Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Forgotten Hero 21:48 - Apr 10 with 1598 viewsApex

Hi Guys, did anyone else notice how good Dejenpo was in and around the penalty area, he got past several players with his great dribbling skills, he should be playing as a centre forward with another striker in a 4 4 2, I know JWP would agree with me.

APEX
The Forgotten Hero on 22:09 - Apr 10 with 1559 viewsPatfromPoole

A centre forward, you say?

I think we need to know your Top 3 biscuits, sir.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The Forgotten Hero on 22:12 - Apr 10 with 1554 viewsfelly1

I've always had a soft spot for Djenepo .
He's far from perfect but he makes things happen, works really hard for the team and can play left or right attack and did a decent job as a left wing back.
Have we improved by spending 22 million on Sulemana... Mmm.
The Forgotten Hero on 22:21 - Apr 10 with 1542 viewssaintwizzler

His 4 goals and 3 assists in 70 Premier League appearances for us were truly breathtaking.

He looks like a fan who has won a competition to play in a friendly for Southampton Football Club.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

The Forgotten Hero on 22:57 - Apr 10 with 1503 viewscocklebreath

The Forgotten Hero on 22:21 - Apr 10 by saintwizzler

His 4 goals and 3 assists in 70 Premier League appearances for us were truly breathtaking.

He looks like a fan who has won a competition to play in a friendly for Southampton Football Club.

And still infinitely better than Ely

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The Forgotten Hero on 19:50 - Apr 11 with 1234 viewssaintwizzler

HE MARCHES ON

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23448870.southampton-desperately-need-inspirat

The Forgotten Hero on 21:23 - Apr 11 with 1156 viewsPatfromPoole

The Forgotten Hero on 19:50 - Apr 11 by saintwizzler

HE MARCHES ON

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23448870.southampton-desperately-need-inspirat

“A pure agent of chaos”…..

What a great critique.

The Forgotten Hero on 22:15 - Apr 11 with 1137 viewsfelly1

The Forgotten Hero on 21:23 - Apr 11 by PatfromPoole

What a great critique.

He's going to be our lord n saviour and singlehandedly keep us in the Premier League.
Rasmus will rename our stadiums St Moussa's.
You heard it here first.
The Forgotten Hero on 06:38 - Apr 12 with 1039 viewssaintwizzler

The Forgotten Hero on 21:23 - Apr 11 by PatfromPoole

What a great critique.

‘Operating as a left-wing-back as the Austrian boss trialled a back five system.
Six starts in Saints’ first eight matches of the Premier League season led to Djenepo signing a new three-year contract at the club but from that point he largely disappeared once again.’

And in those 6 starts we achieved 1 point.
The 9th game of the season when he disappeared from the squad, guess what?
We won at Everton.

There’s been many a shitcûnt to wear the awful Saints shirt this season so soz Moussa x
You, like Redderz before you, when up against Championship standard players will suddenly become a modern day Eusebio.
And after The Austrian Messiah’s farewell gift of giving you a 3 year contract I’m sure we are stuck with you as you run it down then bugger off on a free.

So let’s see you turn on the style v Preston, Bristol City, Hull etc next season!!

WE MARCH ON

Login to get fewer ads

The Forgotten Hero on 07:22 - Apr 12 with 1019 viewsPatfromPoole

The Forgotten Hero on 06:38 - Apr 12 by saintwizzler

‘Operating as a left-wing-back as the Austrian boss trialled a back five system.
Six starts in Saints’ first eight matches of the Premier League season led to Djenepo signing a new three-year contract at the club but from that point he largely disappeared once again.’

We won at Everton.

There’s been many a shitcûnt to wear the awful Saints shirt this season so soz Moussa x
You, like Redderz before you, when up against Championship standard players will suddenly become a modern day Eusebio.
And after The Austrian Messiah’s farewell gift of giving you a 3 year contract I’m sure we are stuck with you as you run it down then bugger off on a free.

So let’s see you turn on the style v Preston, Bristol City, Hull etc next season!!

WE MARCH ON

Don’t diss da chaos, boi!!!!!!!

And so alas the Temple of Doom will rock to the dulcet tones of “You’re My Djenepo” on Saturday afternoon. Noel Gallagher will be so proud.

The Forgotten Hero on 07:38 - Apr 12 with 1008 viewssaintwizzler

The Forgotten Hero on 07:22 - Apr 12 by PatfromPoole

Don’t diss da chaos, boi!!!!!!!

And so alas the Temple of Doom will rock to the dulcet tones of “You’re My Djenepo” on Saturday afternoon. Noel Gallagher will be so proud.

If selected I hope he has the game of his life.
As always I will back the players and manager and Forbesy Kit Man 100% while I am sat in The Temple of Doom.

