Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this jackson fella 23:32 - Jan 23 with 1593 viewssaint22

Heaven knows if he is any good or what we need but its appears Bournemouth may beat us to him......
I mean WTF?
this jackson fella on 07:20 - Jan 24 with 1435 viewsScoot

3 goals & 3 assists in 28 games & not played in the last 4. If we did get him Jones won't pick him until May

Poll: Should NJ go?

this jackson fella on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 1291 viewssledger

saints obviously didnt want to pay that much for a player that has been a bench warmer this season
this jackson fella on 13:41 - Jan 24 with 1275 viewssaintpaz

gone....and who might we be getting?
this jackson fella on 13:53 - Jan 24 with 1259 viewsgrumpy

Just bored with all now.
this jackson fella on 14:00 - Jan 24 with 1248 views1885_SFC

No loss. It seemed to me that we would have been paying well over the odds (typical January desperate to avoid relegation signing) for someone pretty ordinary. As with most of these signings, yes he's young with potential, but a youngster with potential isn't what we need right now. We've got plenty of those already.

Old School is Cool

this jackson fella on 15:15 - Jan 24 with 1178 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Sky reporting that he will go to Cherries and be given a medical tomorrow ... Why are Saints interested ??????? Grooming him to play in the Championship next season ?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

this jackson fella on 16:32 - Jan 24 with 1108 viewsthissceptredsaint

Also reporting our brightest young forwardtalents want to leave due to lack of first team opportunities. I don't blame them
this jackson fella on 16:45 - Jan 24 with 1084 viewsA1079

this jackson fella on 16:32 - Jan 24 by thissceptredsaint

Also reporting our brightest young forwardtalents want to leave due to lack of first team opportunities. I don't blame them

Well, when they can see our first team so called forwards keep getting picked even though they cannot seem to hit a barn door it is not wholly surprising. On current form up front, what is there to lose by trying someone or something different?
Login to get fewer ads

this jackson fella on 17:08 - Jan 24 with 1058 viewsthissceptredsaint

Exactly, I remember Blackburn had a youngster early to mid 2000s can't remember his name not really prem quality but bought them time and helped keep them up for 1 more season as defenders hadn't worked him out for the less than whole first season he played.

Can you imagine shearer or Wallace's getting their chances today? If we can take a punt on some continental sprogs we should be able to do so on our own. You never know some might actually play for the shirt...for a while
this jackson fella on 17:55 - Jan 24 with 984 viewsBridders2

Maybe we should try our nippers Dom Ballard and Tyler Dibling they were both playing for the England U18s team last week that beat Germany 0-6.
Our strikers don't score so might as well give the youngsters a go. What have we got to lose!
this jackson fella on 23:30 - Jan 24 with 839 viewsNumber_58

this jackson fella on 17:55 - Jan 24 by Bridders2

Maybe we should try our nippers Dom Ballard and Tyler Dibling they were both playing for the England U18s team last week that beat Germany 0-6.
Our strikers don't score so might as well give the youngsters a go. What have we got to lose!

It'd be great to see Ballard given a start on Saturday, but no doubt NJ will give Adams and/or Armstrong and/or Mara yet another chance to prove they can metamorphose into prime Marco Van Basten. No wonder Jimmy-Jay wants away.
this jackson fella on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 700 views1885_SFC

this jackson fella on 23:30 - Jan 24 by Number_58

It'd be great to see Ballard given a start on Saturday, but no doubt NJ will give Adams and/or Armstrong and/or Mara yet another chance to prove they can metamorphose into prime Marco Van Basten. No wonder Jimmy-Jay wants away.

I agree. It's Blackpool in the cup which, let's be honest, we're not going to win this trophy either.

I would enjoy seeing the likes of Ballad, Dibling, even JJ Morgan given some playing time. No disrespect to Blackpool - but the pressure is off Saints for this game. The media will be hoping for a cup shock. There's no reason we can't put out a pretty strong team... but play a couple of the above - especially up front. Newcastle have a free weekend and will be fresh for next Tuesday. No point risking our better players for an FA Cup we won't win.

Jesus Jones said the other day about getting two or three players in. I think two of those were Moffi and Jackson who aren't coming now. I also think Saints/SR were certain of getting them. We're not an attractive club with the position we're in. Might as well play a couple of our talented youngsters.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024