Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window 10:30 - Nov 17 with 1967 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59018/will-armando-broja

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 13:25 - Nov 17 with 1837 viewsdwayne_dibley

more chance of Elvis turning up to eat on the concourse

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 15:58 - Nov 17 with 1759 viewssaints__fan__73

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 13:25 - Nov 17 by dwayne_dibley

more chance of Elvis turning up to eat on the concourse

Or the French toddler scoring a goal?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 16:50 - Nov 17 with 1724 viewsCapt_Koons

I doubt if Chelsea want to loan him out. I doubt whether he would want to come back. And I didn't rate him that much anyway. So no. We can do better.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 17:23 - Nov 17 with 1706 viewsgrumpy

I wish we could get Mitrovic from Fulham.
I think we should have been trying to get him pre season,probably too late now.
Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 20:11 - Nov 17 with 1570 viewssaint22

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 17:23 - Nov 17 by grumpy

I wish we could get Mitrovic from Fulham.
I think we should have been trying to get him pre season,probably too late now.

we should have signed him way back
Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 12:28 - Nov 18 with 1407 viewsIanSouthstander

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 20:11 - Nov 17 by saint22

we should have signed him way back

If we had of signed him way back , we would of already sold him on for a profit.
Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 14:06 - Nov 18 with 1359 viewsTimSaint

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 12:28 - Nov 18 by IanSouthstander

If we had of signed him way back , we would of already sold him on for a profit.

Everyone would have moaned if we bought Mitro. He can do it in the Championship, but can't do it in the Prem - or at least that was what 'they' were saying at the time.

Prem 11 goals
Champ 26 goals
Prem 3 goals

Then......
Champ 43 goals
Prem 9 goals in 12 games so far this season !!

There is hope that even Che Adams can reach double figures in the Prem sometime soon, but A Armstrong has no chance !!

TimSaint

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 17:13 - Nov 18 with 1292 viewsIWOZTHERE

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 14:06 - Nov 18 by TimSaint

Everyone would have moaned if we bought Mitro. He can do it in the Championship, but can't do it in the Prem - or at least that was what 'they' were saying at the time.

Prem 11 goals
Champ 26 goals
Prem 3 goals

Then......
Champ 43 goals

There is hope that even Che Adams can reach double figures in the Prem sometime soon, but A Armstrong has no chance !!

I quite 'fancied' Mitrovich so interesting stats...... I think we're wrong to pin all our hopes on a new striker though, necessary though it is? Jones must take a more wholistic approach, get the midfield attacking more effectively to create quality chances that will get even Adams and others firing again. Stu's done well, but we've not invested properly in M/F for years.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 18:07 - Nov 18 with 1253 viewsgrumpy

Will Armando Broja Return To Southampton In January Window on 14:06 - Nov 18 by TimSaint

Prem 11 goals
Champ 26 goals
Prem 3 goals

Then......
Champ 43 goals

'Everyone would have moaned if we bought Mitro'
I wouldn't.
His goal scoring wherever he has gone has been impressive.
That includes 36 in 69 games for Anderlecht and 50 in 76 for Serbia and 9 in 12 for Fulham in the Premier this season.
Che Adams is a good player but would be so much better with a partner up front,apart from JWP occasionally swinging one into him,not much service either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024