Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing 12:37 - Feb 20 with 56455 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just hope it works out with him.
Couldn't bear to see a legend get ripped apart by our fans.

Bare bones.

Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing on 18:32 - Feb 21 with 1300 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing on 18:24 - Feb 21 by PinnerPaul

No chance of Warnock coming here, he doesn't get on with Les or Chris Ramsey.

I've never seen this confirmed.
Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing on 21:21 - Feb 21 with 1073 viewsdistortR

Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing on 16:18 - Feb 21 by Northernr

I would question whether there's really that much wrong with some of them. When you've got Critchley saying dear Tyler "didn't feel he was quite right for this one" in his pre-match press conference, and then three games later the cnt still isn't even making the bench, you've got to wonder.

we're looking at the new intake of players in terms of not being up to it, but Critchley said other teams were talking about a lack of resilience at Rangers last season.
Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing on 10:54 - Feb 22 with 891 viewsPinnerPaul

Sky reporting we're in talks with Wild Thing on 21:21 - Feb 21 by distortR

we're looking at the new intake of players in terms of not being up to it, but Critchley said other teams were talking about a lack of resilience at Rangers last season.

Lots of reasons, loads of players gone backwards including non Beale ones and non Critchley ones and perm deal players .....Rob I'm looking at you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024