Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The DOUBE Cardiff City thread 09:44 - Mar 12 with 52999 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the little people, when the Jack Army arrives again to take over the village of small folk like an episode of land of the giants this is the matchday thread for the forthcoming game which will see Swansea City make history.

All your relevant nonsense is welcome here, from the bizarre ramblings of Benny and his fictitious pamphlet written by an anus, to the rattling negativity of those we shall not name.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57407/derby-day-countdow

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57420/flynn-away-flynn-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57436/the-south-wales-de

Cardiff City: Alex Smithies; Perry Ng, Aden Flint, Mark McGuinness; Cody Drameh, Tommy Doyle, Joe Ralls (captain), Ryan Wintle, Joel Bagan; Mark Harris, Jordan Hugill.

Substitutes: Dillon Phillips, Will Vaulks, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Nelson, Alfie Doughty,. Rubin Colwill, Isaak Davies.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Hannes Wolf; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Finley Burns, Kyle Joseph, Nathanael Ogbeta, Cameron Congreve.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57462/watch-the-game-aga

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57464/russell-martin-sum

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57463/swansea-city-smash

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:10 - Apr 3 with 1474 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:39 - Apr 3 by Chief

Yes I wish I didn't have such principled opinions sometimes. Life would certainly be easier.

But compliant subservience based on a word on my passport isn't my style.

You can’t be that principled, after you support a club that plays in the English leagues.

A principled person would be supporting a club in the league of Wales.
Or is it a case, when it suits.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:11 - Apr 3 with 1476 viewstrampie

Swansea joined the football league.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:16 - Apr 3 with 1453 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:11 - Apr 3 by trampie

Swansea joined the football league.

And they were free to join the welsh league too, but fortunately the club owners weren’t suicidal.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:50 - Apr 3 with 1383 viewsChief

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:56 - Apr 3 by pencoedjack

Feel exactly the same way.

I also want Wales to win (I have done more away’s with Wales than most of the Indy’s on here I’d imagine) but I don’t hate everything English.

I still find it bizarre Indy’s don’t follow a LOW club & follow one who plays in the English league.

Well I find it bizarre and oxymoronic that you love the union despite it having no Welsh tint and support Wales. What's more it's movements within the English press and and from other international countries who'd want us to combine as a UK team that would put our national team that you claim to support at risk.

As to your last point, we play against English clubs most weeks so what better way for an indy fan to express themselves against the old enemy? Not going to get that watching port Talbot v goytre. Plus football doesn't follow geopolitical reality. If it did there wouldn't be a Wales national team (there might be now they've started sanctioning the likes of Gibraltar etc) and teams of fully independent sovereign states play in other leagues the world over. There's several examples in Britain alone. So wouldn't look far into that.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:51 - Apr 3 with 1380 viewsNotLoyal

There wasn’t a welsh league for Swansea to join. Thats why they joined the English league.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:58 - Apr 3 with 1359 viewstrampie

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:51 - Apr 3 by NotLoyal

There wasn’t a welsh league for Swansea to join. Thats why they joined the English league.

Swansea didn't join the English league they joined the football league which had lots of Welsh teams in it around that time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:58 - Apr 3 with 1346 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:51 - Apr 3 by NotLoyal

There is now and has been for the last 30 years.

Swansea v Rhyl 😂 the club as we know it would be dead.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:01 - Apr 3 with 1323 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 18:58 - Apr 3 by trampie

Swansea didn't join the English league they joined the football league which had lots of Welsh teams in it around that time.

When it suits 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:05 - Apr 3 with 1320 viewstrampie

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:01 - Apr 3 by 73__73

When it suits 😂

1888 to 2016 it was the football league.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:09 - Apr 3 with 1315 viewsFireboy2

After arguably our best EVER win, some people STILL can't stop bickering.

No wonder alot of posters have stopped posting.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:15 - Apr 3 with 1291 views73__73

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:05 - Apr 3 by trampie

1888 to 2016 it was the football league.

