Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread 12:57 - Feb 13 with 42144 viewsenfieldargh

OK Violin Cases at the ready

Whose going to Loftus Road and whose going to their local Tratoria tomorrow night

Cant see our lot getting much from this game.

Jack Clarke tormentor in chief

Where has all the love gone

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 14:55 - Feb 14 with 2825 viewssafcinpeace

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 14:48 - Feb 14 by kingsburyR

Fu(k me sidewards. Sunderland are 2/1.

Ill have whatever the bookies are smoking.

I'm all over Sunderland tonight. Up the Mackems!!

Yes saw that it is very tempting. I still don’t think people outside Sunderland realise the sort of football we are playing. At 2/1 get your mortgage on it. 😇
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:05 - Feb 14 with 2789 viewsted_hendrix

Unfortunately I can't see us winning tonight, strewth we have gone completely of the rails at the moment, I wished it was different but that's the way It Is.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:18 - Feb 14 with 2722 viewssafcinpeace

One stat for you Sunderland have not lost away from home, in any competition since October.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:30 - Feb 14 with 2665 viewskropotkin41

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:18 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

One stat for you Sunderland have not lost away from home, in any competition since October.

There has got to be something dodgy about the odds for this game! Sunderland haven't lost an away game since October, and we don't play football at all any more, ever. The fix is in, clearly.
We'll win 3-1..... none of our goals will look in any way convincing, and their goal will involve 87 consecutive passes and a solo run around 8 of our players none of whom will put in a tackle.... that won't be fixed.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:22 - Feb 14 with 2565 viewsLanhoop

I imagine it's muscle memory that is making me go tonight. Surely we can squeak a our first home win since Truss was PM? 2-1 to our walking wounded. Please.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:30 - Feb 14 with 2531 viewsdmm

I'm the lucky one. Not feeling at all well so will have to give it a miss.

1-2
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:37 - Feb 14 with 2512 viewsDixie_CT

To get anything out of this game, we need to take the lead and lift the energy levels back to what they were against Sheffield United.

We need big games from Lowe, Chair, Stef, and Field. Show for the ball, drive forward, and give them something to defend.

Already nervous and would take a draw to stop the rot and give us something to build upon. A defeat, and it could be a long road to the game v Blackpool in mid-March.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:38 - Feb 14 with 2512 viewsconnell10

I'm not going and I'm staying well away from football tonight.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:52 - Feb 14 with 2485 viewsandrew1302

It is a five hour round trip for me and i am not going. Just can't take another drive home thinking well i am making the effort why aren't they. Let us hope i regret it but i have to say lose tonight and saturday and the pressure will be on Critchley.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 16:53 - Feb 14 with 2482 viewsnumptydumpty

First game this season decided - can't be arsed !!!

The Mrs is wanting me around as 14th February apparently significant for those in long term relationships.

My ltr with Qpr is on the rocks and the relationship with my good lady is more important to salvage than my never more precarious association with Rangers.

Because I am not attending or even viewing, we will probably win 5 - 1 and I will have to miss every game forevermore until in four years time when we reach the champions league apparently !!!!!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 16:55]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:27 - Feb 14 with 2417 viewsHooping_Mad

All names entered into the tombola and this is what came out.

Archer - We pay his wages too apparently
Kakay-Balogun(Just the Kit and Boots)-Dunne-Gubbins-Paal
Johansen-Iroegbunam-field
Chair
Lowe

I don't want to watch it but I know I will.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:47 - Feb 14 with 2186 viewsaston_hoop

URL

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:50 - Feb 14 with 2104 viewsDorse

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:47 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

URL

(Insert fat joke about hoops not flattering the fuller figure here)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:53 - Feb 14 with 2048 viewsOldPedro

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:50 - Feb 14 by Dorse

(Insert fat joke about hoops not flattering the fuller figure here)

Assume JoJo not fit enough for a start then after playing Saturday?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:54 - Feb 14 with 2029 viewscolinallcars

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 15:18 - Feb 14 by safcinpeace

Thanks a million !
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 2020 viewsQPRSteve

The midfield doesn't fill me with confidence
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 with 2014 viewshorshamHoop

The most telling part of that team sheet is the Subs, I said on another thread this week is that the manager has very few options with so many unavailable.

I think there will be a lot more direct stuff tonight making use of Martin - we will see
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:57 - Feb 14 with 1991 viewsHAMRanger

Why the Feck isn't Johansen playing?!!!!
Freeman Logan on 18:57 - Feb 14 with 1981 viewsmichealpetti105

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 17:27 - Feb 14 by Hooping_Mad

All names entered into the tombola and this is what came out.

Archer - We pay his wages too apparently
Kakay-Balogun(Just the Kit and Boots)-Dunne-Gubbins-Paal
Johansen-Iroegbunam-field
Chair
Lowe

I don't want to watch it but I know I will.

All m&a advisor struggle to grow and enlarge their businesses. There are usually two methods a business can get bigger, either through inner growth or external expansion. Internal growth occurs through the regular growth path of an entity, whether by use of new m&a advisory assets and better supply chain management.

https://www.freemanlogan.com/
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:58 - Feb 14 with 1956 viewsGloucs_R

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 by horshamHoop

The most telling part of that team sheet is the Subs, I said on another thread this week is that the manager has very few options with so many unavailable.

I think there will be a lot more direct stuff tonight making use of Martin - we will see

On the plus side tonight... The subs.

At least most of them want to be here and will do their best given the opportunity.

Poll: Are we staying up?

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 1933 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

I work on the basis that most Championship football is 90 percent luck and 10 percent skill so it doesn't matter that much that our confidence is shot and we look disjointed. We just have to get our noses in front.
Freeman Logan on 19:03 - Feb 14 with 1887 viewsloftboy

Freeman Logan on 18:57 - Feb 14 by michealpetti105

All m&a advisor struggle to grow and enlarge their businesses. There are usually two methods a business can get bigger, either through inner growth or external expansion. Internal growth occurs through the regular growth path of an entity, whether by use of new m&a advisory assets and better supply chain management.

https://www.freemanlogan.com/

Fûck off you prick

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 19:04 - Feb 14 with 1874 viewsderbyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 by horshamHoop

Gubbins and Kakay are only fit defenders with Balogun , Glass-Salter out.
Dixon-Bonner on bench. No Amos, Richards, Roberts, Willock.
Presume Stef can't do 2 games in 4 days.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 19:11 - Feb 14 with 1751 viewsBurnleyhoop

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 by QPRSteve

God help us, Tim and Dozzell aimlessly wandering around the centre of the park looking like lost sheep. Another long night ahead.
St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 19:21 - Feb 14 with 1636 viewsHooping_Mad

St Valentines Day Massacre Black Cats march Thread on 18:55 - Feb 14 by QPRSteve

Have you seen our back 4?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024