Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My team for Leicester if available 08:47 - Feb 26 with 2538 views1teeminants

McCarthy / Cabellero
KWP
Caleta -car
Salisu
Perraud
JWP
Lavia
Alcarez
S. Armstrong/ Orsic
Adams
Onachua

6 changes

Bazunu needs a rest .

Why KWP isn’t starting is a mystery to me , same with Caleta- car and Alcarez ffs all good players.

Bednarek isn’t good enough

Elynouissi offers nothing

Diallo not good enough

Bringing Walcott on what’s that about !!

Ok so we may go down but at least play your strongest team and give yourself a chance.

Rant over.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

My team for Leicester if available on 09:19 - Feb 26 with 2463 viewseastlondonsaint

Well ranted - agree on all the above.

"Sit down Bullseye"

My team for Leicester if available on 09:52 - Feb 26 with 2404 viewsfelly1

Agree with most of that team. Definitely the defence and keeper. What a mess we made regarding the keeper. How we could end up up with a 21 and 41 year old keeper in the Premier league pretty much sums up the muddled thinking.
Not sure about Armstrong S/Orsic.
Armstrong has been a shadow of himself for years now and
Orsic looked well off the pace when he did play.
My team for Leicester if available on 10:52 - Feb 26 with 2343 viewsBridders2

My team for Leicester if available on 09:52 - Feb 26 by felly1

Agree with most of that team. Definitely the defence and keeper. What a mess we made regarding the keeper. How we could end up up with a 21 and 41 year old keeper in the Premier league pretty much sums up the muddled thinking.
Not sure about Armstrong S/Orsic.
Armstrong has been a shadow of himself for years now and
Orsic looked well off the pace when he did play.

I'd keep S.Armstrong in, he's been out a lot injured and is not quite on the pace, but he's one of our most intelligent players and he needs game time.
Orsic by all accounts is not match fit? Well let's play him on Wednesday and get him some match practice too.
The above team makes perfect sense to me.
My team for Leicester if available on 11:19 - Feb 26 with 2307 viewsdirk_doone

Successful teams tend to have a settled team, mostly made up of older players. The best team in Europe, Real Madrid, have Modric, 37, Benzema, 35, Kroos, 33, Nacho, 33, Hazard, 32, Carvajal, 31, Vazquez, 31, Alaba, 30 and Courtois, 30.

We are the exact opposite: we have random individuals who are mostly youngsters a long way off reaching their best, and chop and change our team every week. Our players are nearly all sold before they reach their best years. Our best years were the late 70s/early 80s and 2012-16, when we built teams with older players in them, who were used to playing together.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

My team for Leicester if available on 13:00 - Feb 26 with 2188 viewssledger

our team selections and sub changes make me wonder just who is making these choices
My team for Leicester if available on 13:41 - Feb 26 with 2146 viewsIanSouthstander

Bazunu

KWP
Bednarek
Bella-Kotchap
Perraud

JWP
Alcaraz
Lavia

Sulemana
Onuachu
Adams
My team for Leicester if available on 14:18 - Feb 26 with 2096 viewsGRIM

My team for Leicester if available on 13:41 - Feb 26 by IanSouthstander

Bazunu

KWP
Bednarek
Bella-Kotchap
Perraud

JWP
Alcaraz
Lavia

Sulemana
Onuachu
Adams

Interesting, we would probably all pick a different team.
That's because we have so many players of the same standard with very few stand out players.
I'd go for -:
Bazuna.
KWP . Caleta Car. Salisu . Perraud.
Maitland Niles . JWP. Lavia. Alcaraz.
Adams. + Onuachu.
Main subs being.
Edozie . Lyanco.Bella Kotchap. Stuart Armstrong. Sulemano
Note. Bednarek & Adam Armstrong or Mara no where near the first team.
My team for Leicester if available on 14:31 - Feb 26 with 2089 views1885_SFC

I'd like to see Salisu & Bella-Kotchap given a lengthy run together at the back for us.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

My team for Leicester if available on 14:53 - Feb 26 with 2065 views1teeminants

My team for Leicester if available on 14:18 - Feb 26 by GRIM

Interesting, we would probably all pick a different team.
That's because we have so many players of the same standard with very few stand out players.
I'd go for -:
Bazuna.
KWP . Caleta Car. Salisu . Perraud.
Maitland Niles . JWP. Lavia. Alcaraz.
Adams. + Onuachu.
Main subs being.
Edozie . Lyanco.Bella Kotchap. Stuart Armstrong. Sulemano
Note. Bednarek & Adam Armstrong or Mara no where near the first team.

