Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread 10:17 - Feb 24 with 15345 viewsSaintNick

This thread for all the debates on the developing situation

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Mar 3 with 1601 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 00:33 - Mar 3 by 1885_SFC

I didn't read it because it was the Guardian... but I figured it would be some bearded, corduroy-wearing, kale-eating, anti-war weirdo. Guess I was right?

Perhaps stop making silly judgements and read it first?
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Mar 3 with 1601 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 09:10 - Mar 3 by PaleRider

WTF is Abramovic not being sanctioned - are we letting him get rid of his UK assets first? I smell a rat!

It looks odd doesn’t it?
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Mar 3 with 1548 views1885_SFC

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Mar 3 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps stop making silly judgements and read it first?

There's nothing to read. Nuclear deterrents work - as the last 70-odd years have proved. I don't need anyone to tell me otherwise. Perhaps you should get a mind of your own?

Old School is Cool

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Mar 3 with 1498 viewsHeisenberg

I see the French and Germans have seized oligarchs super yachts. Why is Abramovich being allowed to offload all his assets and not one of the billions of pounds worth of London properties Putins friends own has been taken. Johnson refused to answer why of course.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Mar 3 with 1474 viewsPaleRider

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Mar 3 by Heisenberg

I see the French and Germans have seized oligarchs super yachts. Why is Abramovich being allowed to offload all his assets and not one of the billions of pounds worth of London properties Putins friends own has been taken. Johnson refused to answer why of course.

I'm sure it can't have anything to do with bankrolling the Party party.

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Mar 3 with 1404 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Mar 3 by PaleRider

I'm sure it can't have anything to do with bankrolling the Party party.

Good for thought…

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/mar/03/putin-oligarchs-uk-slow-at-acti
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:16 - Mar 3 with 1386 viewssaint68

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Mar 3 by Sadoldgit

Good for thought…

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/mar/03/putin-oligarchs-uk-slow-at-acti

Meanwhile Ukrainian troops are firing British supplied ordinance into Russian scum that have invaded their homeland under the orders of a psychotic mafia Don type maniac.fuk off with your petty political shyte!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Mar 3 with 1369 views1885_SFC

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:16 - Mar 3 by saint68

Meanwhile Ukrainian troops are firing British supplied ordinance into Russian scum that have invaded their homeland under the orders of a psychotic mafia Don type maniac.fuk off with your petty political shyte!!!

He can't help it. The Guardian to him is like a top shelf w@nk mag would be to you & me.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:43 - Mar 3 with 1367 viewssaint68

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Mar 3 by 1885_SFC

He can't help it. The Guardian to him is like a top shelf w@nk mag would be to you & me.

I think you're right mate.

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:03 - Mar 4 with 1298 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Mar 3 by 1885_SFC

It’s a source of information. You should try it sometime instead of sticking to the usual right wing wa nk fest stuff you feed on. Tell me, how did the fact that we have hundreds of nuclear warheads stop the Russians shelling a nuclear plant in Ukraine? Not so much of a deterrent. As for you Saint68, you have spent the last two years peddling conspiracy theories about covid so do you really think you had a shred of credibility left?
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:04 - Mar 4 with 1297 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:16 - Mar 3 by saint68

Pot kettle black.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:06 - Mar 4 with 1291 viewsSadoldgit

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Mar 3 by 1885_SFC

There's nothing to read. Nuclear deterrents work - as the last 70-odd years have proved. I don't need anyone to tell me otherwise. Perhaps you should get a mind of your own?

I think you have just perfectly summed up why we have the problems we have. You sound like Putin mate.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:12 - Mar 4 with 1293 viewskernow

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 21:43 - Mar 3 by saint68

I think you're right mate.

Nuclear deterrence may have kept the peace so far but there's no guarantee that this may continue.
It's been said many times that NATO has been responsible for keeping the peace but that's definitely no longer the case, on the contrary in fact.

With an all powerful, unaccountable, cynical dictator nothing is guaranteed except bloodshed and savagery. He needs to be stopped now.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:34 - Mar 4 with 1271 viewssaint68

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:12 - Mar 4 by kernow

Nuclear deterrence may have kept the peace so far but there's no guarantee that this may continue.
It's been said many times that NATO has been responsible for keeping the peace but that's definitely no longer the case, on the contrary in fact.

With an all powerful, unaccountable, cynical dictator nothing is guaranteed except bloodshed and savagery. He needs to be stopped now.

I go back to my previous post intimating that Nuclear weapons don't need to be deployed when there are live and defunct Nuclear power plants that can be sabotaged to create the same outcome....oh whoops we shelled a Nuclear power site...sorry!!

But at least the Chinese have finally become worried about the Russians activities around these sites.

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 09:41 - Mar 4 with 1245 viewskernow

As usual, the Chinese are playing the long, patient waiting game.
They have their eyes on Siberia for their little bit of Lebensraum.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Mar 5 with 1139 viewsUlsterBaz

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Mar 5 with 1108 viewsJaySaint

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 09:41 - Mar 4 by kernow

Of course. This will cement China as the world's No.1

No one will go up against the militarily, and they are seeing what the 'West' does outside of a conflict, and will put in place measure to protect themselves against it.

For all the reliance on Russia from the West, I can only imagine that reliance on China is on a whole different level.

Of course, when China takes Taiwan, we wont care over here. Why should we?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Mar 5 with 1092 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

The b@stard promised a few hours ceasefire but lied and tricked them. He is killing innocent victims who thought they had a chance to escape. What a despicable c@nt Putin is.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 11:55]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:56 - Mar 5 with 1085 viewsJaySaint

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 11:54 - Mar 5 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

The b@stard promised a few hours ceasefire but lied and tricked them. He is killing innocent victims who thought they had a chance to escape. What a despicable c@nt Putin is.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 11:55]

taken from the UK/US Playbook IMO
I admire the gall of Blair demanding a trial for Vlad

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 12:49 - Mar 5 with 1025 viewsgrumpy

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 09:41 - Mar 4 by kernow

and Taiwan.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Mar 10 with 857 viewssaint68

I'd just like to make it clear that the start dates of WW1 WW2 and the Ukrainian invasion (WW3) add up to 68 individually but in no way do I take responsibility for these atrocities.

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:50 - Mar 12 with 709 viewsPaleRider

It's struck me that many members of the UK Government which is being criticised for a slow response to the Ukrainian immigrant crisis are either first or second generation immigrants themselves., whose families were given sanctuary in the UK. This strikes me as being very hypocritical.

Is this a case of "now our families are in, let's prevent others from having the same benefits"? Or is it that, although they wrap themselves in the Union Flag, they don't really understand what it means to be British?

This isn't a racist rant but it just strikes me how generous the UK public is compared to our government response and I am wondering what is causing this.
Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 10:38 - Mar 12 with 670 viewscocklebreath

Ukraine V Russia Matchday Thread on 08:50 - Mar 12 by PaleRider

It's struck me that many members of the UK Government which is being criticised for a slow response to the Ukrainian immigrant crisis are either first or second generation immigrants themselves., whose families were given sanctuary in the UK. This strikes me as being very hypocritical.

Is this a case of "now our families are in, let's prevent others from having the same benefits"? Or is it that, although they wrap themselves in the Union Flag, they don't really understand what it means to be British?

This isn't a racist rant but it just strikes me how generous the UK public is compared to our government response and I am wondering what is causing this.

I think the cause is the government is full of self serving c()nts, many in the pocket of Putin and his cronies

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024