As I said when it suits

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:17 - Apr 3 with 1293 viewstrampie

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:15 - Apr 3 by 73__73

As I said when it suits

What do you mean ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 1264 viewsChief

Could watch these all day long

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:09 - Apr 3 with 1194 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 19:26 - Apr 3 by Chief

Could watch these all day long

Brilliant

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:19 - Apr 3 with 1179 viewsSirjohnalot

This is ‘getting embarrassing’. Mwaahaaa
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:33 - Apr 3 with 1137 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:19 - Apr 3 by Sirjohnalot

This is ‘getting embarrassing’. Mwaahaaa

I almost feel sorry for him - almost

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:35 - Apr 3 with 1131 viewsSirjohnalot

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:33 - Apr 3 by STID2017

I almost feel sorry for him - almost

You’re a better man than me then, I went to Blackpool. Anyway, we only stuffed them second half as Radio Wales stopped broadcasting and I couldn’t listen. My curse is real
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:59 - Apr 3 with 1093 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:35 - Apr 3 by Sirjohnalot

You’re a better man than me then, I went to Blackpool. Anyway, we only stuffed them second half as Radio Wales stopped broadcasting and I couldn’t listen. My curse is real

I was at Blackpool ( didn't see you there ) and Peterborough.
Yesterday was so different and a total performance

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:04 - Apr 3 with 1079 viewsSirjohnalot

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 20:59 - Apr 3 by STID2017

I was at Blackpool ( didn't see you there ) and Peterborough.
Yesterday was so different and a total performance

I was a couple of rows in front of the lads who were on a stag do, all dressed as little Britain characters and about 6 rows in front of the idiot who threw the flare.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 22:28 - Apr 3 with 985 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 21:04 - Apr 3 by Sirjohnalot

I was a couple of rows in front of the lads who were on a stag do, all dressed as little Britain characters and about 6 rows in front of the idiot who threw the flare.

Very close to me then.
I was on the end of the front but one row.
There was a little kid spent half the match pitch side by the stewards ?
Thought that was great

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 22:33 - Apr 3 with 966 viewsSirjohnalot

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 22:28 - Apr 3 by STID2017

Very close to me then.
I was on the end of the front but one row.
There was a little kid spent half the match pitch side by the stewards ?
Thought that was great

You must’ve been in the row in front of me I think.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 22:42 - Apr 3 with 960 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 THE AFTERLAUGH ! on 22:33 - Apr 3 by Sirjohnalot

You must’ve been in the row in front of me I think.

You going to Nottingham?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:53 - Apr 4 with 860 viewsDr_Parnassus

Thanks for that, not sure which bit you disagree with though.

Only popping in briefly as I saw your username as you have been in hiding for a while.

Can you give my 20 quid to Keith's Brain Tumor Charity please? Clearly you have lost the Cooper v Martin PPG bet.

Keith, feel free to sort the details with him over PM.

I've done the maths and if Forest get 4 more points, then it is impossible to overtake. Also of course if Swansea drop 4 more points that is also impossible to overtake.

Keep your eye on it Keith and make sure you collect as soon as it's official.

As you were, all.

(Trust STID and YBJ to down-arrow a post donating to Keith's Brain Tumor Charity, and some wonder why people don't post here...)
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 7:44]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:41 - Apr 4 with 909 viewsDr_Parnassus

So you are going back on the bet?

Surely not?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:42 - Apr 4 with 900 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 06:53 - Apr 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Thanks for that, not sure which bit you disagree with though.

Only popping in briefly as I saw your username as you have been in hiding for a while.

Can you give my 20 quid to Keith's Brain Tumor Charity please? Clearly you have lost the Cooper v Martin PPG bet.

Keith, feel free to sort the details with him over PM.

I've done the maths and if Forest get 4 more points, then it is impossible to overtake. Also of course if Swansea drop 4 more points that is also impossible to overtake.

Keep your eye on it Keith and make sure you collect as soon as it's official.

As you were, all.

(Trust STID and YBJ to down-arrow a post donating to Keith's Brain Tumor Charity, and some wonder why people don't post here...)
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 7:44]

bump to get it visible on new page.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024