Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED 23:51 - Dec 22 with 20020 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59182/swansea-independen

LIVE THIS XMAS. Click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:29 - Dec 27 with 793 viewscockett_jack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:28 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

Well,that should answer you. No profession players would initiate that

?
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:29 - Dec 27 with 792 viewsmax936

That's me done after that, Ince has scored now, big headed nobody.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:29 - Dec 27 with 791 viewsunion_jack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:27 - Dec 27 by Catullus

Not just tonight! As soon as he refused to sign we should have dropped him.

Is his refusal all about money, honestly now? Is there more to it? he looks like he doesn't want to be here, maybe that's all it is, he's had enough of Martin?

I certainy have.

And a slow motion goal which we (yet again) did to oursekves with that stupid, stuid goal kick.

MARTIN OUT!

But they’re being brave, playing without fear (or ability it seems).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:30 - Dec 27 with 790 viewsCatullus

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:28 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

So that goal was Martins fault right?

Did we do that goal kick before Martin came here?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:30 - Dec 27 with 763 viewsBoundy

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:28 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

Yes , that’s how he wants us to play and god help anyone who contradicts him

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:30 - Dec 27 with 762 viewsTreforys_Jack

His goal kick routine, so yes, he is just as culpable as the players.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:31 - Dec 27 with 748 viewsonehunglow

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:29 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

?

!
Yes ,that was Russell’s fault

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:31 - Dec 27 with 733 viewsTreforys_Jack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:30 - Dec 27 by Boundy

Yes , that’s how he wants us to play and god help anyone who contradicts him

This with bells on.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:32 - Dec 27 with 715 viewsvetchonian

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:27 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

I’m just sceptical how much influence a man on the touch line can have at the end of the day. They are professional footballers, not robots, they are the ones in the pitch making poor decision after poor decision and not having the bottle to just play positively. You’re telling me that because Martin tells them to play a certain why they rigidly stick to it every bloody posesssion and actively choose not to, you know….try to put the ball in the net like?

it's that way Martin has coached the natural instincts out of them....this fraud is killing our club but we have to give him time.....this fraud should be sacked tonight I'm looking forward to the faithful defending this tonight...

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:32 - Dec 27 with 713 viewsowainglyndwr

Reading are terrible what does that make us,
R M has his structer but cant pick his team
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 with 711 viewsBadlands

Weak pass from Benda but Alln was sl eping and Darling took the wrong player.
Three on but still no Oko-Flex!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 with 706 viewsYossarian

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:31 - Dec 27 by onehunglow

!
Yes ,that was Russell’s fault

Totally clueless in every part of the pitch. If we lose a couple more we are in big trouble and they will have to sack him. Martin OUT!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 with 705 viewscockett_jack

Whether he tells them to do it or not the execution was f*cking absolutely dreadful. We’d all get sacked in our jobs for performing as the three players concerned were. Absolute bargain basement sh*te.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:34 - Dec 27 with 699 viewsonehunglow

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 by Badlands

He s a great judge of a player isn’t he

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:35 - Dec 27 with 679 viewsunion_jack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 by Badlands

Makes you wonder doesn’t it! He’ll be gone in less than a week (not Martin unfortunately).

He’s coming on as I write.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:35 - Dec 27 with 669 viewsCatullus

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:27 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

I’m just sceptical how much influence a man on the touch line can have at the end of the day. They are professional footballers, not robots, they are the ones in the pitch making poor decision after poor decision and not having the bottle to just play positively. You’re telling me that because Martin tells them to play a certain why they rigidly stick to it every bloody posesssion and actively choose not to, you know….try to put the ball in the net like?

Well if they are not doing what he tells them why does he keep pickng the same team, more or less. Why keep picking players out of position and dropping any who disagree with him?

AGAIN, he picks the team, he dictates the tactics....he tells them to play a certain way...YES and if they don't obey he drops them.

You'll be telling me next that the players should ignore team selection and formation and pick those by themselves.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:35 - Dec 27 with 666 viewsmax936

We look desperate for an injection of pace and yet the lad with pace to burn is still on the bench, Martin is fing clueless fairplay.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:36 - Dec 27 with 652 viewsTreforys_Jack

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

Whether he tells them to do it or not the execution was f*cking absolutely dreadful. We’d all get sacked in our jobs for performing as the three players concerned were. Absolute bargain basement sh*te.

Because they are brainwashed to doing it, even when it's obviously not on. Agree execution was shit as well.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:37 - Dec 27 with 641 viewsScotia

Well Benda does seem to be trying to play the way Andy Fisher was before he was dropped. That's where the goal came from.

Benda not playing like Fisher coincided with our best results this season. The goal is the fault of whoever has told Benda to play like Fisher.

In a nutshell. Yes, it was Martin's fault.
Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:37 - Dec 27 with 630 viewsvetchonian

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:33 - Dec 27 by cockett_jack

the coach is a fraud....get yout tongue out of his backside

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:37 - Dec 27 with 628 viewsBoundy

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:27 - Dec 27 by Catullus

Not just tonight! As soon as he refused to sign we should have dropped him.

Is his refusal all about money, honestly now? Is there more to it? he looks like he doesn't want to be here, maybe that's all it is, he's had enough of Martin?

I certainy have.

And a slow motion goal which we (yet again) did to oursekves with that stupid, stuid goal kick.

MARTIN OUT!

I’ve always tried to be positive but since the Cardiff game my feelings towards the Manager has become more towards go , just go , we’re just stagnating with little positivity and more grumbling behind the scenes whether because of the Manager or not things are just not right , all enjoyment being sucked out watching us .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:37 - Dec 27 with 628 viewsCatullus

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:35 - Dec 27 by max936

We look desperate for an injection of pace and yet the lad with pace to burn is still on the bench, Martin is fing clueless fairplay.

Maybe the man on the touchline hasnt got that influence? What do you reckon Cockett jack.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:38 - Dec 27 with 618 viewsonehunglow

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:37 - Dec 27 by Scotia

Well Benda does seem to be trying to play the way Andy Fisher was before he was dropped. That's where the goal came from.

Benda not playing like Fisher coincided with our best results this season. The goal is the fault of whoever has told Benda to play like Fisher.

In a nutshell. Yes, it was Martin's fault.

Martin ruins players clearly.
Benda is going downhill when intitially he was fine

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:38 - Dec 27 with 614 viewsunion_jack

I really believe we are going to be knocking on the relegation door if Martin doesn’t change or better still, go.

Reading v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 2022/23 UPDATED on 18:38 - Dec 27 with 611 viewsraynor94

I have backed him from day one, but even I've run out of patience.

Something needs to change, can we afford to give him a window?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024