Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea 09:23 - Mar 10 with 47745 viewsDWQPR

Just been sanctioned by the UK government. Now I assume that any follower of the filth buying tickets or anything associated with that lot will be breaking the law?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:40 - Mar 10 with 2699 viewsozexile

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:34 - Mar 10 by SimonD

They are not allowed to sell any more tickets.

According to the BBC feed, they have 28k season ticket holders (who can still go to matches) and a capacity of £41k. That is going to hurt.

Especially when those season ticket holders can't renew.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:43 - Mar 10 with 2668 viewsPhildo

On the (also) bright side they cant sell any more of that hideous kit.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:46 - Mar 10 with 2629 viewsDannyPaddox

“ Wanted in fourteen counties of this state, the condemned is found guilty of associating with a person who is or has been destabilising Ukraine and undermining and threatening the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine, namely Vladimir Putin. And contrary to the laws of decency, the condemned is further guilty of feathering the nests of John Terry, Frank Lampard, and Jose Bosingwa and generally promoting and financing the interests of the biggest bunch of cock-goblins professional football has ever seen. Therefore, according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us, Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich, known as 'the prat', or any other aliases he might go by - to fcuk off from British Football for ever. May Chelsea plummet through the leagues accordingly. Proceed."
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:47 - Mar 10 with 2621 viewsloftus77

Every club honour or trophy 'won' under the Abramovich regime should be rescinded, scrubbed and expunged from all records. Surely.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:48 - Mar 10 with 2618 viewsWokingR

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:40 - Mar 10 by ozexile

Especially when those season ticket holders can't renew.

The more thought you give this, the better it keeps getting.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:48 - Mar 10 with 2617 viewswombat

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:23 - Mar 10 by gobbles

If it is only Abramovich's money that is keeping Chelsea running, it will be interesting to see how that works out. After all, if our board are putting in £1m a month, what is Abramovich putting in? And presuming that he no longer can, how can they keep the doors open?

The chelsea mesage boards are comedy gold if anyone has a few mins spare to have a look

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:48 - Mar 10 with 2599 viewsBerkoRanger

1. The ramifications across the leagues / non-leagues could be huge. Will other clubs still be able to use players they have on loan from Chelsea if CFC is no longer able to financially benefit from all the regular loan payments they receive from all those other clubs?
2. Isn't Bournemouth Russian owned?

Sky Sports must be having a meltdown.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:53 - Mar 10 with 2557 viewsessextaxiboy

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:48 - Mar 10 by wombat

The chelsea mesage boards are comedy gold if anyone has a few mins spare to have a look

One poster thought the UK taxpayer would be picking up the wage bill
Login to get fewer ads

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:53 - Mar 10 with 2553 viewsSimonD

I wonder if they can prove that they have the funds to complete the season?
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:53 - Mar 10 with 2549 viewsozexile

What will happen to the Sky TV money they receive?
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:54 - Mar 10 with 2539 viewsgobbles

Like the £20,000 limit to travel expenses. Looks like coach and ferry to next away European game. They'll be stuck in the queue with all the truckers
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:57 - Mar 10 with 2505 viewsHAYESBOY

Lets hope Malaysia do not invade anyone!!

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:58 - Mar 10 with 2500 viewsLogman

Boris to be inducted into the Forever R's PDQ
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:01 - Mar 10 with 2444 viewsWokingR

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:58 - Mar 10 by Logman

Boris to be inducted into the Forever R's PDQ

My Favourite Post so far
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:05 - Mar 10 with 2395 viewsdaveB

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:53 - Mar 10 by ozexile

What will happen to the Sky TV money they receive?

That will go to the day to day running of the club wages, bills etc, The main change is that Roman can't take any money out of the club

The club could still be sold but he wouldn't get a penny from it
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:06 - Mar 10 with 2384 viewsWokingR

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:05 - Mar 10 by daveB

That will go to the day to day running of the club wages, bills etc, The main change is that Roman can't take any money out of the club

The club could still be sold but he wouldn't get a penny from it

Dust off those collection buckets lads
We can still take it over and turn the sh*thole into a carpark yet
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:14 - Mar 10 with 2324 viewsessextaxiboy

Top work fron Chris Bryant MP.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:17 - Mar 10 with 2295 viewsCamberleyR

£40m per year sponsorship with 3 'under review'

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:18 - Mar 10 with 2277 viewsHantsR

Fascinating news and I guess I should be feeling a wonderful sense of schadenfreude, but in reality I could only derive any real satisfaction if, or hopefully when the sanctions can ease the suffering of the desperate people of Ukraine.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:21 - Mar 10 with 2244 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:18 - Mar 10 by HantsR

Fascinating news and I guess I should be feeling a wonderful sense of schadenfreude, but in reality I could only derive any real satisfaction if, or hopefully when the sanctions can ease the suffering of the desperate people of Ukraine.

This.

The grass is always greener.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 2221 viewsE17hoop

My favourite comment from a CFC forum this morning:

"So the UK government will destroy an entire club from top to bottom because of 1 man. The tens of millions of supporters, the players, the staff, the coaches. All totally innocent and they get to watch as their club is destroyed."

Tens of millions?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:26 - Mar 10 with 2190 viewsgobbles

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:18 - Mar 10 by HantsR

At times like this, everyone needs to allow themselves something to smile about.
The bottom line is, we've known for years that Chelsea have gotten rich and successful off the back of money stolen from the Russian people. It is terrible that it has taken something like what is going on in Ukraine for anything to happen about it, but beyond our feelings about Chelsea, it is still the right thing being done.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:28 - Mar 10 with 2174 viewsDannyPaddox

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 10:54 - Mar 10 by gobbles

Like the £20,000 limit to travel expenses. Looks like coach and ferry to next away European game. They'll be stuck in the queue with all the truckers

Advice from Neil Hannon of the Divine Comedy.

Take the National Express when your life's in a mess.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:36 - Mar 10 with 2115 viewsRs_Holy

so what happens to all the money that chelsea owe Abramovich (is it £1.5 Billion)??? Will it be written off???
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:41 - Mar 10 with 2074 viewsSilverfoxqpr

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:36 - Mar 10 by Rs_Holy

so what happens to all the money that chelsea owe Abramovich (is it £1.5 Billion)??? Will it be written off???

Think he said he'd write it off when he put the club up for sale last week didn't he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024