Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasenhuttl OUT 16:34 - Aug 6 with 5389 viewsPoirot

And indeed the so called CEO as well Martin Semmens for allowing this farce to continue past the second 9-0 defeat. Hasenhuttl cannot organize the team and its now beyond a joke. Any other so called top ten PL side would have sacked him at least three times now especially what happened at the end of last season.

Hasenhuttl OUT on 19:09 - Aug 7 with 1457 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl OUT on 18:48 - Aug 7 by I_would

Spot on SOG. Let's carry on collecting on the insurance bets until we're mathematically ensured of relegation (2/1 at the moment, pundits expectation of 17th position if we're lucky). Should be guaranteed Championship by Xmas.

It's great fun watching a bunch of ill-trained, badly organised strangers playing the beautiful game with such freedom, flair and artistry. Ralph has improved the team's performance year on year and I can fully understand why people, such as yourself, would spring into action to defend our wrongly beleaguered manager.

2-1?

That’s sounding dangerously like free money……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 19:45 - Aug 7 with 1406 viewsMrangry25

Hasenhuttl OUT on 13:49 - Aug 7 by dwayne_dibley

is Les Reed doing anything?

Yeah this c**t masterminded the downfall and then bullshitted his way into a plum job in the FA.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 22:55 - Aug 7 with 1317 viewsElijahK

I’m waiting until the Leeds game, as we were all expecting to loose this one, and many neutrals had us to loose by this margin. But the Leeds game we certainly shouldn’t loose by that sort of margin, and if anything should win it.

So until next Saturday evening I’m certainly not taking ether side for this season

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Hasenhuttl OUT on 03:22 - Aug 8 with 1244 viewssaint22

Hasenhuttl OUT on 22:55 - Aug 7 by ElijahK

I’m waiting until the Leeds game, as we were all expecting to loose this one, and many neutrals had us to loose by this margin. But the Leeds game we certainly shouldn’t loose by that sort of margin, and if anything should win it.

So until next Saturday evening I’m certainly not taking ether side for this season

It is LOSE
Hasenhuttl OUT on 06:54 - Aug 8 with 1209 viewssaintwizzler

Hasenhuttl OUT on 22:55 - Aug 7 by ElijahK

Leeds game is definitely going to be interesting.
Hassenhüttl surely can’t play the same team against them?
It is a game that is winnable.
4-4-2/4-2-2-2
The correct players in their favoured position.
If we haven’t got a fit Left Back then why on Earth haven’t they been pulling up trees getting one in, on loan or a transfer?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 07:44 - Aug 8 with 1174 viewsBuggalugs

All this talk is irrelevant anyway.....he's going nowhere.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 08:41 - Aug 8 with 1121 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl OUT on 07:44 - Aug 8 by Buggalugs

All this talk is irrelevant anyway.....he's going nowhere.

More Teflon than Boris.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 08:43 - Aug 8 with 1117 viewsMessysaints

Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:56 - Aug 7 by Saintsforeverj

Except we also lost 3 nil to Brentford, 4 1 to Leicester, 6 nil to Chelsea, 4 nil to Villa just before the end of last season, giving us one of the worst goals against column in the league. A new season begins, and we are still scoring pathetic own goals, lucky it wasn't 6, and playing players out of position. The 2 goal a season Armstrong is not the answer, to lead our attack. We have had the whole summer to find an answer.

I am losing faith with Ralph and increasingly baffled by his decisions but these words from him are also very true.

"In the end, we have lack of quality in every part of our game. In every team, they show you what you are missing".

Brighton today, look miles ahead of us, some great subs by Potter to secure the win. What progress they have made.

We also beat Brentford 4-1, spurs 2-1 and so on... but 3 of the players who startetd didnt.... nor was most of the teams back room staff.. it'll take time, big changes have happened and we wasnt expecting to win the game any way, just like we didnt expect to beat Spurs 2-1 last season, but we did!!!!, our season was over the moment we was pretty much safe, Avoid relegation was the task last year and we did..

