Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow 19:14 - Feb 8 with 23591 views100notout

just seen this on twitter - I wish they'd publicise it more and sooner I'm sure that people will want to watch but might not know.

Spread the word.

May be a coincidence but just had an email confirming ifollow available - good move but should have been sent 12/24 hours earlier
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:32]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:31 - Feb 8 with 2728 viewsCedar_Room

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:23 - Feb 8 by TVOS1907

I thought he could

Certainly could have done better with that one FFS
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:31 - Feb 8 with 2721 viewsJames1980

Rollocks

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:31 - Feb 8 with 2720 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:30 - Feb 8 by boromat

He could definitely do better with the second

Big error by the keeper. Headed right at him & he fumbled it over the Line
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 21:31]
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 2690 viewsboromat

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:26 - Feb 8 by dawlishdale

Was thinking exactly the same. Kelly has given the ball away far too often.

What on earth was Taylor doing 😳.

Sometimes feel that Coleman is poor on crosses for a big bloke.

The whole team have been panicking on the ball with the pressing of FGR but ironically had more time on the ball this half just rushed and fluffed their passes.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 2681 viewsdingdangblue

Oh that is shocking.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 2646 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:30 - Feb 8 by boromat

He could definitely do better with the second

He could.

Not sure how we could have "had an easy win tonight", though, as per this Geordie Scouser.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:33 - Feb 8 with 2630 views_Windydale

So disappointing, especially for those players that have put a shift in. Downing going off was our downfall.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:33 - Feb 8 with 2610 viewsdawlishdale

Butterfingers keeper. Jeez.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:37 - Feb 8 with 2459 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:33 - Feb 8 by _Windydale

So disappointing, especially for those players that have put a shift in. Downing going off was our downfall.

Exactly. Disastrous 60 seconds with him going off & his replacement making a mistake for the equaliser

we were superb for the open 25 minutes of the second half up to that point
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:37 - Feb 8 with 2445 viewsFrog

Is that 1 win in 13? RS talks a good game but the results don't back it up.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:38 - Feb 8 with 2422 viewsdingdangblue

How has Ball put that wide?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:38 - Feb 8 with 2417 viewsIOMDale

A pessimistic view of the table but both Oldham and Scunny winning tonight…

UTDNFS

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:43 - Feb 8 with 2274 views_Windydale

How many times are we going to say we shouldn't have lost that!

So much potential and tantalising us with hope.

We try to play the good stuff, but there is always a howler round the corner.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:43 - Feb 8 with 2267 viewsboromat

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:38 - Feb 8 by IOMDale

Have to admit we're in a relegation fight now.

We didn't look anywhere near as fit as FGR tonight. Obviously still bedding in some new players. On a positive when we did find the confidence to play against them we did alright and caused them some problems.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:44 - Feb 8 with 2248 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:38 - Feb 8 by IOMDale

Not panicking yet !!

finished 2-1 and over the 90 minutes they probably shaded it. however we defended well & it has been 2 big errors that have cost us ( shades of the last couple of seasons). No good being valiant non-winners, we need a win sharpish

The new lads seem to be bedding in reasonably well but we need the forwards to get off the mark

Hopefully Ball's performance will be a sign of things to come from midfield, one of our MOMs
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:45 - Feb 8 with 2208 viewsRotherhamDale

Just read elsewhere that it's 1 win since October

Possession with progression.

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:46 - Feb 8 with 2163 viewsShun

Harrogate (H) and Scunthorpe (A) next. 6 points is needed from those games, no excuses.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:47 - Feb 8 with 2140 viewsCedar_Room

We’re our own worst enemies there. Easily could and should have got something out of that game. Personally think Coleman is a liability. Doesn’t reassure me at the back at all. Haven’t been impressed since he got brought in. But - some good performances in there against a decent team. Ball in particular had a great game. If we can play like that second half more regularly we should pick up some wins but it’s really silly stupid mistakes keep costing us. Have to agree that RS needs to start producing some results now. He’s been backed in the transfer window so can’t have any excuses. Already looks like our season is over - no hope of chasing the play offs now the only danger is dropping further and getting dragged into the relegation battle. With the support RS has been given that would be disastrous. Will he do it though? Honestly the jury is still out for me.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:49 - Feb 8 with 2086 views_Windydale

We were up for the fight but I agree, they looked fitter and stronger.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:49 - Feb 8 with 2067 views442Dale

Need to play two up front with someone like Grant or Ball behind them. Get balls into the box and shots off. Priority is to get a result but Downing’s injury could end up being a bigger blow than the result.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:54 - Feb 8 with 1959 viewsNorthernDale

I agree that RS must now get results, we are slowly being dragged into being in a relegation fight.

When we attacked, we played well, but we had nothing up front, we are toothless and I agree with the commentary 'we over pass the ball and try walking the ball into the net', I also agree that Dowling going off was a big factor in the result, but sitting back and seeking to defend the goal was a poor decision. I will admit that Forest Green are a very good side with very dangerous strikers, unlike us, but we made out own problems and that is down RS.

The one positive was the debut of Ball.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:54 - Feb 8 with 1944 viewsSandyDrum

Stockdale not applauding or even acknowledging the away fans has sickened me and there needs to be a serious excuse for not doing so. I hope the post match interview asks him why.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:56 - Feb 8 with 1898 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 21:46 - Feb 8 by Shun

Harrogate (H) and Scunthorpe (A) next. 6 points is needed from those games, no excuses.

5 of the next 7 against teams in the bottom half including 3 teams below us. key month coming up

edit: 4 of the next 7, but still 3 of the teams below us.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 22:00]
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 22:02 - Feb 8 with 1774 viewssooty_dale

Remember when we used to win games? Feels about half a decade ago. I miss those days
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 1747 viewsDMR90

There are some good players in our team that create a lot of optimism but equally we have some awful footballers in Coleman, Broadbent and Taylor. Dorsett can look very shaky, Grant isn’t great out wide, we have no bite in the centre of midfield and the strikers struggle up top by themselves. Time for a new formation as this is continuing to not work. 1 shot on target. Yes it came down to individual errors but FGR had much better chances including hitting the bar and post. 1 win since October, very much a relegation battle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024