Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UNITED Kingdom 16:18 - Sep 11 with 14760 viewsCatullus

People can talk about Scottish indy but judging by the crowds forming and growing up in Scotland, a lot of people, a great lot of people are grieving the Queen's death and all across the UK we are seeing people united by this.

Happy times don't bring people together but tragedies do and it looks like the majority see her passing as a tragedy, maybe King Charles can take advantage of this and strengthen the unity going forward.

Will the Queen pasing actually make the UK a more unified place?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

UNITED Kingdom on 22:57 - Oct 11 with 890 viewsKilkennyjack

UNITED Kingdom on 17:20 - Oct 10 by Catullus

Hmm, a high opinion of myself, I guess that must show up when I'm saying that Im often wrong...not bright enough or taking the mick out of myself then eh.

You're just upset because you've been made to look silly yet again.

Snowflake, oooh now I'm upset

Tell me, why is it, despite the historical facts being there for you to learn for yourself, that you keep on posting so many wrong things, downright lies in fact as you eep insisting you are right when anyone with a brain can google them and see the truth.

Not being the best educated or most intelligent I have often googled what you've posted, found out the truth and then smacked you down. Why keep making a fool of yourself?

PS, I though I was putting words in your mouth, yet clearly not because you obviously look down on me, use insults against me and say all sorts of "nasty" stuff that only ever makes me laugh.

Now repeat after me, Wales is not in a prison, it is in a political union and needs Westminsters agreement before we can have an indyref.....

Drakeford off the fence on Indy then …?
‘The current uk government has turned its back on the union’.

Truss - who nobody has actually voted for - ignoring the elected welsh government.

Drakers should not worry though, she will be gone by the new year.
Her chancellor pal will be gone sooner than that.

Their self inflicted mini budget has to be reversed because the markets are not buying their bollox growth story. Only rejouning the EU could deliver such growth. The 🐘 in the room.

Annibyniaeth.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2022 23:00]

Beware of the Risen People

UNITED Kingdom on 07:23 - Oct 12 with 862 viewsfelixstowe_jack

UNITED Kingdom on 22:57 - Oct 11 by Kilkennyjack

Drakeford off the fence on Indy then …?
‘The current uk government has turned its back on the union’.

Truss - who nobody has actually voted for - ignoring the elected welsh government.

Drakers should not worry though, she will be gone by the new year.
Her chancellor pal will be gone sooner than that.

Their self inflicted mini budget has to be reversed because the markets are not buying their bollox growth story. Only rejouning the EU could deliver such growth. The 🐘 in the room.

Annibyniaeth.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2022 23:00]

Is that the same EU who are about to enter a recession?
Is that the same EU Wales and the UK voted to leave.

It sounds like Drakeford is once again asking for more money, more subsidies as he is about to set his budget.

Why does Wales has the lowest employment rate?
Wales 72.1%
Scotland 75.8%
England 75.9%
Could it be Drakeford's anti Business, anti Tourist, anti infrastructure investment policies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

UNITED Kingdom on 07:49 - Oct 12 with 856 viewsKilkennyjack

UNITED Kingdom on 07:23 - Oct 12 by felixstowe_jack

It sounds like Drakeford is once again asking for more money, more subsidies as he is about to set his budget.

Wales 72.1%
Scotland 75.8%
England 75.9%
Could it be Drakeford's anti Business, anti Tourist, anti infrastructure investment policies.

No, its systematic underfunding from UK government that was so bad Wales qualified for structural funding from the EU. Whilst 3 hours away London is the richest region in Europe.

Thats down to political will and political choices.

UNITED Kingdom on 08:55 - Oct 12 with 846 viewsTogg

UNITED Kingdom on 07:49 - Oct 12 by Kilkennyjack

No, its systematic underfunding from UK government that was so bad Wales qualified for structural funding from the EU. Whilst 3 hours away London is the richest region in Europe.

Have you ever seen the poorer parts of London?
Try getting on the housing ladder in London or anywhere around the M25 even with a half decent job.
UNITED Kingdom on 09:49 - Oct 12 with 817 viewsunion_jack

And after years and years and years of Objective 1 funding in areas they still qualified for it? Why was that do you think? It wasn’t in these regions’ best interest to ‘catch up’ as they’d lose the funding. On the take again??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

UNITED Kingdom on 10:10 - Oct 12 with 812 viewsTogg

UNITED Kingdom on 09:49 - Oct 12 by union_jack

And after years and years and years of Objective 1 funding in areas they still qualified for it? Why was that do you think? It wasn’t in these regions’ best interest to ‘catch up’ as they’d lose the funding. On the take again??

We could start with sorting out the M4 car park around Newport.
I took my car to the garage the other day. It was a job to get it booked in. The owner was telling me he can get mechanics. His words ' nobody wants to do the job anymore'.
UNITED Kingdom on 20:17 - Oct 12 with 763 viewsCatullus

UNITED Kingdom on 07:23 - Oct 12 by felixstowe_jack

Wales 72.1%
Scotland 75.8%
England 75.9%

London is the richest region, well ok, yes BUT a few minutes walk from any rich persons house you will find extreme poverty. It's the same in all the capital cities. Those big cities are rich because very rich people live there and big corporations set up their bases there. It completely skews the financial picture.

Cardiff is the richest part of Wales but go to St Mellons or Splott or several others...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50006500

and taken from that link,

East Cardiff includes some of the poorest wards in Wales, with a third of people aged over 16 having no qualifications and areas poorly served by public transport, according to the Local Democracy Reporting Service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see Kilky, a region being rich doesn't mean there isn't poverty there. And even in the areas considered poor there are probably still wealthy people too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

UNITED Kingdom on 23:17 - Oct 12 with 714 viewsKilkennyjack

UNITED Kingdom on 10:10 - Oct 12 by Togg

We could start with sorting out the M4 car park around Newport.
I took my car to the garage the other day. It was a job to get it booked in. The owner was telling me he can get mechanics. His words ' nobody wants to do the job anymore'.

Cool story bro …..

Login to get fewer ads

UNITED Kingdom on 23:18 - Oct 12 with 713 viewsKilkennyjack

UNITED Kingdom on 08:55 - Oct 12 by Togg

Have you ever seen the poorer parts of London?
Try getting on the housing ladder in London or anywhere around the M25 even with a half decent job.

It was the richest region in the EU before Brexit.
Thats a fact.

UNITED Kingdom on 23:20 - Oct 12 with 712 viewsKilkennyjack

UNITED Kingdom on 20:17 - Oct 12 by Catullus

London is the richest region, well ok, yes BUT a few minutes walk from any rich persons house you will find extreme poverty. It's the same in all the capital cities. Those big cities are rich because very rich people live there and big corporations set up their bases there. It completely skews the financial picture.

Cardiff is the richest part of Wales but go to St Mellons or Splott or several others...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50006500

and taken from that link,

East Cardiff includes some of the poorest wards in Wales, with a third of people aged over 16 having no qualifications and areas poorly served by public transport, according to the Local Democracy Reporting Service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see Kilky, a region being rich doesn't mean there isn't poverty there. And even in the areas considered poor there are probably still wealthy people too.

Nobody said that though. 🤷‍♂️

UNITED Kingdom on 12:14 - Oct 13 with 690 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales got far more extra funding from UK taxpayers than it ever got from the EU. If only the EU had matched the UK funding then Wales would not be so poor. Pity the EU did not fund the M4 relief road. Drakeford would have grabbed it with both hands. He of course refused the UK government's offer to full fund it as part of the UK national infrastructure project.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024