21 people who use this website predicted a 2 -0 + defeat with Spurs getting a clean sheet, 8 of those 21 thought it was going to be 3 - 0, 7 of them 4-0, even had 2 people thinking we was going to lose 5 -0, a further 10 thought it was going to be 3-1 +. only 5 people thought we would get a result, 5 out of 40 odd..

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/prediction-league/summary/

Looks pretty much the same on Saintsweb too....

Majority of saints fans expected us to lose by 3 goals to nill......... and we are shocked at 4 - 1........ it was an expected for Saints to lose by 3 goals.

Brighton also beat them 4-0 last season..
https://www.skysports.com/football/brighton-and-hove-albion-vs-manchester-united

United had Erikson up front in the first half.......!!! Make of that as you wish.......

United couldnt even beat us last year....... if they play as bad againts us, i expect us to get a result too.
Login to get fewer ads

Hasenhuttl OUT on 08:58 - Aug 8 with 1103 viewsBuggalugs

Hasenhuttl OUT on 08:43 - Aug 8 by Messysaints

We also beat Brentford 4-1, spurs 2-1 and so on... but 3 of the players who startetd didnt.... nor was most of the teams back room staff.. it'll take time, big changes have happened and we wasnt expecting to win the game any way, just like we didnt expect to beat Spurs 2-1 last season, but we did!!!!, our season was over the moment we was pretty much safe, Avoid relegation was the task last year and we did..

21 people who use this website predicted a 2 -0 + defeat with Spurs getting a clean sheet, 8 of those 21 thought it was going to be 3 - 0, 7 of them 4-0, even had 2 people thinking we was going to lose 5 -0, a further 10 thought it was going to be 3-1 +. only 5 people thought we would get a result, 5 out of 40 odd..

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/prediction-league/summary/

Looks pretty much the same on Saintsweb too....

Majority of saints fans expected us to lose by 3 goals to nill......... and we are shocked at 4 - 1........ it was an expected for Saints to lose by 3 goals.

Brighton also beat them 4-0 last season..
https://www.skysports.com/football/brighton-and-hove-albion-vs-manchester-united

United had Erikson up front in the first half.......!!! Make of that as you wish.......

United couldnt even beat us last year....... if they play as bad againts us, i expect us to get a result too.

Justifying the result and performance just because the majority of people thought we'd lose, is weird. I would suggest the majority of those thought that because they know exactly what we're like.

Of course Spurs have got better players, but that doesn't make it acceptable. There are ways of losing.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 09:41 - Aug 8 with 1048 viewssaintwizzler

Let’s see what 17:00 on Saturday brings.

Hasenhuttl OUT on 09:57 - Aug 8 with 1034 viewssaints__fan__73

Ralph talked of a gulf in class. I think this is it. I've never felt we were so undermatched for a season since we had Woote/Poortvliet. This was a huge Summer for us. We ended last season with a squad that had lost 11 of the last 13 matches. With new owners we needed to address this and actually spend some money on decent experienced players who can improve things ON THE PITCH now, not young players who can improve the bank balance in the next few seasons. It will be too late by then.

I can't see any future for Ralph at the club. The feeling amongst our fans towards him is vitriolic and it's going to get nasty if/when we lose to Leeds. He's being sent into battle with a pea-shooter being given to him by (the idiot) Semmens and the new owners but the fans are choosing to ignore this and venting all their fury on Ralph. I'm sure they will get their wish as it's the easy solution for the board to boot him but no doubt his successor(s) this season will do even worse.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 10:03 - Aug 8 with 1029 viewsBerber

Hasenhuttl OUT on 09:41 - Aug 8 by saintwizzler

Let’s see what 17:00 on Saturday brings.

I will be delighted if there are no boos by half time.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 11:33 - Aug 8 with 970 views1885_SFC

Hasenhuttl OUT on 10:03 - Aug 8 by Berber

I will be delighted if there are no boos by half time.

