Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doswell Nails It Again 15:56 - Jan 6 with 2106 viewsPoirot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0dthpkz

Doswell Nails It Again on 16:51 - Jan 6 with 2004 viewsDorsetIan

Just listened to this. He doesn't mince his words.

I can't remember professional football people talking so openly about a manager being 'out of depth' and not 'up to the level' to manage in the Premier League.

There was a point on Wednesday night when Tessum was impliedly calling for Jones to go now. Doswell is even more specific - 'I wouldn't even give him the Palace game' or something to that effect.

Five at the back for pretty much the entire game, and long ball after long ball fired towards forwards of restricted height. The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it gets.

I pity the players having to pretend to respond positively to what Jones has been doing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Doswell Nails It Again on 17:52 - Jan 6 with 1932 viewsRon11

Doswell Nails It Again on 16:51 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

Just listened to this. He doesn't mince his words.

I can't remember professional football people talking so openly about a manager being 'out of depth' and not 'up to the level' to manage in the Premier League.

There was a point on Wednesday night when Tessum was impliedly calling for Jones to go now. Doswell is even more specific - 'I wouldn't even give him the Palace game' or something to that effect.

Five at the back for pretty much the entire game, and long ball after long ball fired towards forwards of restricted height. The more you think about it, the more ridiculous it gets.

I pity the players having to pretend to respond positively to what Jones has been doing.

I would love the players to totally ignore his instructions and implement their own tactics as the crowd cheers while Jones goes berserk and foams at the mouth on the touchline.
I agreed with the removal of Hassenhutl, but who in a million years would have foreseen the utter gob smacking incompetence of this appointment?
Doswell Nails It Again on 18:57 - Jan 6 with 1842 views1885_SFC

Doswell Nails It Again on 17:52 - Jan 6 by Ron11

I would love the players to totally ignore his instructions and implement their own tactics as the crowd cheers while Jones goes berserk and foams at the mouth on the touchline.
I agreed with the removal of Hassenhutl, but who in a million years would have foreseen the utter gob smacking incompetence of this appointment?

I wake up every morning, switch on the news, and hope to hear that Putin has been assassinated during the night.

Now adding to that, I get up in the morning, switch on the news, and hope to hear that Jones has been fired late the night before.

Old School is Cool

Doswell Nails It Again on 20:49 - Jan 6 with 1713 viewsLondonSaint76

Thanks for the heads up regarding this broadcast Poirot - just listened to it and it is rightfully damning of both SR's disastrous first year in charge and Jones in equal measure. I said in another post yesterday, using an analogy from greyhound racing, that SR's appointment of Jones was the equivalent of SR entering a three legged mongrel in the Greyhound Derby! Considering the position we are currently in, to avoid relegation, SR now need the aforementioned three legged mongrel to win the race!
Semmens, Ankersen (who I think is definitely missing a 'W' from the start of his surname) and the rest of the SR shower are a collective disgrace, who, if left to their own devices will take this Club down to oblivion - personally I think we need some radical fan action to show these clowns what they can expect if they don’t wake up to the reality of the situation they have created and rapidly change their ways. When the board at Liverpool tried to hike the admission prices considerably the crowd instigated a couple of well organised mass walkouts about three quarters of the way through PL games. The message was received loud and clear and to some extent at least the board backed down. Might be worth trying something similar just to show the morons in the directors box that we can only be pushed so far and to give them some idea of what they can expect moving forwards if they fail to see the light.
After the oaf Lowe jogged on I thought we were done and dusted with unqualified idiots in the driving seat - as they said in the interview, remind me, just who has Ankersen played pro football for???

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Doswell Nails It Again on 14:35 - Jan 7 with 1501 viewsMrangry25

says a bloke managing Havant & Waterloovile.
Doswell Nails It Again on 15:16 - Jan 7 with 1437 viewsPoirot

Doswell Nails It Again on 14:35 - Jan 7 by Mrangry25

but hes honest and says thats his limit and we know hemanaged Eastleigh and Sutton United and personally funding all three.
Doswell Nails It Again on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 1307 viewsMrangry25

Doswell Nails It Again on 15:16 - Jan 7 by Poirot

but hes honest and says thats his limit and we know hemanaged Eastleigh and Sutton United and personally funding all three.

I am not bothered whether he funded them or not, my point is that he has not really managed any where near the same level and it is all very well saying that is his limit but if a league 2 or league 1 team came knocking on his door i don't think he would be saying no thanks I am not good enough. It makes me laugh really because how many footballers do you know or can think of would pass up a chance to play at a higher level, very few. They are all vain thinking they are better than they really are and helping themselves to pockets full of cash.
Doswell Nails It Again on 18:37 - Jan 7 with 1267 viewshedgeend61

Doswell Nails It Again on 14:35 - Jan 7 by Mrangry25

He's saying it cos he's a Saints supporter.

Anyone (and I was one of them), suffering, watching that kick and rush garbage, not mustering a shot on target against a crap Forest team in a must win game, would probably agree.
Wouldn't they?
Login to get fewer ads

Doswell Nails It Again on 20:17 - Jan 7 with 1199 viewsmushinexile

Yes. Without a doubt. A team that can go down 4-1 to Blackpool that we cannot beat shows a deep malaise. As for all players thinking that they are better than they are- Tosh. Some are as good as they think and professionals do it for the money, as I once had to remind one of my bosses who, when asking me to put in extra hours for nothing told me it was the professional thing to do.
Doswell Nails It Again on 09:19 - Jan 8 with 1063 viewsMrangry25

Doswell Nails It Again on 18:37 - Jan 7 by hedgeend61

He's saying it cos he's a Saints supporter.

Anyone (and I was one of them), suffering, watching that kick and rush garbage, not mustering a shot on target against a crap Forest team in a must win game, would probably agree.
Wouldn't they?

I am also one of the poor sods who purchases 2 seasons tickets year after year, so yes I suffered it as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024