost certain to win something. Unlike Villa.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Danny Speaks on 16:22 - Aug 7 with 596 viewskingolaf

Couldn’t give a monkey’s what that he says. Really shown his true colours.
Danny Speaks on 17:09 - Aug 7 with 563 viewsRon11

Danny Speaks on 10:42 - Aug 7 by Chesham_Saint

I agree with all of that Hedge except for the word “b*stard”.

I think the word you meant to use was c*nt? He’s right up there with Lovren - although at least when that b*stard scuttled off to liverpool like a human cockroach, it was to a club where he was almost certain to win something. Unlike Villa.

What i find most distasteful about this departure is that when he came to St. Mary's he was an injury prone bench warmer who was on the downward slope.
Saints worked really hard to get him the treatment and training to regain his fitness which gave him the opportunity to show what he can do, and importantly form, resurrect his failing career, culminating in an England call up.
Then...thanks Saints, I'm off - after failing to even acknowledge the fact that coming here saved his career.
Coont.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Speaks on 17:16 - Aug 7 with 553 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Speaks on 17:09 - Aug 7 by Ron11

What i find most distasteful about this departure is that when he came to St. Mary's he was an injury prone bench warmer who was on the downward slope.
Saints worked really hard to get him the treatment and training to regain his fitness which gave him the opportunity to show what he can do, and importantly form, resurrect his failing career, culminating in an England call up.
Then...thanks Saints, I'm off - after failing to even acknowledge the fact that coming here saved his career.
Coont.

You really could tell what he was like in his performances after Christmas. He looked miserable and he clearly wanted to leave. This happened just after it all came out about his contract. This is why Ralph is right that you should never keep a player in the last year of his contract. It was the same with Hojbjerg etc.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Danny Speaks on 00:03 - Aug 8 with 459 viewsRon11

Danny Speaks on 17:16 - Aug 7 by Saintsforeverj

You really could tell what he was like in his performances after Christmas. He looked miserable and he clearly wanted to leave. This happened just after it all came out about his contract. This is why Ralph is right that you should never keep a player in the last year of his contract. It was the same with Hojbjerg etc.

And Bertrand today, playing for Leicester.
Happy as a pig in shit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024