Hope not. It'll be warm and if the concourse runs out of cold beer, there will be a riot.

Old School is Cool

Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 904 viewsfranniesTache

The problem isn't the players it's the manager, there's more than enough quality in the squad to keep us up but if you play one recognised striker, then take him off, leaving your best striker on the bench and replace him with a midfielder, if you set up with five at the back but give up the wings, if your players lose all confidence when the other side scores and capitulates on a regular basis, if you win one game in 14, well that's the manager.

Ralph is done, and the longer we hang on the worse it gets. Nearly all of the issues I see every week are down to management, weak mentality; inability to defend; lack of creativity and attacking ability; players played out of position, most Saints fans can see it, most opposition fans can see it, and it makes us easy to beat.

We need to be cynical and get rid of him now, because the squad we have is more than capable of staying up.

In fact I would actually take losing to Leeds if it meant Ralph was gone because he's a busted flush who's run out of excuses and the only people still supporting him aren't fans of Southampton, they're a part of a cult of Ralph.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:59 - Aug 8 with 888 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:04 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

The problem isn't the players it's the manager, there's more than enough quality in the squad to keep us up but if you play one recognised striker, then take him off, leaving your best striker on the bench and replace him with a midfielder, if you set up with five at the back but give up the wings, if your players lose all confidence when the other side scores and capitulates on a regular basis, if you win one game in 14, well that's the manager.

Ralph is done, and the longer we hang on the worse it gets. Nearly all of the issues I see every week are down to management, weak mentality; inability to defend; lack of creativity and attacking ability; players played out of position, most Saints fans can see it, most opposition fans can see it, and it makes us easy to beat.

We need to be cynical and get rid of him now, because the squad we have is more than capable of staying up.

In fact I would actually take losing to Leeds if it meant Ralph was gone because he's a busted flush who's run out of excuses and the only people still supporting him aren't fans of Southampton, they're a part of a cult of Ralph.

You're opinion is pretty much wide-spread, I and others are quickly losing faith in Ralph, but I'm not sure I hold your confidence about the team being good enough.

Which player of ours would get into any other PL team? Ward-Prowse and Walker-Peters, perhaps Adams and Romeu? Any others? Valery, Stephens, Djenepo, Diallo, Bednerak, need I go on, would struggle to get into a Championship team. In fact Valery wasn't good enough for Birmingham.

Do you think Adam Armstrong and Adams are good enough to lead our attack? I think our team is woefully short of quality where it matters..

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:03 - Aug 8 with 883 viewsfranniesTache

Hasenhuttl OUT on 15:59 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

You're opinion is pretty much wide-spread, I and others are quickly losing faith in Ralph, but I'm not sure I hold your confidence about the team being good enough.

Which player of ours would get into any other PL team? Ward-Prowse and Walker-Peters, perhaps Adams and Romeu? Any others? Valery, Stephens, Djenepo, Diallo, Bednerak, need I go on, would struggle to get into a Championship team. In fact Valery wasn't good enough for Birmingham.

Do you think Adam Armstrong and Adams are good enough to lead our attack? I think our team is woefully short of quality where it matters..

We're clearly missing a decent striker but i think the rest could be used as a sum better than it's parts.

A decent manager would make the team organised and effective as a team which would win games.

At the moment we're weak, tactically naive and don't play as a team, again the fault of the manager.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:09 - Aug 8 with 879 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:03 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

We're clearly missing a decent striker but i think the rest could be used as a sum better than it's parts.

A decent manager would make the team organised and effective as a team which would win games.

At the moment we're weak, tactically naive and don't play as a team, again the fault of the manager.

We are crying out for some defensive organisation, a Dyche type manager who will play deep, pack the defence, and start getting results. The problem with Ralph is he is an attacking type manager and doesn't know where to start, in terms of sorting out the defence. We need a Puel style reset, where we start getting clean sheets, frustrate the opposition and are hard to beat. But it gets dull, that's the problem, but I would take that to get some results.

