Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man u 17:01 - Aug 27 with 2016 viewsChesham_Saint

Every time we play them reminds me why I dislike their self regarding fans so much. Definitely on a par with the scousers.

Two of the most inane chants in football and they use them every time:

“You’re just a small town in PortsMouth” - wtf? It doesn’t even make sense.

“You’re only here to see United/Ronaldo” in their stupid northern monkey accents. I’d just as soon smell my own shit as watch them, if they weren’t playing Saints. And why are so many of the cvnts so fat, do they LIVE on pie and chips or what?

Utter dildos.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2022 10:14]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Man u on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 1981 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yeah they were a bunch of tw@ts. Flairs, stupid chants, Glaziers out (even though they have just spent 70 million on one player), there were a few plastics in the home end but when pointed out, at least the stewards did throw them out. One foreign, asian looking bloke working at a car garage just outside the ground was parading around in his Man U shirt. Lives in our city, then struts around with his shirt cause they won. I just hate these plastics and these super league top 6 clubs.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Man u on 17:24 - Aug 27 with 1949 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/20798578.manchester-united-fan-set-off-smoke-bo

Man u on 17:42 - Aug 27 with 1905 viewsSoton

It’s the Hampshire accents they put on when they sing it that gets to me
Man u on 17:56 - Aug 27 with 1884 viewsSaintsforeverj

Man u on 17:42 - Aug 27 by Soton

It’s the Hampshire accents they put on when they sing it that gets to me

Yeah I know, those Hampshire accents sound very realistic, I will give them that.

Man u on 19:44 - Aug 27 with 1801 viewssledger

i want to know why a united fan held a lit flare above his head for about 5 minutes and police/stewards just watched,i am going to email the club and ask if its ok for me to do that in the much maligned itchen north.
Man u on 19:48 - Aug 27 with 1796 viewsBerber

Man u on 19:44 - Aug 27 by sledger

i want to know why a united fan held a lit flare above his head for about 5 minutes and police/stewards just watched,i am going to email the club and ask if its ok for me to do that in the much maligned itchen north.

I noticed the stewards ignored all the standing though, so progress at least.
Man u on 08:05 - Aug 28 with 1630 viewssaint68

I can understand not wanting to engage with someone whilst they have a lit pyrotechnic in hand...but the spotters should have moved in on him once it had extinguished and arrested the fukin knobhead in full sight of the crowd/cameras etc.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Man u on 08:29 - Aug 28 with 1598 viewsMrangry25

Man u on 19:44 - Aug 27 by sledger

What i want to know is how these arseholes get a blo**y flair in the place considering my missus was asked by a steward to remove the cap from her bottle of water just in case she wanted to use it as a missile!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Man u on 10:36 - Aug 28 with 1492 viewsSaintNick

Man u on 08:05 - Aug 28 by saint68

I can understand not wanting to engage with someone whilst they have a lit pyrotechnic in hand...but the spotters should have moved in on him once it had extinguished and arrested the fukin knobhead in full sight of the crowd/cameras etc.

With CCTV etc, the Police rather than steam in and have a potential punch up in a packed area, usually identify the offender keep a camera on and pick him off as he tries to leave the ground when they can grab him and whisk him away before those around can try and stop them.

This is the 21st century you know

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man u on 10:50 - Aug 28 with 1461 viewssledger

why are there not stewards/police on the end of each row like in the itchen north,thought the club were trying to stamp out anti social behaviour,expect more of the same on tuesday night.
Man u on 11:56 - Aug 28 with 1412 viewssaint68

Man u on 10:36 - Aug 28 by SaintNick

With CCTV etc, the Police rather than steam in and have a potential punch up in a packed area, usually identify the offender keep a camera on and pick him off as he tries to leave the ground when they can grab him and whisk him away before those around can try and stop them.

This is the 21st century you know

Great to read the report in the Echo to support that theory then Nick..or did he slip through the Dragnet?

I'd expect someone who is endangering many others around him to be ejected swiftly..it is after all the 21st century 😁💓

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Man u on 13:14 - Aug 28 with 1358 viewsNewdawn2014

Man u on 19:48 - Aug 27 by Berber

I noticed the stewards ignored all the standing though, so progress at least.

I hope we never have a situation where we really need the stewards because I wouldn`t put my trust in this lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024