Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balogun 19:30 - Apr 15 with 9372 viewsaston_hoop

Done for the season apparently. Hope he doesn't let the door hit his arse on the way out
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 19:31]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Balogun on 19:38 - Apr 16 with 2068 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Balogun on 19:39 - Apr 16 with 2065 viewsCamberleyR

Balogun on 19:31 - Apr 16 by gazza1

Thought he played alright yesterday.......our best defender.

He even gets 'slagged' by supporters when he does well as I saw yesterday when he was defending deep in the first half.

He could play like a combination of Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer but it means shit if he does it for a couple of games and then is out for five months...

Good riddance to a f*cking awful signing.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 19:40]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Balogun on 19:47 - Apr 16 with 2020 viewsgazza1

Balogun on 19:39 - Apr 16 by CamberleyR

He could play like a combination of Bobby Moore and Franz Beckenbauer but it means shit if he does it for a couple of games and then is out for five months...

Good riddance to a f*cking awful signing.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 19:40]

He has been injured, that is the type of player we sign.....haven't you noticed!!!!
Balogun on 23:53 - Apr 16 with 1779 viewsnumptydumpty

Balogun better Be Long Gone !!!

You see what I did there !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Balogun on 06:18 - Apr 17 with 1656 viewsQPROslo

Balogun on 19:31 - Apr 16 by gazza1

Thought he played alright yesterday.......our best defender.

He even gets 'slagged' by supporters when he does well as I saw yesterday when he was defending deep in the first half.

I thought Balogun was by far our best player Saturday, though it didn't take much. He made lots of interceptions and tackles while it was 0-1. Without his quick reading of the game they'd probably have been 3-0 up far earlier. If he is out for the rest of the season I dread to think how many we're going to concede with Dunne and Dickie our CB's again, or with Field moved back their again leaving our defensive midfield wide open. At least London and Sinton sounded like they shared our view.
Balogun on 07:38 - Apr 17 with 1531 viewsRangersw12

Balogun on 06:18 - Apr 17 by QPROslo

I thought Balogun was by far our best player Saturday, though it didn't take much. He made lots of interceptions and tackles while it was 0-1. Without his quick reading of the game they'd probably have been 3-0 up far earlier. If he is out for the rest of the season I dread to think how many we're going to concede with Dunne and Dickie our CB's again, or with Field moved back their again leaving our defensive midfield wide open. At least London and Sinton sounded like they shared our view.

He was at fault for the first goal as once again he was ball watching rather than tracking his man

He's been at fault for at least one goal in every game he's been back. A truly awful player and thankfully we won't be seeing him ever again
Balogun on 08:01 - Apr 17 with 1508 viewsRs_Holy

Balogun on 07:38 - Apr 17 by Rangersw12

He was at fault for the first goal as once again he was ball watching rather than tracking his man

He's been at fault for at least one goal in every game he's been back. A truly awful player and thankfully we won't be seeing him ever again

yeah but apart from all that he was our best player on Saturday ...
Balogun on 08:56 - Apr 17 with 1420 viewsQPROslo

He wasn't at fault for that first goal, that was down to the panic in the middle of the park with 3 of ours Paal , Field and Chair all going for the the same ball. The resultant absence of Paal or any one else covering the left side of our defence meant he had to block the runner Hamer's path, otherwise he was right through on our goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Balogun on 09:00 - Apr 17 with 1396 viewsNorthernr

I'm starting to think Balogun actually posts on here.
Balogun on 09:07 - Apr 17 with 1373 viewsgazza1

Balogun on 09:00 - Apr 17 by Northernr

I'm starting to think Balogun actually posts on here.

Thats funny Norf......
Balogun on 09:16 - Apr 17 with 1329 viewsgazza1

Another completely wrong post.....

What about the 3 in centre of the pitch, (Field, Paal & Chair) who did very little and why was Paal there leaving the left side of defence empty!!!!

Proper wrong......
Balogun on 09:23 - Apr 17 with 1309 viewswombat

Balogun on 09:16 - Apr 17 by gazza1

Another completely wrong post.....

What about the 3 in centre of the pitch, (Field, Paal & Chair) who did very little and why was Paal there leaving the left side of defence empty!!!!

Proper wrong......

martin laid into paal soon as the goal was scored sat just a cluster fEck in the midddle sat

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Balogun on 09:28 - Apr 17 with 1299 viewsdavman

Balogun on 09:23 - Apr 17 by wombat

martin laid into paal soon as the goal was scored sat just a cluster fEck in the midddle sat

Because Paal is another overrated by the masses. Generally weak as piss (although a couple of good tackles), but his ability to get down to the byline and his general crossing ability are rank.

He WAS at fault for the first goal and seems to get a free pass.

Balogun and JCS disastrous signings; what is it, 25 games between the two of them?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Balogun on 09:33 - Apr 17 with 1258 viewsPhilmyRs

I'm not Balogun, terrible signing, but he's our best defender when fit. If he had delivered what Rob Dickie delivered that first half people would have been on the pitch. Dickie turned in a Sunday league performance, playing alongside him must have been a nightmare for his teammate.

The issue with Balogun is his injury record should have meant we stayed clear - we gambled. To then boo and blame the player just feels wrong. People should be directing their anger at those that brought him in, or more tellingly those that didn't have the strength to say NO to the powerpoint wizard when he was demanding him.
Balogun on 09:35 - Apr 17 with 1253 viewsgazza1

Balogun on 09:23 - Apr 17 by wombat

Didnt see Martin having a go at Paal but Paal was very much out of position and left a big hole on the left which Balogun tried to cover........why Paal was there I do not know but it feels odd he was there with no cover on the left.

