Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 53003 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 15:46 - Apr 5 with 1002 viewsguthrieintherain

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 15:45 - Apr 5 by 73__73

People should be able to bring whatever flag they want, certainly wouldn’t bother me.

Yes that's what i am saying agree totally.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 15:55 - Apr 5 with 979 viewsguthrieintherain

Yes Irish,Union Welsh makes no odds to me.

May get myself an Irish flag and stick it next to the Union Jack would look good.

Sure they won't mind

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread (n/t) on 15:57 - Apr 5 with 971 viewstrampie

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 15:55 - Apr 5 by guthrieintherain

Yes Irish,Union Welsh makes no odds to me.

May get myself an Irish flag and stick it next to the Union Jack would look good.

Sure they won't mind

Irish tricolour next to the British union flag in the Swansea.com arena hey (poor old Wales not a Welsh flag in sight)., there is only one way to find out if the 'loyalists' don't mind is for you to do it and find out, i would not want to give bad advice but if you are confident that you can put an Irish tricolour next to a union flag go for it, I would be concerned that the union flag wavers are Northern Ireland loyalists or English nationalists or squaddies from the Army that put Britain before Wales, it would be interesting to see how you get on.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 16:10]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:03 - Apr 5 with 948 viewsSTID2017

In other news, Swansea did the historic Doube over Cardiff on Saturday!!

Russell Martin's Barmy Army !!!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 860 viewsChief

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 15:30 - Apr 5 by guthrieintherain

What's the problem with a union flag not something I would have done but it's upto them.

I would take exception to a Russian Swans flag but the union Jack whatever floats your boat.

Maybe we should have a pro Irish flag as well just to even it out.

Maybe just Wales or Swans flags? Far easier all round, sounded offend anyone then.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread (n/t) on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 859 viewsguthrieintherain

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread (n/t) on 15:57 - Apr 5 by trampie

Irish tricolour next to the British union flag in the Swansea.com arena hey (poor old Wales not a Welsh flag in sight)., there is only one way to find out if the 'loyalists' don't mind is for you to do it and find out, i would not want to give bad advice but if you are confident that you can put an Irish tricolour next to a union flag go for it, I would be concerned that the union flag wavers are Northern Ireland loyalists or English nationalists or squaddies from the Army that put Britain before Wales, it would be interesting to see how you get on.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 16:10]

Fished one out who has got a problem already didn't take long it's not the flag that's the problem but the bitterness inside the old grey matter

That was my point if it's just a British flag no worries.
Same goes for the Irish happy days.

Can see it now Celtic Swans next to the Union Jack bloody lovely no time for sectarian crap.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 16:57]

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 with 858 viewsVincent_Vega

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 15:45 - Apr 5 by 73__73

People should be able to bring whatever flag they want, certainly wouldn’t bother me.

This, its a piece of fireproof cloth. As long as it doesn't represent a banned group, crack on!

Oh and to those hating on the Union flag cheers for working on the 2nd June so the rest can enjoy the Jubilee. No? Thought not.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:55 - Apr 5 with 850 viewsChief

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 by Vincent_Vega

This, its a piece of fireproof cloth. As long as it doesn't represent a banned group, crack on!

Oh and to those hating on the Union flag cheers for working on the 2nd June so the rest can enjoy the Jubilee. No? Thought not.

I would absolutely work if my work place was open.

What a joke that is.

Login to get fewer ads

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 833 viewstrampie

Is there a premium payment for that day ?, I definitely want to work that day.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 833 viewsVincent_Vega

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:55 - Apr 5 by Chief

I would absolutely work if my work place was open.

What a joke that is.

yes how convenient..

Anyway b1tchin about flags is infantile. Weh Weh Union jack Weh Weh Cymru Weh weh cardiff fans are picking on me weeeh .

Grow up the lot of you! It a piece of cloth!

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:00 - Apr 5 with 822 viewsVincent_Vega

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 by trampie

Is there a premium payment for that day ?, I definitely want to work that day.

volunteer then, surely there's a foodbank or shelter needing support?

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 803 viewsNotLoyal

Start of my bro’s bands uk jaunt on that Thursday in London.
An extra bank holiday can’t be bad.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 17:17]

OK I've changed it.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:10 - Apr 5 with 800 viewstrampie

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:00 - Apr 5 by Vincent_Vega

I'm a shift worker might be working anyway, I work Xmas days, new year's Day, Easter, St David's day, weekends, nights, nights on weekends you name it, I work it.
I certainly will be happy to work that day and if it's a bank holiday that's extra coin.

Enjoy your day off.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 793 viewsChief

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 by Vincent_Vega

yes how convenient..

Anyway b1tchin about flags is infantile. Weh Weh Union jack Weh Weh Cymru Weh weh cardiff fans are picking on me weeeh .

