Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones 19:35 - Nov 7 with 10513 viewskernow

Steve Schumacher?
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 2629 viewsdirk_doone

Could we still get Bilic or would he see it as a step down? Watford are no more than promotion hopefuls. Of course, who we want doesn't really matter as SR will make the decision. Hopefully, they'll have learned something from the ridiculous Jones appointment.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 14:40 - Dec 28 with 2426 viewsScoot

The bloke from Riverplate was available for free from the 6th of December. He's won more than any other manager in Argentina with them and wanted to come to the prem + he's still quite young (40s). Also I think he's still available.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 14:41 - Dec 28 with 2425 viewsScoot

Poll: Should NJ go?

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 19:31 - Dec 28 with 2323 viewsdirk_doone

Next season, in the Championship, would probably be an ideal time to start Jose Fonte's managerial career.

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 20:30 - Dec 28 with 2267 viewsPatfromPoole

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 19:31 - Dec 28 by dirk_doone

Next season, in the Championship, would probably be an ideal time to start Jose Fonte's managerial career.

That would be a genuinely exciting appointment.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 08:32 - Feb 6 with 1816 viewsdirk_doone

Well, SR have had 3 months to think about this so hopefully, they've got someone lined up ready to take over.

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 08:40 - Feb 6 with 1796 viewsdwayne_dibley

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 08:44 - Feb 6 with 1792 viewsMattFinish

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 09:23 - Nov 8 by grumpy

I wanted Ralph gone now I find I’m missing him.☹️ I think I need help.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 9:25]

What we need is a manager who can somehow keep a team full of young players and the likes of Elyounoussi, Adams, Djnepo etc in the PL year after year whilst all his best players are sold from under him

So someone like Ralph
Login to get fewer ads

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 13:35 - Feb 6 with 1614 viewsForeverred

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 18:13 - Nov 9 by Capt_Koons

Doubt whether Sports Republic are paying enough to attract Dave Merrigton

Nuno Esposito santo ex wolves and Tottenham, experienced at this level did a good job at wolves.. I know he is in the middle East managing, probably would not interested anyway.
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 1524 viewsMattFinish

Villas-Boas is free but could we afford his speeding fines
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 16:31 - Feb 6 with 1454 viewsHollywood56

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 07:28 - Nov 8 by SteveMoron

Eddie Howe went to Burnley and was useless. Forget Stoke. Let's get behind this manager. Ralph's relationship the players seemed a bit toxic so any manager is an improvement.

It was only toxic with RH in the end because the players knew that he would probably leave t the end of the year, when his contract ran out
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 11:27 - Feb 12 with 836 viewsdirk_doone

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 19:50 - Nov 7 by dirk_doone

Let's face it, if it is him, it won't be too long before he's gone.

He shouldn't have been here at all but at least he's gone now.

>90% of Saints fans knew it was a ridiculous appointment in the first place so you have to wonder why the people who run our club didn't. Let's hope they learn from their mistake and get the next one right.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 11:30]

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 11:37 - Feb 12 with 798 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/next-southampt

Bielsa is the favourite
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 11:37]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 11:56 - Feb 12 with 779 viewsdirk_doone

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 11:37 - Feb 12 by Southamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/next-southampt

Bielsa is the favourite

He had a tremendous initial impact at Leeds and, of course, won the Championship with them. He's 67 now so looking for one final big payout. But, at this stage, the odds are changing hourly as new rumours fly around.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 11:57]

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 12:13 - Feb 12 with 756 viewsGRIM

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 11:37 - Feb 12 by Southamptonfan

Bielsa is the favourite

Please not Bielsa.
I had enough trouble understanding what NJ was saying so I've got no chance interpreting what Bielsa says.
Also he's less charismatic than Jones.(if that is possible).
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 12:23 - Feb 12 with 741 viewsSouthamptonfan

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 12:13 - Feb 12 by GRIM

Please not Bielsa.
I had enough trouble understanding what NJ was saying so I've got no chance interpreting what Bielsa says.
Also he's less charismatic than Jones.(if that is possible).

I certainly don't want Gerrard, who is the other favourite. I can't understand a word he says. Bielsa is easier to understand than Gerrard.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 12:24]

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 12:25 - Feb 12 with 736 viewsMattFinish

It has to be Gallardo

I'm worried that Gerrard is high on the odds
Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 12:28 - Feb 12 with 727 viewsSouthamptonfan

Who should we get to replace Nathan Jones on 12:25 - Feb 12 by MattFinish

It has to be Gallardo

I'm worried that Gerrard is high on the odds

He has managed in the PL, was a great player so commands respect but gut feeling is he wouldn't fit. We arn't keen on scousers are we 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024