Before (hopefully not after the match) I will question the manager’s choice of players but will ultimately hope he has got it right and will shut this fat lump from Banbury’s constant moaning about the bottom of the table football club up!!

WE MARCH ON

The Forgotten Hero on 07:50 - Apr 12 with 992 viewsfelly1

The Forgotten Hero on 06:38 - Apr 12 by saintwizzler

We won at Everton.

WE MARCH ON

Not sure what season your talking about?

This season he started the first 4 games as a left wing back. W1, L2, D1. He was then replaced by Perraud for the Chelsea win.
I thought he was pretty decent as a stand in to be fair.
The Forgotten Hero on 08:00 - Apr 12 with 975 viewsPatfromPoole

The Forgotten Hero on 07:50 - Apr 12 by felly1

This season he started the first 4 games as a left wing back. W1, L2, D1. He was then replaced by Perraud for the Chelsea win.

It’s when Ralph had him playing at right-back that I felt I had moved into a parallel universe.

The Forgotten Hero on 08:02 - Apr 12 with 973 viewssaintwizzler

The Forgotten Hero on 07:50 - Apr 12 by felly1

Correct. My bad, Leicester.

That’s where football is great, difference of opinions.
I thought he was a liability at Left Wing Back/Left Back.

But hey, he’s gone on to prove me wrong.

The Forgotten Hero on 08:10 - Apr 12 with 959 viewsPatfromPoole

TBF he’s one of those players who always seems to come in for a lot of physical punishment from the oppo, but doesn’t go hiding. Seems to be popular within the squad as well.

I have managed to convince myself that we ought to give him a go; it’s not as if we can do any worse in our current predicament. He might just be the spark we need.

We really need Che fit though. He is absolutely key to us having any chance of staying up.

The Forgotten Hero on 09:32 - Apr 12 with 916 viewsRon11

The Forgotten Hero on 08:10 - Apr 12 by PatfromPoole

TBF he’s one of those players who always seems to come in for a lot of physical punishment from the oppo, but doesn’t go hiding. Seems to be popular within the squad as well.

I have managed to convince myself that we ought to give him a go; it’s not as if we can do any worse in our current predicament. He might just be the spark we need.

We really need Che fit though. He is absolutely key to us having any chance of staying up.

The thing I like about Djenepo is that he'll run at at teams and draw the defence out and cause panic with his pace, and he's got a shot on him as well, when he's given a chance. Also he's obviously happy to be here unlike one or two other sulky fookers.
I'd play Ward Prowse further forward (either that or drop him) with Onuachu and Djenepo up front, Perraud and Kyle Walker Peters wing backs.
Nothing to lose now, and give Hodgson a surprise.

And Salisu, another one who doesn't appreciate being given a chance in the Premiership - whatever happened to the days of a player being 'immediately transfer listed' ?
The Forgotten Hero on 09:55 - Apr 12 with 906 viewssaints__fan__73

The Forgotten Hero on 22:57 - Apr 10 by cocklebreath

And still infinitely better than Ely

and Orsic
and the post 2021 Stuart Armstrong
and Adam Armstrong

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The Forgotten Hero on 10:17 - Apr 12 with 890 viewssaintwizzler

The Forgotten Hero on 09:32 - Apr 12 by Ron11

The thing I like about Djenepo is that he'll run at at teams and draw the defence out and cause panic with his pace, and he's got a shot on him as well, when he's given a chance. Also he's obviously happy to be here unlike one or two other sulky fookers.
I'd play Ward Prowse further forward (either that or drop him) with Onuachu and Djenepo up front, Perraud and Kyle Walker Peters wing backs.
Nothing to lose now, and give Hodgson a surprise.

And Salisu, another one who doesn't appreciate being given a chance in the Premiership - whatever happened to the days of a player being 'immediately transfer listed' ?

‘and he's got a shot on him as well’

3 goals in 70 Premier League appearances.

Premier League Record
Shots 48
Shots on target 13
Shooting accuracy % 27%
Big chances missed 5

It’s amazing after last week’s pass for Mara to score he’s now judged as the saviour.

But, yes he’s no worse than the Armstrongs, Elyounoussi, Walcott, Edozie

That’s the problem.

Let’s face it, we are fûcked.

The Forgotten Hero on 22:32 - Apr 12 with 776 viewsNewdawn2014

The Forgotten Hero on 22:12 - Apr 10 by felly1

I've always had a soft spot for Djenepo .
He's far from perfect but he makes things happen, works really hard for the team and can play left or right attack and did a decent job as a left wing back.
Have we improved by spending 22 million on Sulemana... Mmm.

yes but he gets dogs abuse from some fans , dont know why ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024