Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? 14:23 - Feb 28 with 10522 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:08 - Feb 28 with 2170 viewsmax936

Was decent for us, we played some good stuff under him, Jenkins falling out with his agent was the beginning of the end though, but I think I'd back Jenkins in that one as is agent seemed to want to take over transfers here, which would have been unsustainable, Laudrup lost interest slowly but surely after that,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 17:41 - Feb 28 with 2092 viewsKeithHaynes

He gave us the best of times.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:08 - Feb 28 with 2057 viewsunion_jack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 17:41 - Feb 28 by KeithHaynes

He gave us the worst of times😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:09 - Feb 28 with 2053 viewsGixerJack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:08 - Feb 28 by union_jack

He gave us the worst of times😄

Oh Danny boy, Danny boy, Danny boy.
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:18 - Feb 28 with 2038 viewspencoedjack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 17:41 - Feb 28 by KeithHaynes

Best times & only major trophy.

As for his agent we’d probably still be playing in the PL if he was advising us on transfers & not a roofing contractor.

Add in Monk being given the managerial post after him.
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:52 - Feb 28 with 1996 viewsmax936

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:18 - Feb 28 by pencoedjack

Best times & only major trophy.

As for his agent we’d probably still be playing in the PL if he was advising us on transfers & not a roofing contractor.

Add in Monk being given the managerial post after him.

We wouldn't have had the budget to kept him happy though, definite clash of personalities as well, don't think it was ever gonna end well.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 19:42 - Feb 28 with 1962 viewsBest_loser

Just to have a manager who was a legendary player was a thrill in itself , gave the club status and his achievements in a short time will never be forgotten , but you always felt it would end in tears and it did
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:06 - Feb 28 with 1926 viewsDr_Parnassus

Great player.

Good cup manager.

Poor league manager

Average overall manager

No need for a poll where people can be skewed by romanticism. The above is simply a fact. One of our worst league managers in modern history, after a fantastic 6 months it was largely awful.

His last 35 games went for less than a point a game.

Not sure why you are so obsessed about it though
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 20:12]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:12 - Feb 28 with 1921 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:52 - Feb 28 by max936

We wouldn't have had the budget to kept him happy though, definite clash of personalities as well, don't think it was ever gonna end well.

How much did Laudrup spend? What was his biggest outlay?? I thought he brought in some bargains that made up one of our greatest ever sides? Or did I dream it???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:13 - Feb 28 with 1918 viewsunion_jack

Trample, I was paraphrasing Dickens’ A Tale Of Two Cities

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:13 - Feb 28 with 1917 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 18:52 - Feb 28 by max936

Who bought Clucas?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:14 - Feb 28 with 1911 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:12 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

How much did Laudrup spend? What was his biggest outlay?? I thought he brought in some bargains that made up one of our greatest ever sides? Or did I dream it???

Not really Laudrup, it was Tutumlu who brought in players on his behalf.

After he was given his marching orders for trying to sell Ashley Williams under the clubs nose, the quality of our signings dipped.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:24 - Feb 28 with 1907 viewspencoedjack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:13 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Who bought Clucas?

Clement I think.
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:54 - Feb 28 with 1882 viewsmax936

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:12 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I dunno how much he spend, you tell me, Im on about his agent.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:55 - Feb 28 with 1875 viewsmax936

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:13 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Who bought Clucas?

What's this 20 question's you tell me ?

Brynnie you carry on and I'll be putting you over my knee next time I see you
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 20:57]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:59 - Feb 28 with 1861 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:06 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Great player.

Good cup manager.

Poor league manager

Average overall manager

No need for a poll where people can be skewed by romanticism. The above is simply a fact. One of our worst league managers in modern history, after a fantastic 6 months it was largely awful.

His last 35 games went for less than a point a game.

Not sure why you are so obsessed about it though
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 20:12]

You were insistent that many felt the same as you.
75% says otherwise.
It is your viewpoint he was a poor league manager and overrated. That is fine but it is just a viewpoint, not a fact.
As I have shown above three quarters of those who answered the poll felt he was a good or great manager
for us.
Opinions eh ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:04 - Feb 28 with 1845 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:59 - Feb 28 by STID2017

75% says otherwise.
It is your viewpoint he was a poor league manager and overrated. That is fine but it is just a viewpoint, not a fact.
As I have shown above three quarters of those who answered the poll felt he was a good or great manager
for us.
Opinions eh ?

My insistence was correct.

You put 5 options in quite intentionally with only 2 options being less than “good”. People will always look back fondly, but him being poor in the league is a fact, him not being a great manager is a fact and him doing well in the cup for us is a fact.

You may not like those facts, but facts they remain. No matter how many of the gang you get to vote a certain way on a football forum (?!)… it won’t change anything.

He is an incredibly average manager which is why Swansea City is the pinnacle of his CV, and he was sacked after 18 months.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 21:08]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:46 - Feb 28 with 1814 viewsWhiterockin

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:04 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

You put 5 options in quite intentionally with only 2 options being less than “good”. People will always look back fondly, but him being poor in the league is a fact, him not being a great manager is a fact and him doing well in the cup for us is a fact.

You may not like those facts, but facts they remain. No matter how many of the gang you get to vote a certain way on a football forum (?!)… it won’t change anything.

He is an incredibly average manager which is why Swansea City is the pinnacle of his CV, and he was sacked after 18 months.

I would much rather have had Laudrup as our manager than not. For me that's what really matters.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:48 - Feb 28 with 1801 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:46 - Feb 28 by Whiterockin

I would much rather have had Laudrup as our manager than not. For me that's what really matters.

Indeed, still doesn’t make him a great manager though.

I’d rather us have Michael Obafemi than not, he’s not a great striker though. For us or otherwise.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:04 - Feb 28 with 1780 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:55 - Feb 28 by max936

With your back???? I very much doubt it lad 😹😹😹😹

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:07 - Feb 28 with 1771 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:59 - Feb 28 by STID2017

75% says otherwise.
for us.
Opinions eh ?

Some people enjoy being contrary. That Andy mole is another one.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:08 - Feb 28 with 1763 viewsmax936

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:04 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

With your back???? I very much doubt it lad 😹😹😹😹

You're probably right with your size and weight

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:11 - Feb 28 with 1754 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:07 - Feb 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Some people enjoy being contrary. That Andy mole is another one.

No enjoyment about staying a fact.

Less than point a game in the league for the last 35 league games is poor. It would be “contrary” to say it wasn’t.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:13 - Feb 28 with 1743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 20:55 - Feb 28 by max936

The point is the biggest fee was for Bony (£13 million) the rest were more than good value. We had a good team , he didn’t go mental with the budget and we weren’t saddled with awful transfers like Clucas, Bony mk2 etc etc

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:29 - Feb 28 with 1723 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:04 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

No I put you option up there as well but only 23% agree with you
Is it so hard for you to admit whilst it is your opinion, it is not fact ?
You insisted so many agreed with your opinion
Clearly not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024