Ralph is trying to do both. He wants to attack and press as well as keeping it tight but you can't. It's one or the other I think with the players we have.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 16:11]

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:21 - Aug 8 with 866 viewsfranniesTache

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:09 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

We are crying out for some defensive organisation, a Dyche type manager who will play deep, pack the defence, and start getting results. The problem with Ralph is he is an attacking type manager and doesn't know where to start, in terms of sorting out the defence. We need a Puel style reset, where we start getting clean sheets, frustrate the opposition and are hard to beat. But it gets dull, that's the problem, but I would take that to get some results.

Ralph is trying to do both. He wants to attack and press as well as keeping it tight but you can't. It's one or the other I think with the players we have.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 16:11]

I've never understood these people who think there's a "right way" to play.

I couldn't give a f*ck if the football is dull as dishwater, we play long ball and the players cheat all the time, all i care about is we win.

We've won one trophy of significance in our entire history, we don't have the right to expect fast flowing exciting football.

Any of our fans who would take "good" football over winning are utterly delusional.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:44 - Aug 8 with 855 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:21 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

I've never understood these people who think there's a "right way" to play.

I couldn't give a f*ck if the football is dull as dishwater, we play long ball and the players cheat all the time, all i care about is we win.

We've won one trophy of significance in our entire history, we don't have the right to expect fast flowing exciting football.

Any of our fans who would take "good" football over winning are utterly delusional.

I think after what we have been through over the last few years, most fans would take some dull one nil wins over anything else. People just thought we could compete with attacking fast flowing football. In the PL, it's getting to the point where you can't take other teams on at their own game. They are just too good.

Hasenhuttl OUT on 16:53 - Aug 8 with 839 viewssaint68

All this regurgitation of Ralph needs time..or bad squad or other fukin shit excuses pail into insignificance when you just look at the display that Fulham put on on Saturday...

There's zero excuses for Ralph the fukin Asstrian clown. .he's a joke manager beyond the realms of the much maligned yank at Leeds...

It starts and stops solely with Ralph..he's shyte...so fuk him off...its as simple as that!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Hasenhuttl OUT on 20:37 - Aug 8 with 761 viewsMessysaints

Hasenhuttl OUT on 08:58 - Aug 8 by Buggalugs

Justifying the result and performance just because the majority of people thought we'd lose, is weird. I would suggest the majority of those thought that because they know exactly what we're like.

Of course Spurs have got better players, but that doesn't make it acceptable. There are ways of losing.

Its not a case of justifying results or performances, its knowing we have spent less than championship sides for years and Ralph has some how managed to keep us up, we spend a bit of pennies on youth players ( Not exactly wonder kids.... Its not like we brought Haaland or Ansu Fati for instance ) And people expect things to do a full 180 compete for Champions league... / out play Champion leagues teams .. / Play for points or some thing... we just replaced the back room team, it will take them a good couple of months to settle and get their coaching methods across. The coaches most likely dont even understand the press, seeing how none existent it was againts Spurs its likely they need more time to bed in, as will the new players who have never played EPL football before.
Hasenhuttl OUT on 21:40 - Aug 8 with 734 viewssaintwizzler

Hasenhuttl OUT on 20:37 - Aug 8 by Messysaints

Its not a case of justifying results or performances, its knowing we have spent less than championship sides for years and Ralph has some how managed to keep us up, we spend a bit of pennies on youth players ( Not exactly wonder kids.... Its not like we brought Haaland or Ansu Fati for instance ) And people expect things to do a full 180 compete for Champions league... / out play Champion leagues teams .. / Play for points or some thing... we just replaced the back room team, it will take them a good couple of months to settle and get their coaching methods across. The coaches most likely dont even understand the press, seeing how none existent it was againts Spurs its likely they need more time to bed in, as will the new players who have never played EPL football before.

The press has been non existent for months not just against Spurs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024