Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to be planning for a fresh start 18:02 - Apr 28 with 4036 viewsfelly1

Start talking to anyone prospective new manager now.
Finish this horror show season.
Leave the present incumbent in charge and dismiss one minute after the last ball has been kicked including most of the coaching entourage.
Bin off as much of the dross players as we can.
Burn the bloody Playbook and get the players playing positive front foot attacking football and get the fans excited... There you go.. I've just done Ankerson job for him.

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 21:37 - Apr 28 with 3891 viewskingolaf

Nathan Jones likes his teams to play on the front foot. With the greatest respect.
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 21:42 - Apr 28 with 3882 viewssaint22

It has to be Potter
After Chelsea will he deem us too big a step down, or will he see it as a redeeming chance?
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:48 - Apr 29 with 3765 viewsareasix

I agree get Potter in , he still lives Southampton side of Brighton has a team around him to bring in to get rid of all the inept hanger ons we have have at St Mary’s. Doesn’t need big wages as he pocketed £13m leaving Chelsea and has to build his reputation back. So Palace and ourselves are obvious vacancy targets.
I quite like Selles apart from team selection but he is a number 2 not a manager.
Bournemouth weakness is high balls into the box and we didnt use our best weapons for that! Why?

We are down so let’s get our house in order quickly to attack next season in a league that actually I enjoyed the most when we were last in it as the games come quick and every game is winnable unlike the Prem.
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 08:04 - Apr 29 with 3733 viewssaintwizzler

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:48 - Apr 29 by areasix

I agree get Potter in , he still lives Southampton side of Brighton has a team around him to bring in to get rid of all the inept hanger ons we have have at St Mary’s. Doesn’t need big wages as he pocketed £13m leaving Chelsea and has to build his reputation back. So Palace and ourselves are obvious vacancy targets.
I quite like Selles apart from team selection but he is a number 2 not a manager.
Bournemouth weakness is high balls into the box and we didnt use our best weapons for that! Why?

We are down so let’s get our house in order quickly to attack next season in a league that actually I enjoyed the most when we were last in it as the games come quick and every game is winnable unlike the Prem.

If you think every game is winnable in The Championship you’re in for a shock pal.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 12:02 - Apr 29 with 3624 viewsJellybaby

Potter is the dream candidate, but probably has too much sense to take this challenge and will wait for the first Prem managerial casualty next season.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 13:52 - Apr 29 with 3570 viewscocklebreath

The dream candidate is Biesla, proper attacking football, might get beat 5-4 a few times but it’ll be a lot more fun

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 00:05 - Apr 30 with 3508 viewsareasix

Are you telling me that their is Man City , Arsenal , Man Utd , Liverpool etc type of teams in the championship , I can’t think of a team in the championship that I would worry about getting hammered , if Luton and Millwall can compete in the championship I am sure we can get our house in order with a new manager a squad that want to play for the badge. If Burnley can come straight back by signing a decent manager and some good loan signings let’s hope we can.
I actually love the Championship so bring it on.
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 00:54 - Apr 30 with 3486 viewsRipleys_revenge

I think potter is very unrealistic for us. Cooper at forest would be my choice. Biggest reason I am hoping for them to get relegated has nothing to do with our chances of staying up (that ship has long since sailed) but so that they get a new manager in and we nick cooper!
Login to get fewer ads

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 06:22 - Apr 30 with 3438 views1ASIN12

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 00:05 - Apr 30 by areasix

Are you telling me that their is Man City , Arsenal , Man Utd , Liverpool etc type of teams in the championship , I can’t think of a team in the championship that I would worry about getting hammered , if Luton and Millwall can compete in the championship I am sure we can get our house in order with a new manager a squad that want to play for the badge. If Burnley can come straight back by signing a decent manager and some good loan signings let’s hope we can.

Did you love the Championship the year we won on the last day against Sheffield Utd to say up or the following year when we got relegated?
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:12 - Apr 30 with 3401 viewssaintwizzler

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 00:05 - Apr 30 by areasix

It’s this type of arrogance thats got us into this mess.
The owners trying to be clever by buying a load of kids to hopefully make a profit on then the appointment of Jones and then a week after publicly backing him at a forum sacking him then again putting an unknown in charge.

