Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? 10:49 - Apr 6 with 2389 viewsPoirot

All a bit strange whats happening with Redmond and i wonder if hes 'kicked off' behind the scenes to such a degree that hes now been sidelined and is now up for sale.
Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 2213 viewskingslandstand1

Is he up for sale then?
Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:24 - Apr 6 with 2206 viewsTimSaint

He was certainly one of Ralph's favourites a couple of seasons back.

I guess Ely has replaced him !!

TimSaint

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:36 - Apr 6 with 2193 viewsdarthvader

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:24 - Apr 6 by TimSaint

He was certainly one of Ralph's favourites a couple of seasons back.

I guess Ely has replaced him !!

If he is fit he should feature against Chelsea surely ?

keep the faith coyr

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:44 - Apr 6 with 2184 viewssaints__fan__73

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:36 - Apr 6 by darthvader

Doubtful. He's not even making the subs bench lately.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 13:44]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:52 - Apr 6 with 2168 viewsTimSaint

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 13:36 - Apr 6 by darthvader

Now that Tella is back to full fitness, he is the preferred impact sub in this position, so is clearly ahead of Redmond, Walcott and Djenepo.

You never know though, at home to Chelsea who conceded 4 at the weekend, RH may be a little more adventurous and have more creative options on the bench this weekend ?

TimSaint

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 14:11 - Apr 6 with 2146 viewsMytchettSaint

If Redmond is off in the summer I can fully understand why he isn’t getting a look in lately.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 20:21 - Apr 6 with 1971 viewsTripleNiemi

Pep had a word in his ear.

Fingers crossed City are about to bid big....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 14:15 - Apr 7 with 1767 viewsdarthvader

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 20:21 - Apr 6 by TripleNiemi

Pep had a word in his ear.

Fingers crossed City are about to bid big....

I wouldnt blame him if he went there tbf i think he would be a good impact sub for them, but id rather we kept him . On his day he can destroy teams just needs a run of games

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 17:57 - Apr 7 with 1691 viewsBridders2

He's a headless chicken I'm afraid. I've never known a player to get into so many good positions to then lose the ball.
Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 19:33 - Apr 7 with 1629 viewsPoirot

Yes the grapevine says hes available and some friction has been heard.
Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 21:01 - Apr 7 with 1563 viewshedgeend61

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 14:15 - Apr 7 by darthvader

I wouldnt blame him if he went there tbf i think he would be a good impact sub for them, but id rather we kept him . On his day he can destroy teams just needs a run of games

Never in a million years would he get anywhere near Man city's second team, he's not good enough for our first 11 if we're aiming for consistent mid table/ top half finishes.

Tbf he looked quite good against Pompey and Bournemouth, but how often is he decent against PL sides? He generally scores about once every pancake day, decision making poor, never seems to go by defenders, slows the attack down always passing backwards, just looks generally scared and out of his depth most weeks.

He's not good enough, no other PL team will pay money for him.

I'm thinking he may have asked the club for a pay rise {don't laugh) and SFC have said on your bike, we're surprised the Old Bill don't knock your gaffs door each week asking how are yous obtaining £60k pw under false pretences?

Theo, Moussa, Stephens, Bedernek and both goalkeepers all need upgrading this summer, won't get much in transfer fees, but helps the wage bill
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 21:10]
Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 21:07 - Apr 7 with 1541 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph has basically said that he will get in the team if he shows something on the pitch, better than what we already have. In other words, get some goals and you will play. Redmond for years has been distinctly average.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 07:33 - Apr 10 with 1260 viewsMrangry25

Nathan Redmond - Whats Going On ? on 21:01 - Apr 7 by hedgeend61

Never in a million years would he get anywhere near Man city's second team, he's not good enough for our first 11 if we're aiming for consistent mid table/ top half finishes.

Tbf he looked quite good against Pompey and Bournemouth, but how often is he decent against PL sides? He generally scores about once every pancake day, decision making poor, never seems to go by defenders, slows the attack down always passing backwards, just looks generally scared and out of his depth most weeks.

He's not good enough, no other PL team will pay money for him.

I'm thinking he may have asked the club for a pay rise {don't laugh) and SFC have said on your bike, we're surprised the Old Bill don't knock your gaffs door each week asking how are yous obtaining £60k pw under false pretences?

Theo, Moussa, Stephens, Bedernek and both goalkeepers all need upgrading this summer, won't get much in transfer fees, but helps the wage bill
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 21:10]

Spot on, been saying it since the day we signed him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024