....but hey posters just want to blame Balogun - not just this incident but saw it myself on Saturday when he did a job.

Blame him for the Wigan goal but lets be fair with the bloke......
Balogun on 09:39 - Apr 17 with 1234 viewsWatford_Ranger

Balogun on 09:35 - Apr 17 by gazza1

Didnt see Martin having a go at Paal but Paal was very much out of position and left a big hole on the left which Balogun tried to cover........why Paal was there I do not know but it feels odd he was there with no cover on the left.

....but hey posters just want to blame Balogun - not just this incident but saw it myself on Saturday when he did a job.

Blame him for the Wigan goal but lets be fair with the bloke......

He was a joke against Preston. He’s never fit and almost certainly on £750k+ a year. He’s managed an average of about ten league games a season in his career. Fk him.
Balogun on 09:47 - Apr 17 with 1187 viewsgazza1

Balogun on 09:39 - Apr 17 by Watford_Ranger

He was a joke against Preston. He’s never fit and almost certainly on £750k+ a year. He’s managed an average of about ten league games a season in his career. Fk him.

You don't know what he earns no more than I do....'almost certainly', more like just a complete guess.

What is a joke....was he at fault for any of the goals against Preston?

We buy injured players so that is what we can expect....just look at the others - but hey Fk him, you wanna fk all the other injured players as well or just Balogun???

You, along with a few others need to get real.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 9:49]
Balogun on 09:49 - Apr 17 with 1184 viewsrobith

Last two games he has been an absolute shambles, comically bad. I actually thought Aisnworth was gonna come on the pitch and chin him at one point.

All because we let Beale sign a crock, so we let him sign another one because he didn't like our centre backs who were in play off contention for most of last season.

I don't know what the truth is behind Barbet going, or the economics of it. But I sure do miss a professional centre back available most weeks. 48 consecutive starts wasn't it?
Balogun on 09:49 - Apr 17 with 1183 viewsNorthernr

Balogun on 09:49 - Apr 17 by robith

Last two games he has been an absolute shambles, comically bad. I actually thought Aisnworth was gonna come on the pitch and chin him at one point.

All because we let Beale sign a crock, so we let him sign another one because he didn't like our centre backs who were in play off contention for most of last season.

I don't know what the truth is behind Barbet going, or the economics of it. But I sure do miss a professional centre back available most weeks. 48 consecutive starts wasn't it?

Balogun (n/t) on 09:51 - Apr 17 with 1164 viewsgazza1

[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 9:52]
Balogun on 09:53 - Apr 17 with 1143 viewsgazza1

So why has GA been picking him every match???

More nonsense!!!

Barbet is another story.......I have not got a clue why he left.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 9:54]
Balogun on 09:56 - Apr 17 with 1120 viewsWatford_Ranger

Balogun on 09:47 - Apr 17 by gazza1

You don't know what he earns no more than I do....'almost certainly', more like just a complete guess.

What is a joke....was he at fault for any of the goals against Preston?

We buy injured players so that is what we can expect....just look at the others - but hey Fk him, you wanna fk all the other injured players as well or just Balogun???

You, along with a few others need to get real.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 9:49]

What do you reckon he’s on? Experienced (lol) player from Rangers with Prem experience. I’d be shocked if it was less than £15k a week.

Yes, most of them are crap even when they do manage a handful of games. Roberts, Richards, Laird, Amos, Johansen, Balogun, Clarke-Salter. All missing for months on end, all picking up exorbitant salaries and barely offering fk all when they do play anyway.
Balogun on 09:57 - Apr 17 with 1110 viewsPhilmyRs

Have you not watched Rob Dickie this season? I do find it laughable that people are really going at Balogun when Dickie is turning it some of the worst dross I've seen for many a year.

I agree about Barbet though. Poor bit of business that one.
Balogun on 09:59 - Apr 17 with 1104 viewsWatford_Ranger

Balogun on 09:57 - Apr 17 by PhilmyRs

Have you not watched Rob Dickie this season? I do find it laughable that people are really going at Balogun when Dickie is turning it some of the worst dross I've seen for many a year.

I agree about Barbet though. Poor bit of business that one.

Dickie turns up for work though. He looks like he’s about to cry most of the time and can barely be trusted to tie his own shoelaces but he’s there with the same medical staff as everyone else.
Balogun on 10:01 - Apr 17 with 1092 viewsgazza1

Balogun on 09:56 - Apr 17 by Watford_Ranger

What do you reckon he’s on? Experienced (lol) player from Rangers with Prem experience. I’d be shocked if it was less than £15k a week.

Yes, most of them are crap even when they do manage a handful of games. Roberts, Richards, Laird, Amos, Johansen, Balogun, Clarke-Salter. All missing for months on end, all picking up exorbitant salaries and barely offering fk all when they do play anyway.

I do not know what these players are earning tbh......why do you think that much??? How do you know his wages were not bonus based, performance based and lots of other things. I do not guess about that type of thing because I just do not know and it can be quite variable.

Maybe they are crap in your opinion, one thing I would say is that I am pretty disappointed and shocked that they are all injured.

What I do not agree with, 100%, is to pick out one player like posters do here. It's wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024