Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan 20:39 - Feb 4 with 1575 viewsgrumpy

I have seen plenty Saints teams struggle.
But I have never seen one with so many good players so badly managed.
Someone said we have lost 5 out of 6 games in the league under Jones ,these have been crucial games against opponents we should taken points from.
Of course we have some poor players but the majority are good enough for this league.
To play Bednarek and Walcott is mind-blowing with the likes Bella-Kotchap and Orsic not even on the bench.
Bree going straight from Luton into the first team doesn't make sense,much like its ex manager.
He keeps substituting Lavia and Edozie ,of our more creative players, as if its their fault were losing.
Elyounoussi does nothing and keeps getting picked.
Alcarazat must wonder whats going on,in out in out.
Sulemana and Onuachuat should have started today not in the second half when we are 2-0 down.
I was feeling upbeat after the transfer window but Jones scuppered that.
Chelsea and Saints are the two biggest spenders in the January transfer window, are the owners going to let Jones take them down?
In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 20:53 - Feb 4 with 1500 viewsBLEEDRED

Same here, been a supporter for over 50 years, I never expect the team to win the league but do expect a team that know the basics. Look at today's game 1st half, not one shot on or off target, just sit back and let Brentford play their game . When the game is already lost, 2nd half Saints start to try and play, but all Brentford have to do is sit back and absolve what pressure Saints try to exert.
In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 20:58 - Feb 4 with 1479 viewsmountsaint

I have also been through all the trauma of being a Saints fan. Today after all the expectation with the new signings I did hope for a change round in fortunes. Still not too sure it is all NJ fault he can't do anything about poor passing. I think after today I am looking at relegation.
In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 21:02 - Feb 4 with 1465 viewsDorsetIan

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 20:58 - Feb 4 by mountsaint

I have also been through all the trauma of being a Saints fan. Today after all the expectation with the new signings I did hope for a change round in fortunes. Still not too sure it is all NJ fault he can't do anything about poor passing. I think after today I am looking at relegation.

It’s his fault.

He‘ll do anything to avoid it, but the buck stops with him. That’s just how it is and rightly so.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 1263 viewsNewdawn2014

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 20:58 - Feb 4 by mountsaint

I think hes blown it with that interview, I only heard it but I can imagine ,pouty face folded arms and the occasional stamped foot ( wearing a size 5 Clarks sandal ) , hes a very bad fit for us , please get rid pronto.
In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 23:22 - Feb 4 with 1201 viewsChesham_Saint

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 22:50 - Feb 4 by Newdawn2014

I think hes blown it with that interview, I only heard it but I can imagine ,pouty face folded arms and the occasional stamped foot ( wearing a size 5 Clarks sandal ) , hes a very bad fit for us , please get rid pronto.

All expectations of this pikey fvckwit fulfilled. Meanwhile, at Goodson, oh look, a proven manager,…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 23:33 - Feb 4 with 1183 viewscocklebreath

Lineker taking the p!ss saying we’ve improved lately

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 13:08 - Feb 5 with 895 viewskingslandstand1

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 23:33 - Feb 4 by cocklebreath

Lineker taking the p!ss saying we’ve improved lately

Lineker is a horrible little sh!te though. Just because his crowd, and hate to say unexpectedly, picked up a good result yesterday
In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 13:40 - Feb 5 with 858 viewsBerber

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 23:22 - Feb 4 by Chesham_Saint

All expectations of this pikey fvckwit fulfilled. Meanwhile, at Goodson, oh look, a proven manager,…

It was nice to see Dyche get a result from a bit of organisation and motivation, but in the words of one W Shakespeare, “One swallow doth not a summary make.”

Mind, that is probably wishful thinking on my part.
Login to get fewer ads

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 13:45 - Feb 5 with 844 viewsdirk_doone

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 22:50 - Feb 4 by Newdawn2014

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

In over 50 years of being a Saints Fan on 14:15 - Feb 5 with 791 views1885_SFC

That's fair comment by Adam Blackmore TBH.

SR need to do something & do something quick. If it means having egg on your face and eating dishes of humble pie - so be it. They would earn more respect from us, the fans, for pulling the trigger now - before it's too late.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024