Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow 19:14 - Feb 8 with 23596 views100notout

just seen this on twitter - I wish they'd publicise it more and sooner I'm sure that people will want to watch but might not know.

Spread the word.

May be a coincidence but just had an email confirming ifollow available - good move but should have been sent 12/24 hours earlier
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:32]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:51 - Feb 8 with 2716 viewsFrog

Get in
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:52 - Feb 8 with 2713 viewsTyroneShoelaces

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:35 - Feb 8 by dingdangblue

Another half with 0 shots on target.

Have now. Get in !!!
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:52 - Feb 8 with 2692 viewsDaleiLama

What a ball to ball. Back of the net

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:53 - Feb 8 with 2669 viewsIOMDale

These FGR lads don’t like it up them - they’re rattled.

UTDNFS

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:53 - Feb 8 with 2650 viewsJames1980

Get in!

How many players have scored on their debut on a Tuesday night?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:54 - Feb 8 with 2629 viewsTomRAFC

Great positional work by Ball. You could see him calling for it as he made his run.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:55 - Feb 8 with 2604 viewsCedar_Room

Actually thought we’d played alright first half despite FGR having more of the possession and looking in control. This goal isn’t too much of a surprise but I do feel that they can also play better. If they score next I’d be worried. So far though we are looking much more positive second half.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:58 - Feb 8 with 2525 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:53 - Feb 8 by James1980

Get in!

How many players have scored on their debut on a Tuesday night?

It's the 131st time a Dale player has scored his first goal for the club on a Tuesday, but some of those could have been afternoons (Boxing Day, New Year's Day, etc)

EDIT:

9th time, I think, James. First one since Alex Dobre at Walsall in March 2018
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:04]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:59 - Feb 8 with 2523 viewsdawlishdale

Great work by Kelly, and Ball absolutely free in the box. He looks like he's the new Lund
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:01 - Feb 8 with 2458 viewsdawlishdale

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:58 - Feb 8 by TVOS1907

It's the 131st time a Dale player has scored his first goal for the club on a Tuesday, but some of those could have been afternoons (Boxing Day, New Year's Day, etc)

EDIT:

9th time, I think, James. First one since Alex Dobre at Walsall in March 2018
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:04]

Its almost as if you're fed up of yet another ridiculous question !!

I can only recall 7.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:05 - Feb 8 with 2366 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:01 - Feb 8 by dawlishdale

Its almost as if you're fed up of yet another ridiculous question !!

I can only recall 7.

I'm trying to multi-task to keep James happy.

Hopefully, I won't have to rely on I Foller again this season!

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:06 - Feb 8 with 2357 viewsDaleiLama

Pressed really well this half - not just tried to park the bus

Edit: also like how we're giving them a bit of snidey stuff back in the return fixture after the way they played us at Spotland
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:08]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:14 - Feb 8 with 2222 viewsboromat

Downing coming off is a huge loss!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:16 - Feb 8 with 2186 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:06 - Feb 8 by DaleiLama

Pressed really well this half - not just tried to park the bus

Edit: also like how we're giving them a bit of snidey stuff back in the return fixture after the way they played us at Spotland
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:08]

Downing off injured which is a pity because he has been very solid at the back. Hopefully back at the weekend

Edit: & Taylor's first touch is a sheriffs badge header that sets them up for the equaliser. 1-1
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:18]
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:17 - Feb 8 with 2155 viewsboromat

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:16 - Feb 8 by Nigeriamark

Downing off injured which is a pity because he has been very solid at the back. Hopefully back at the weekend

Edit: & Taylor's first touch is a sheriffs badge header that sets them up for the equaliser. 1-1
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:18]

Taylor comes on and makes a mistake 🙈

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:20 - Feb 8 with 2020 viewsCedar_Room

Could Coleman have done better for that goal?
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:21 - Feb 8 with 2005 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:17 - Feb 8 by boromat

Absolutely no need for him to rush out for that header - we had a player dealing with it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:21 - Feb 8 with 2004 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:17 - Feb 8 by boromat

now they hit the bar with a great header. Thought it was in

Backs to the wall stuff
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:23 - Feb 8 with 1929 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:20 - Feb 8 by Cedar_Room

I thought he could

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:23 - Feb 8 with 1926 views442Dale

Haven’t a clue what both Taylor and Dooley were up to for that goal. That injury to Downing is going to be a real problem if it’s longer term.

If he hadn’t had to go off we could have made a change and taken Kelly off who has been very poor since assisting for the goal. Keeps giving it away.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:26 - Feb 8 with 1864 viewsdawlishdale

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:23 - Feb 8 by 442Dale

Haven’t a clue what both Taylor and Dooley were up to for that goal. That injury to Downing is going to be a real problem if it’s longer term.

If he hadn’t had to go off we could have made a change and taken Kelly off who has been very poor since assisting for the goal. Keeps giving it away.

Was thinking exactly the same. Kelly has given the ball away far too often.

What on earth was Taylor doing 😳.

Sometimes feel that Coleman is poor on crosses for a big bloke.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1778 viewsboromat

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:23 - Feb 8 by TVOS1907

I thought he could

He could definitely do better with the second

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1760 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:20 - Feb 8 by Cedar_Room

Yes - he could have saved it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1760 viewsIOMDale

Awful error from Coleman. Truly awful.

UTDNFS

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:31 - Feb 8 with 1759 viewsRotherhamDale

How has he let that in!!!?!??!

Possession with progression.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024