I will screenshot your view on The Championship and I really, really hope you are right and it never sees the light of day again.

Enjoy The Championship.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:54 - Apr 30 with 3373 viewsMattFinish

Surely if Sports Republic had anything about them they’d have realised this clown is the wrong appointment and would already have identified his replacement

So probably not
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 16:35 - Apr 30 with 3246 viewsRon11

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 00:54 - Apr 30 by Ripleys_revenge

I think potter is very unrealistic for us. Cooper at forest would be my choice. Biggest reason I am hoping for them to get relegated has nothing to do with our chances of staying up (that ship has long since sailed) but so that they get a new manager in and we nick cooper!

Just like that....
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 19:28 - Apr 30 with 3107 viewsNewdawn2014

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:54 - Apr 30 by MattFinish

Surely if Sports Republic had anything about them they’d have realised this clown is the wrong appointment and would already have identified his replacement

So probably not

depends what the computer has said ! as our commentator said " if I find out the subs were chosen by the computer I`ll be angry " or similar .
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 20:07 - Apr 30 with 3046 viewscotswoldsaint

If you believe that the SR strategy is to nurture young talent for eventually selling on to improve the balance sheet, then why not put in the starting squad for the last few games the likes of Dom Ballard, Tyler Dibling and Lewis Payne.

I appreciate the Alan Hansen mantra that 'You can't win anything with kids', but we're not winning anything with the adults, so what is there to lose?
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 01:26 - May 1 with 2877 viewssledger

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:48 - Apr 29 by areasix

if you like selles apart from his team selection what aspects is it you rate,is it dress sense or the way he waffles because it strikes me that picking the best team and structuring them into a team is fairly important at any level
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 06:00 - May 1 with 2828 viewsbarry_sanchez

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 07:12 - Apr 30 by saintwizzler

It’s this type of arrogance thats got us into this mess.
The owners trying to be clever by buying a load of kids to hopefully make a profit on then the appointment of Jones and then a week after publicly backing him at a forum sacking him then again putting an unknown in charge.

I will screenshot your view on The Championship and I really, really hope you are right and it never sees the light of day again.

Enjoy The Championship.

I'll enjoy it simply because we won't get our arses handed to us every other week, what is the point of that? We don't compete, we can't win it so it pointless, as least in the Championship we'll go into every game with hope and the aspiration of progression, in no way can we do that in this league, treading water is the best you can hope for? How shit is that?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 08:53 - May 1 with 2720 viewsdwayne_dibley

do not be suprised to see a three or four year period of terminal decline as the fact the team is poor finally sinks in

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 15:47 - May 1 with 2602 viewsareasix

I can only agree with Barry Sanchez I go into most games in the Prem waiting for our annual hammering from one of the top 10 teams each season and how many games do we go into as supporters and really think we could win it !

In the Championship the games come fast and furious , new grounds to visit, a real chance to compete and hopefully win some / most games and to build a squad that actually plays for the club rather than signings that think they are so much better then they are.
It also feels so much better having supporters that aren’t outnumber most weeks and you have the feel of being a big club in a low division.

So come the Championship I for one remember the last time with enjoyable memories and will be supporting them home and away .
We need to be planning for a fresh start on 12:01 - May 4 with 2389 viewsdwayne_dibley

We need to be planning for a fresh start on 15:47 - May 1 by areasix

I can only agree with Barry Sanchez I go into most games in the Prem waiting for our annual hammering from one of the top 10 teams each season and how many games do we go into as supporters and really think we could win it !

In the Championship the games come fast and furious , new grounds to visit, a real chance to compete and hopefully win some / most games and to build a squad that actually plays for the club rather than signings that think they are so much better then they are.
It also feels so much better having supporters that aren’t outnumber most weeks and you have the feel of being a big club in a low division.

So come the Championship I for one remember the last time with enjoyable memories and will be supporting them home and away .

The Championship was only enjoyable after promotion from League 1. The season after relegation from the PL was bl00dy awful

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024