Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! 10:05 - Jul 31 with 1561 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58096/leeds-united-tryin

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:15 - Jul 31 with 1518 viewssaintwizzler

Wouldn’t be bothered if he left or stayed to be honest.
We all know the player holds all the cards so if he wants out then let him go.
He is an average PL striker and could be replaced.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:33 - Jul 31 with 1477 viewsRon11

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:15 - Jul 31 by saintwizzler

Wouldn’t be bothered if he left or stayed to be honest.
We all know the player holds all the cards so if he wants out then let him go.
He is an average PL striker and could be replaced.

Maybe he's been an average PL striker because of the persistent slow build up tactics behind him, as well has having just one up front some of the time.
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:45 - Jul 31 with 1461 viewssaintwizzler

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:33 - Jul 31 by Ron11

Maybe he's been an average PL striker because of the persistent slow build up tactics behind him, as well has having just one up front some of the time.

Maybe.
Would you be upset if he left?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 11:20 - Jul 31 with 1401 viewscocklebreath

I think he’s our best striker but Ralph doesn’t agree, might as well go if he’s not being played

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 11:36 - Jul 31 with 1390 viewsRon11

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:45 - Jul 31 by saintwizzler

Maybe.
Would you be upset if he left?

I would, yes, one player who never gives up, sulks or complains.
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 11:37 - Jul 31 with 1390 viewsdirk_doone

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 11:20 - Jul 31 by cocklebreath

I think he’s our best striker but Ralph doesn’t agree, might as well go if he’s not being played

The situation with Adams is similar to that with Forster at the same time last year. OK, they are not great players but we, they and everyone apart from Ralph know that they are clearly the best of a poor bunch that we have here and it mightily p!sses them off and makes them want to leave when they see Ralph favouring an inferior player (McCarthy/Armstrong) ahead of them.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 12:25 - Jul 31 with 1321 viewsTripleNiemi

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 11:20 - Jul 31 by cocklebreath

I agree however this merely highlights the state of the team imho....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 12:45 - Jul 31 with 1288 viewsinthebox

I reckon RH considers that he's had his chance to impress but isn't clinical enough and seems to need that extra second to make a decision.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 13:08 - Jul 31 with 1258 viewsMytchettSaint

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 12:45 - Jul 31 by inthebox

I reckon RH considers that he's had his chance to impress but isn't clinical enough and seems to need that extra second to make a decision.

I could say that about Ralph.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 14:16 - Jul 31 with 1183 viewsTimSaint

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 10:33 - Jul 31 by Ron11

I tend to think that it is more the fact that he needs an extra touch or 2, in order to control the ball or (usually) get it onto his right foot. Oh and his bizarre ability to miss guilt edged chances !!

Speaking of which, take a look at Obafemi's miss yesterday - truly unbelievable and miss of the season already, despite it only being the first round of matches !! :-)

TimSaint

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 16:29 - Jul 31 with 1093 viewsSaintsforeverj

If we replace him with a better player then it's good business. If we don't, we will be drastically short up front. Adams is a very average player, seems nervous at times and doesn't seem up to it most of the time.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 16:50 - Jul 31 with 1044 viewshedgeend61

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 14:16 - Jul 31 by TimSaint

I tend to think that it is more the fact that he needs an extra touch or 2, in order to control the ball or (usually) get it onto his right foot. Oh and his bizarre ability to miss guilt edged chances !!

Speaking of which, take a look at Obafemi's miss yesterday - truly unbelievable and miss of the season already, despite it only being the first round of matches !! :-)

Was it worse than Broja's yesterday?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=broja+chelsea+miss&docid=20776920688634&mid
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 16:54 - Jul 31 with 1019 viewsBerber

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 16:50 - Jul 31 by hedgeend61

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=broja+chelsea+miss&docid=20776920688634&mid

Yes, at least Broja’s went in the general direction of the goal, Obafemi’s went backwards.
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 17:05 - Jul 31 with 1009 viewsTimSaint

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 16:50 - Jul 31 by hedgeend61

Absolutely miles worse !! :-)

TimSaint

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 18:09 - Jul 31 with 942 viewshedgeend61

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 16:54 - Jul 31 by Berber

Yes, at least Broja’s went in the general direction of the goal, Obafemi’s went backwards.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12662112/obafemis-early-co

Just seen it
Make you right

Mind you Broja's sposed to be a £30m striker, Obafemis about a £30 striker
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 18:10]
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 19:44 - Jul 31 with 872 viewsPoirot

Looks like your typical agent engineered article to get more £££££
Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 20:32 - Jul 31 with 836 viewsBerber

Leeds United Trying To Get Che Adams On The Cheap ! on 18:09 - Jul 31 by hedgeend61

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12662112/obafemis-early-co

Just seen it
Make you right

Mind you Broja's sposed to be a £30m striker, Obafemis about a £30 striker
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 18:10]

But Werner has missed a few like Broja’s effort.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024