Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Welsh Indy march 23:13 - Oct 1 with 10442 viewsCatullus

I am qute surprised none of the indy supporters/Union haters on here have posted about this today?
is it because the turnout of around 10,000 is disappointing and yet more proof that Wales isn't really interested?

SCFC took 3 times as many all the way to London for a football match, Indy being a much more important topic, you'd have thought anyone genuinely, 100% for it would turn up in Cardiff.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Welsh Indy march on 20:59 - Oct 15 with 521 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Indy march on 20:13 - Oct 15 by Catullus

Well can you have a whole conversation in Welsh? Are you completely fluent?

If the answer is no then you aren't a proper Welsh speaker, you are still learning.

If you are still in school, yes there'll be a test!

I have learned something tonight then …
I have times when its not too bad, but i will be sure to let you know when i get to the proper stage

Thanks for all the interest 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Welsh Indy march on 16:25 - Oct 16 with 453 viewsCatullus

The Welsh Indy march on 20:59 - Oct 15 by Kilkennyjack

I have learned something tonight then …
I have times when its not too bad, but i will be sure to let you know when i get to the proper stage

Thanks for all the interest 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Actually I had been lookingbto see if you finally answered a uestion, but still, no.

I guess I really said you weren't proper because you said you "aspired to be a proper learner" so if you're not even a proper learner then how can you say you speak it properly?

hang on, that's a uestion, you won't answer!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024