Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 54925 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 07:50 - Apr 4 with 1521 viewsSTID2017

I bet the Swans fans who work with Cardiff fans will enjoy today
What a weekend to be a Swans supporter.
Cant wait for Nottingham.
Martinball rams it down Cooperball - bring it on !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:59 - Apr 4 with 1493 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:53 - Apr 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Thanks for that, not sure which bit you disagree with though.

Only popping in briefly as I saw your username as you have been in hiding for a while.

Can you give my 20 quid to Keith's Brain Tumor Charity please? Clearly you have lost the Cooper v Martin PPG bet.

Keith, feel free to sort the details with him over PM.

I've done the maths and if Forest get 4 more points, then it is impossible to overtake. Also of course if Swansea drop 4 more points that is also impossible to overtake.

Keep your eye on it Keith and make sure you collect as soon as it's official.

As you were, all.

(Trust STID and YBJ to down-arrow a post donating to Keith's Brain Tumor Charity, and some wonder why people don't post here...)
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 7:44]

Just donated Keith as obviously important we all show support to the Brain Tumor Charity.
Best wishes with the cause.
Well done Russell Martin.
Brilliant win on Saturday and got the double ... more than Cooper achieved with us
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 14:07]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 09:02 - Apr 4 with 1437 viewsbennytheblue

Anyway, just got back from hell, much nicer than the CCS it was too.
Saw this by a stats guy on ccmb which was quite interesting, can’t believe you only had 4 shots on target but there we go….

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?452665-A-statistical-look-at-the-two-derbi
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 11:18 - Apr 4 with 1330 views1983

Adds insult to injury

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 14:50 - Apr 4 with 1232 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 11:18 - Apr 4 by 1983

Adds insult to injury

Now the dust is settling, I still cannot believe Morison let us sit back and let you lot have the ball, no urgency…absolutely the last thing everyone I know said before the game…and they did.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 15:34 - Apr 4 with 1202 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 14:50 - Apr 4 by bennytheblue

Now the dust is settling, I still cannot believe Morison let us sit back and let you lot have the ball, no urgency…absolutely the last thing everyone I know said before the game…and they did.

The thing is benny your lot didn't sit back, you did press us but we did so well keeping the ball.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 17:07 - Apr 4 with 1164 viewsswan65split

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 14:50 - Apr 4 by bennytheblue

TheY tried, hunting in 2/3s at times but our passing was more sharper/quicker this game.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 17:39 - Apr 4 with 1130 viewsKeithHaynes

I thought at the start you did sit back, couldn’t believe it, just wandering from side to side until the swans cut you in half. Gave us belief, I really thought you would come out guns blazing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:15 - Apr 4 with 1095 viewsjohnlangy

I read somewhere that the crowd was 27,000. Is that correct ?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:51 - Apr 4 with 1058 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:15 - Apr 4 by johnlangy

I read somewhere that the crowd was 27,000. Is that correct ?

Just over 27,000

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:16 - Apr 4 with 1044 viewsNotLoyal

Not sold out then.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:52 - Apr 4 with 987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:13 - Apr 2 by jojaca

Weakest bench I have seen from us for 20 years. Latibeaudiere starting has basically thrown in the white towel for me. I kinda hope my stream fails today, absolutely no enthusiasm for the game today or rest of the season. I've watched enough paint dry this season.

Pre Derby nerves eh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:54 - Apr 4 with 986 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:46 - Apr 2 by Flashberryjack

I've got an awful feeling this is going to be a shit day.

😹😹😹

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:56 - Apr 4 with 980 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 17:39 - Apr 4 by KeithHaynes

I thought at the start you did sit back, couldn’t believe it, just wandering from side to side until the swans cut you in half. Gave us belief, I really thought you would come out guns blazing.

Yep me and every person I know also. God only knows what the manager was thinking.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:58 - Apr 4 with 968 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:16 - Apr 4 by NotLoyal

Not sold out then.