Grow up the lot of you! It a piece of cloth!

Ok well thanks for contributing and bitching about people bitching.

But yes I agree that's probably why you see these union jacks v the scum. It's them who appear to have been intimidated and manipulated to the point of turning their back on and ignore their national team. And then provides the scum a stick to beat other normal swans with. Who fair play to them regularly point out on twitter etc that this is just a minority.

A piece of cloth that many pay to take to games so you must think they need to grow up too. More I assume.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:14 - Apr 5 with 789 viewstrampie

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 by NotLoyal

Start of my bro’s bands uk jaunt on that Thursday in London.
An extra bank holiday can’t be bad.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 17:17]

Hey not loyal would you advice a person to put an Irish tricolour next to a union flag ?, I don't know these people with union flags would they be ok with that ?, there again it is Wales I suppose and not NI.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:19 - Apr 5 with 763 viewsChief

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:00 - Apr 5 by Vincent_Vega

I believe I am working.

Unlike the Royals I wasn't born into immense privilege and wealth.

And if I was I wouldn't use to it bail out nonces

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:24 - Apr 5 with 758 viewsNotLoyal

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:14 - Apr 5 by trampie

Hey not loyal would you advice a person to put an Irish tricolour next to a union flag ?, I don't know these people with union flags would they be ok with that ?, there again it is Wales I suppose and not NI.

I would say it depends where you are 😂
In your back garden fine, on the shankill possibly not but there have been peace marches here with both flags evident on the falls as well.

As for these younger Swansea kids I don’t know them, I know a lot of the older guys, they aren’t that old tbh, they are fine as far as I can see but there’s some hard nuts in amongst them. Like everywhere I suppose. Depends as well what are you trying to achieve ? For me, if there’s a risk of your actions resulting in a scrap then make sure you assess the reaction and be able to deal with it. But I don’t see that as anything other than provocative as they are displaying their countries flag, unless you are a swans fan from the south, I met quite a few in Cork a long while back, then what’s the point ?

OK I've changed it.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:24 - Apr 5 with 752 viewsChief

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:19 - Apr 5 by Chief

I believe I am working.

Unlike the Royals I wasn't born into immense privilege and wealth.

And if I was I wouldn't use to it bail out nonces

Sorry I retract that statement.

It was actually OUR wealth they used to bail out the nonce.

Apologies.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:27 - Apr 5 with 744 viewstrampie

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:24 - Apr 5 by NotLoyal

In your back garden fine, on the shankill possibly not but there have been peace marches here with both flags evident on the falls as well.

As for these younger Swansea kids I don’t know them, I know a lot of the older guys, they aren’t that old tbh, they are fine as far as I can see but there’s some hard nuts in amongst them. Like everywhere I suppose. Depends as well what are you trying to achieve ? For me, if there’s a risk of your actions resulting in a scrap then make sure you assess the reaction and be able to deal with it. But I don’t see that as anything other than provocative as they are displaying their countries flag, unless you are a swans fan from the south, I met quite a few in Cork a long while back, then what’s the point ?

Yes exactly.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:33 - Apr 5 with 721 viewsChief

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:24 - Apr 5 by NotLoyal

There's definitely a type, always exceptions obviously, but it's not this naturally spread out, organic phenomenon you suggest. The attire and photos with such flags outside certain drinking establishments nod to that.

We all know what I'm saying here.

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:26 - Apr 5 with 869 viewsmax936

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 17:10 - Apr 5 by trampie

I'm a shift worker might be working anyway, I work Xmas days, new year's Day, Easter, St David's day, weekends, nights, nights on weekends you name it, I work it.
I certainly will be happy to work that day and if it's a bank holiday that's extra coin.

Enjoy your day off.

What do you do for work Trampie, make Flags

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:33 - Apr 5 with 851 viewstrampie

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:26 - Apr 5 by max936

What do you do for work Trampie, make Flags

No I don't know how to sew

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:38 - Apr 5 with 832 viewstrampie

I would like to hear your opinion, my opinion is Cardiff are currently a very limited team and there is hope that Swansea can complete at the top end of the league next season (I know it can heavy depend on comings and goings player wise).

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:40 - Apr 5 with 812 viewsFireboy2

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:38 - Apr 5 by trampie

I would like to hear your opinion, my opinion is Cardiff are currently a very limited team and there is hope that Swansea can complete at the top end of the league next season (I know it can heavy depend on comings and goings player wise).

I'm a bit one eyed there tramps.

Cardiff are sh!te and the swans are brilliant 😁👍🦢
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:42 - Apr 5 with 803 viewstrampie

The DOUBE Cardiff City thread on 18:40 - Apr 5 by Fireboy2

I'm a bit one eyed there tramps.

Cardiff are sh!te and the swans are brilliant 😁👍🦢

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024