Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST Arrival 12:39 - Jul 28 with 2044 viewsdwayne_dibley

Well the ST arrived today in a pretty red and white box. A metal badge telling me, as I am getting on a bit, that the season is 22-23.

There is a leaflet under card badge holder with lots of really useful information. A thoughtfully because of my age the leaflet is a bit too big to fit the box properly, makes it easy to get out.

Wonder in the under 65 leaflets are actually cut to size.

Synonymous with the first cuckoo of spring the ST arrival says it is all downhill to Christmas.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

ST Arrival on 15:01 - Jul 28 with 1950 viewsSaintNick

Enjoy that happy period between now and 3pm on August 6th, the week leading up to the season's opener is always the best one of the year, we still have hope at this stage.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

ST Arrival on 15:48 - Jul 28 with 1914 viewssaints__fan__73

So the box has 'Men's Season' ticket on it.

Are the club also doing gender neutral and intersex ones?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

ST Arrival on 16:06 - Jul 28 with 1901 viewskingslandstand1

ST Arrival on 15:01 - Jul 28 by SaintNick

Enjoy that happy period between now and 3pm on August 6th, the week leading up to the season's opener is always the best one of the year, we still have hope at this stage.

Bob Hope?
ST Arrival on 16:08 - Jul 28 with 1892 viewskingslandstand1

ST Arrival on 15:48 - Jul 28 by saints__fan__73

Each box has an individual design like no one else's apparently so it probably depends on how you wish to be addressed
ST Arrival on 16:14 - Jul 28 with 1875 viewssaints__fan__73

ST Arrival on 16:08 - Jul 28 by kingslandstand1

Each box has an individual design like no one else's apparently so it probably depends on how you wish to be addressed

The PL's first pronouned s/t?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

ST Arrival on 16:51 - Jul 28 with 1855 viewsdwayne_dibley

ST Arrival on 15:48 - Jul 28 by saints__fan__73

it is unusual to see the designation "MENS" on the plastic ST. Can it not be used if I am on my own?

Or will the newly empowered stewards be checking STs at the entrance to the toilets?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2022 17:52]

ST Arrival on 18:32 - Jul 28 with 1790 viewsChesham_Saint

ST Arrival on 16:51 - Jul 28 by dwayne_dibley

it is unusual to see the designation "MENS" on the plastic ST. Can it not be used if I am on my own?

Or will the newly empowered stewards be checking STs at the entrance to the toilets?

Could be worse, the skate ones just have the one word: “cvnt” on them.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

ST Arrival on 22:45 - Jul 28 with 1634 viewsdwayne_dibley

ST Arrival on 18:32 - Jul 28 by Chesham_Saint

Could be worse, the skate ones just have the one word: “cvnt” on them.

Login to get fewer ads

ST Arrival on 08:27 - Jul 29 with 1549 viewsBerber

ST Arrival on 16:51 - Jul 28 by dwayne_dibley

I was going to say “Don’t go there.” But of course, after a few pints, it is a necessity.
ST Arrival on 13:12 - Jul 29 with 1491 viewsBerber

Mine just arrived. I wonder how much has been squandered on the tat packaging. A whole brochure explaining the benefits, which are stated on less than a single page at the end of the brochure? The commercial and marketing functions of the club show no apparent understanding of what the fans that buy STs are interested in. But we knew that already from the manifold crass surveys they pump out.
ST Arrival on 14:48 - Jul 29 with 1446 viewsfranniesTache

ST Arrival on 13:12 - Jul 29 by Berber

Mine just arrived. I wonder how much has been squandered on the tat packaging. A whole brochure explaining the benefits, which are stated on less than a single page at the end of the brochure? The commercial and marketing functions of the club show no apparent understanding of what the fans that buy STs are interested in. But we knew that already from the manifold crass surveys they pump out.

That packaging was such a waster of money, i just took the season card off and binned the rest, i couldn't give a flying f*ck about that bollocks i just want to be able to go to games.
ST Arrival on 16:07 - Jul 30 with 1280 viewsSaintsforeverj

ST Arrival on 14:48 - Jul 29 by franniesTache

That packaging was such a waster of money, i just took the season card off and binned the rest, i couldn't give a flying f*ck about that bollocks i just want to be able to go to games.

My ST just arrived.At least they are out in time. As for the packaging, yeah what a load tosh. We had 5 delivered, all with a different shade of red and white, to show we are all different. Not enough red on mine I'm afraid. I'm more of a red, brownie colour.

All the season ticket cards in one envelope with welcome letter would have been fine. What a waste of money, printing and trees. Slogans and campaigns for saving the environment then make all these boxes with a different shade of red and white to show we are different. But there we go, that's the stupid world we live in.

But anyway, boxes in the bin, and ST cards ready to go. Hope they work.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 16:10]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

ST Arrival on 09:25 - Jul 31 with 1135 viewsSaintNick

ST Arrival on 16:07 - Jul 30 by Saintsforeverj

My ST just arrived.At least they are out in time. As for the packaging, yeah what a load tosh. We had 5 delivered, all with a different shade of red and white, to show we are all different. Not enough red on mine I'm afraid. I'm more of a red, brownie colour.

All the season ticket cards in one envelope with welcome letter would have been fine. What a waste of money, printing and trees. Slogans and campaigns for saving the environment then make all these boxes with a different shade of red and white to show we are different. But there we go, that's the stupid world we live in.

But anyway, boxes in the bin, and ST cards ready to go. Hope they work.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2022 16:10]

Im not that bothered about the boxes either way, the cost of the would be minimal in the grand scheme of things, but i do agree with you most supporters dont want fancy packaging and marketing slogans, they just want their season tickets, people in our marketing department seem to be trying to justify their existence

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

ST Arrival on 10:39 - Jul 31 with 1108 viewsdwayne_dibley

ST Arrival on 09:25 - Jul 31 by SaintNick

Im not that bothered about the boxes either way, the cost of the would be minimal in the grand scheme of things, but i do agree with you most supporters dont want fancy packaging and marketing slogans, they just want their season tickets, people in our marketing department seem to be trying to justify their existence

still trying to put lipstick on the pig

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024