Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend 12:43 - Sep 27 with 1258 viewsSaintNick

Ive been glad to have had the rest from the constant debates about Ralph this or Ralph that and sit back and relax, but now we are heading towards the game on Saturday and here we go again, at least for six weeks until we all stop again for another six weeks

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 13:03 - Sep 27 with 1224 viewsPatfromPoole

Probably not the popular slant on here, but I went to a proper game at Wembley last night.

I also went to Villa a couple of weeks ago, which sadly was anything but.

SOUTHGATE IN!

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 13:33 - Sep 27 with 1174 viewsSaintNick

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 13:03 - Sep 27 by PatfromPoole

Probably not the popular slant on here, but I went to a proper game at Wembley last night.

I also went to Villa a couple of weeks ago, which sadly was anything but.

SOUTHGATE IN!

Last night showed how quickly a game can turn, for 70 minutes England were in the main disjointed and poor and at 2-0 down looked dead and buried.

At 3-2 up they looked like they were playing for the shirt again, but threw it away.

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 13:43 - Sep 27 with 1160 viewssolent_toffee

Hoping for a load of Ralph out shouts on Saturday evening on here
At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 14:02 - Sep 27 with 1141 viewsfranniesTache

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 13:43 - Sep 27 by solent_toffee

Hoping for a load of Ralph out shouts on Saturday evening on here

if history tells us anything it tells us this game will be a god awful 0-0 draw where both sides could play for a week and neither would score
At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 14:02 - Sep 27 with 1140 viewsPatfromPoole

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 13:33 - Sep 27 by SaintNick

Last night showed how quickly a game can turn, for 70 minutes England were in the main disjointed and poor and at 2-0 down looked dead and buried.

At 3-2 up they looked like they were playing for the shirt again, but threw it away.

Loads walked out at 0-2…..

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 14:46 - Sep 27 with 1107 viewssolent_toffee

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 14:02 - Sep 27 by franniesTache

if history tells us anything it tells us this game will be a god awful 0-0 draw where both sides could play for a week and neither would score

That’s a very good shout. Everton haven’t scored more than one goal this season but are looking good at the back and very organised. 0-0 or 1-1 would be my bet.
At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 16:10 - Sep 27 with 1046 viewsDorsetIan

We cruised to a 2-0 home win back in February looking like a very good side, did the same against Norwich in the next game and then the wheels came off for the rest of the season.

Let's see if we've made any progress since then.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:43 - Sep 27 with 889 viewssolent_toffee

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 16:10 - Sep 27 by DorsetIan

We cruised to a 2-0 home win back in February looking like a very good side, did the same against Norwich in the next game and then the wheels came off for the rest of the season.

Let's see if we've made any progress since then.

Of the 19 man squad from that game, Everton will only have six players in the squad for Saturday, with only 3 of the starting line up remaining. Coleman is one of the three starters because Pattinson is injured.

Saying that I think Saints squad will be completely different too.
Login to get fewer ads

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:50 - Sep 27 with 880 viewssaintwizzler

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:43 - Sep 27 by solent_toffee

Of the 19 man squad from that game, Everton will only have six players in the squad for Saturday, with only 3 of the starting line up remaining. Coleman is one of the three starters because Pattinson is injured.

Moussa on the left it is then.
Coleman won’t know what’s hit him after the 17th step over followed by him falling over or ballooning the ball into Row ZZ

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:55 - Sep 27 with 873 viewsPatfromPoole

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:50 - Sep 27 by saintwizzler

Moussa on the left it is then.
Coleman won’t know what’s hit him after the 17th step over followed by him falling over or ballooning the ball into Row ZZ

Moussa must be due an outing at right-back, yes?

With KWP at left-back.

You know it makes sense.

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 873 viewsSaintNick

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:43 - Sep 27 by solent_toffee

Of the 11 who started against Everton I would say only 4 are likely to start, Salisu KWP, JWP, Che Adams being the 4 with Elyounoussi & Stuart Armstrong probably on the bench.

Of the remaining 5 , Livramento is injured, Bednarek out on loan and the other 3have left the club

Of the 9 on the bench 4 have left on loan or permanently and goalkeeper cabbalero is 3rd choice and Theo Walcott not in the squad these days.

I would say of our 20 only 9 have a chance of playing with maybe 5 getting in the starting line up

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 22:04 - Sep 27 with 844 viewsBicester_North

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 20:59 - Sep 27 by SaintNick

Of the 11 who started against Everton I would say only 4 are likely to start, Salisu KWP, JWP, Che Adams being the 4 with Elyounoussi & Stuart Armstrong probably on the bench.

Of the remaining 5 , Livramento is injured, Bednarek out on loan and the other 3have left the club

Of the 9 on the bench 4 have left on loan or permanently and goalkeeper cabbalero is 3rd choice and Theo Walcott not in the squad these days.

I would say of our 20 only 9 have a chance of playing with maybe 5 getting in the starting line up

Being pedantic Walcott has been on the bench for the last 3 matches

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 22:29 - Sep 27 with 822 viewsSaintNick

At Last Normal Football Returns Again This Weekend on 22:04 - Sep 27 by Bicester_North

Being pedantic Walcott has been on the bench for the last 3 matches

You could be right, he could be in with a shout, depends if Ralph thinks Maitland-Niles is now at the right level of fitness

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024