To be fair Maitland-Niles was excellent against Chelsea but I think most of us do not want to see Bednarek, Elynnoussi, Walcott, Diallo around and yet they consistently get chosen even though we have better options. Very strange. I would definitely give Bazunu a break though. Also some people don’t want Orsic. This is a full international Croatian we’re talking about here who was excellent in the World Cup . I would give him a least half a game on Saturday.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 14:57]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

My team for Leicester if available on 15:18 - Feb 26 with 2039 viewsGRIM

My team for Leicester if available on 14:53 - Feb 26 by 1teeminants

To be fair Maitland-Niles was excellent against Chelsea but I think most of us do not want to see Bednarek, Elynnoussi, Walcott, Diallo around and yet they consistently get chosen even though we have better options. Very strange. I would definitely give Bazunu a break though. Also some people don’t want Orsic. This is a full international Croatian we’re talking about here who was excellent in the World Cup . I would give him a least half a game on Saturday.

Orsic should start against Grimsby, if he doesn't it'll be obvious that there's an issue there.
I think AMN has knuckled down & is starting to look a decent player.
I'd like to see him playing in midfield alongside Lavia & JWP.
AMN is good on the ball & a bit more creative than some we have.
His problem has been attitude rather than ability, but it looks like he's accepted where he is & what he needs to do & he's is def better than Elynoussi.
My team for Leicester if available on 16:25 - Feb 26 with 1981 viewskingslandstand1

That's not a rant, that's just stating a few facts
My team for Leicester if available on 16:43 - Feb 26 with 1963 viewsGRIM

My team for Leicester if available on 16:25 - Feb 26 by kingslandstand1

That's not a rant, that's just stating a few facts

Does it have to be a rant.?
I thought it was an open forum for opinions.
My team for Leicester if available on 17:16 - Feb 26 with 1945 viewskingslandstand1

My team for Leicester if available on 16:43 - Feb 26 by GRIM

Does it have to be a rant.?
I thought it was an open forum for opinions.

1 teem said it was a rant so who am I to disagree with the OP?
My team for Leicester if available on 17:29 - Feb 26 with 1927 viewssaint22

My team for Leicester if available on 14:53 - Feb 26 by 1teeminants

Right here is our problem
For far too long under several managers our under performing useless players have consistently been picked ahead of obviously better players
My team for Leicester if available on 11:27 - Feb 27 with 1723 viewsRipleys_revenge

F@cking play our best players in a formation that suits them and f@cking see what happens. No more elynoussi, bednarek etc etc.

4-2-3-1

Bazunu

KWP - Salisu - Bednarek - Perraud
Lavia - Alcaraz
Sulemana - JWP - Edozie
Onuachu
My team for Leicester if available on 11:50 - Feb 27 with 1703 viewsdirk_doone

My team for Leicester if available on 11:27 - Feb 27 by Ripleys_revenge

F@cking play our best players in a formation that suits them and f@cking see what happens. No more elynoussi, bednarek etc etc.

4-2-3-1

Bazunu

KWP - Salisu - Bednarek - Perraud
Lavia - Alcaraz
Sulemana - JWP - Edozie
Onuachu

It seems to have escaped your notice but bednarek with a small b and Bednarek with a big B are actually the same player

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

My team for Leicester if available on 13:38 - Feb 27 with 1670 viewsRipleys_revenge

My team for Leicester if available on 11:50 - Feb 27 by dirk_doone

It seems to have escaped your notice but bednarek with a small b and Bednarek with a big B are actually the same player

Lol not sure how big B Bednarek made it in my team….get out of my head janny b!!

Bazunu
KWP - Salisu - ABK/DCC - Perraud
Lavia - Alcaraz
Sulemana - JWP - Edozie
Onuachu
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024