Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for next year after expected exodus 14:26 - Apr 17 with 1469 viewsrobcoe5

Sorry about spelling mistakes
Bazuno
Livermento
Bednarak
Stephens
Pereau
Endozi
Diallo
Smallbone
Stuart Armstrong
Tall Paul
Adam Armstrong
Maybe
Tella
Sulamano
Dejenpo

After selling all our players worth any money, we should be financially set for buying championship style players to get out of the league
Pay potterwhat he wants and get rid of the joke of a manager selles
Team for next year after expected exodus on 14:50 - Apr 17 with 1426 viewsHeisenberg

Billy big bollox Bednarek will go and think Peraud will get offers elsewhere. Stu Armstrong as well will probably return to Scotland. He has been poor since his injuries and can’t see him lasting 46 games in the Championship.

Agree Potter would be an excellent appointment as long as he gets the backing financially.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:21 - Apr 17 with 1406 viewsSaintNick

Team for next year after expected exodus on 14:50 - Apr 17 by Heisenberg

Billy big bollox Bednarek will go and think Peraud will get offers elsewhere. Stu Armstrong as well will probably return to Scotland. He has been poor since his injuries and can’t see him lasting 46 games in the Championship.

Agree Potter would be an excellent appointment as long as he gets the backing financially.

I think we will keep some players because they will not get better offers elsewhere, some will be in demand, but many such as Perraud, Onauchu, Caleta Car, both Armstrongs for instance won't get better deals elsewhere.

Perraud hasnt much experience before arriving at St Mary's he probably wouldn't get another Premier League club and if he went to the continent would not get the wages he is on here, I would suspect Caleta Car and a few others in the same boat

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 1387 viewsButty101

I would have thought Bournemouth would take Stephens. Has has been integral to their upturn.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:38 - Apr 17 with 1381 viewsdirk_doone

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:24 - Apr 17 by Butty101

I would have thought Bournemouth would take Stephens. Has has been integral to their upturn.

They can cherry pick our squad in the summer.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:59 - Apr 17 with 1341 viewskingslandstand1

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:21 - Apr 17 by SaintNick

I think we will keep some players because they will not get better offers elsewhere, some will be in demand, but many such as Perraud, Onauchu, Caleta Car, both Armstrongs for instance won't get better deals elsewhere.

Perraud hasnt much experience before arriving at St Mary's he probably wouldn't get another Premier League club and if he went to the continent would not get the wages he is on here, I would suspect Caleta Car and a few others in the same boat

Can we pin this post? But interesting positive thoughts. Surely it's not all about money? You're probably more in the know that me but wasn't it going around that Armstrong (S) wanted to go back to Scotland for family reasons (wife wants to) for instance

I think Perraud could get a squad place elsewhere but would prefer he stayed and what have Tall Paul, and Caleta Car offered?
Team for next year after expected exodus on 16:34 - Apr 17 with 1296 viewsHollywood56

You forgot Walcott, NOBODY will want him. Just like Shane Long it took forever to get rid of that useless Pr1ck.
Team for next year after expected exodus on 17:16 - Apr 17 with 1245 viewssaint22

Team for next year after expected exodus on 16:34 - Apr 17 by Hollywood56

You forgot Walcott, NOBODY will want him. Just like Shane Long it took forever to get rid of that useless Pr1ck.

walcott is the absolute epitome of our woeful transfer business the last few seasons
completely not needed completely useless and a waste of space
Team for next year after expected exodus on 18:33 - Apr 17 with 1184 viewssaintwizzler

Team for next year after expected exodus on 17:16 - Apr 17 by saint22

walcott is the absolute epitome of our woeful transfer business the last few seasons
completely not needed completely useless and a waste of space

And he starts in the first team with 50p shaped boots

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for next year after expected exodus on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 1180 viewsRon11

Team for next year after expected exodus on 15:59 - Apr 17 by kingslandstand1

Can we pin this post? But interesting positive thoughts. Surely it's not all about money? You're probably more in the know that me but wasn't it going around that Armstrong (S) wanted to go back to Scotland for family reasons (wife wants to) for instance

I think Perraud could get a squad place elsewhere but would prefer he stayed and what have Tall Paul, and Caleta Car offered?

Onuachu hasn't been given much of a chance, to be fair.
Whereas Walcott has, and not produced much at all.
Team for next year after expected exodus on 22:45 - Apr 17 with 1061 viewsdarthvader

Shane long would be a better option this season in many games

keep the faith coyr

Team for next year after expected exodus on 10:02 - Apr 18 with 935 viewssaints__fan__73

Walcott is out of contract in the Summer.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Team for next year after expected exodus on 10:11 - Apr 18 with 925 viewsdirk_doone

Team for next year after expected exodus on 22:45 - Apr 17 by darthvader

Shane long would be a better option this season in many games

He's scored 1 goal in 27 Championship games for Reading this season so perhaps rather than 'many', the 'one game' where he scored a goal.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Team for next year after expected exodus on 11:18 - Apr 18 with 886 viewssaintwizzler

Team for next year after expected exodus on 10:02 - Apr 18 by saints__fan__73

Not for long…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Team for next year after expected exodus on 12:20 - Apr 18 with 852 views1885_SFC

Team for next year after expected exodus on 10:02 - Apr 18 by saints__fan__73

Thankfully.

Time to take your coaching badges Theo. Teaching nippers the game is where his future lays.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024