Some people have seen too much before, it will be a long time before some 10,000 odd fans return again that’s for sure. The shit show under Tan continues
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:10 - Apr 4 with 947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:12 - Apr 2 by Badlands

Thought I’d listen to Call Rob Phillips.
4 nil, first ever double …exciting and excitable fans calling in.
Nope, moaning about style, owners and 1 step forward one step back.
Someone phoned from a bus coming back from the game and it was like a morgue.
I truly believe some of our fans hoped we would lose so they could moan some more.
Really put the damper on the day.

I could only hear the womens rugby. Was it just on in this area?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:11 - Apr 4 with 939 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:16 - Apr 4 by NotLoyal

Not sold out then.

No plenty of empty seats in the Cardiff ends.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:18 - Apr 4 with 938 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:47 - Apr 2 by Chief

Right.

Unbelievable scenes. The curse is over, the double is done.

Bin the union jack's and the inferiority complex.

Wales is a proud independent footballing nation and Swansea City are the best team and flag bearer of it.

Let's grow up and leave the sectarianism wannabeism to elsewhere where it actually affects lives of the people there that live there and leave them to their own squabbles.

Let's forge our own path. Not that of Rangers, Chelsea or EDL FC.

You’re harking in about sectarianism??? That’s for religion - that dimension is non existent for most of us who know we are both British and Welsh . Yours is the sectarian attitude.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:27 - Apr 4 with 907 views73__73

It wouldn’t have mattered what team, tactics you lot adopted on Saturday, because what you faced was a black & White juggernaut powered by passion and was always going to roll right over the top of you lot.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:32 - Apr 4 with 911 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:27 - Apr 4 by 73__73

It wouldn’t have mattered what team, tactics you lot adopted on Saturday, because what you faced was a black & White juggernaut powered by passion and was always going to roll right over the top of you lot.

Yeah but that’s the best you’ve played this year according to a Jack I know
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:34 - Apr 4 with 901 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:32 - Apr 4 by bennytheblue

Yeah but that’s the best you’ve played this year according to a Jack I know

Well I can tell you it’s not.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 22:34 - Apr 4 with 878 viewsNotLoyal

Def not, WBA Home. You lot at our place. For two.

OK I've changed it.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 07:11 - Apr 5 with 805 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:11 - Apr 4 by 73__73

No plenty of empty seats in the Cardiff ends.

Some sections of the red seats (middle) had SD in place so they were never going to sell them all.
Whatever was left in the section above you lot and a few odd ones scattered about in the main bowl was all that was left. A few in the away end end too
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:23 - Apr 5 with 791 viewsChief

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:18 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

You’re harking in about sectarianism??? That’s for religion - that dimension is non existent for most of us who know we are both British and Welsh . Yours is the sectarian attitude.

Strange post that, bizarre timing too.

You seem to contradict yourself because I've not mentioned religion. Yet you say I have a sectarian attitude? Doesn't make sense does it.

Sectarianism is a term now synonymous with the whole Northern Irish issue and you know it.

Non existent with most but you can't deny there's been flags at our games with slogans for one side of the Northern Irish issue can you?

Well these people don't seem to acknowledge their Welshness at all. There's never any Welsh aspect on their flags. On here there's plenty that enjoy pretending that Wales doesn't exist.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 7:32]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:09 - Apr 5 with 757 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:23 - Apr 5 by Chief

Strange post that, bizarre timing too.

You seem to contradict yourself because I've not mentioned religion. Yet you say I have a sectarian attitude? Doesn't make sense does it.

Sectarianism is a term now synonymous with the whole Northern Irish issue and you know it.

Non existent with most but you can't deny there's been flags at our games with slogans for one side of the Northern Irish issue can you?

Well these people don't seem to acknowledge their Welshness at all. There's never any Welsh aspect on their flags. On here there's plenty that enjoy pretending that Wales doesn't exist.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2022 7:32]

Why should anyone acknowledge anything because you want them too ?

You mention contradiction, that’s very hypocritical of you because you contradict yourself every time you watch Swansea play in the English leagues. Why don’t you stop contradicting yourself and being a hypocrite and follow a league of wales club instead.

🇬🇧 Union flags are welcome

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024