Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans being an embarrassment as per usual 13:19 - May 21 with 2366 viewsSFC_Referee

Sheesh I can only wonder of what it’s gonna be like in the stadium, but for outside it at the station loads are now singing “we’re the best team on the south coast” or “we’re all going on a championship tour” etc…
What a f*cking embarrassment

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:52 - May 21 with 2197 viewskingslandstand1

I think it's called black humour Ref, and not as embarrassing as McCarthy at the moment
Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:58 - May 21 with 2169 viewsSFC_Referee

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:52 - May 21 by kingslandstand1

I think it's called black humour Ref, and not as embarrassing as McCarthy at the moment

But it’s just not mate as it’s more embarrassing than it is funny, just the same as most the other songs we sing. But yeah well McCarthy did really mess up, but so did most of the rest of the squad, as I really can’t wait for next Sunday when this seasons gonna end once and for all! What a sh*tshow

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:59 - May 21 with 2158 viewsPatfromPoole

Hopefully a bit of cleansing in the Championship will get rid of these helmets.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 16:17 - May 21 with 2023 viewskingslandstand1

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:58 - May 21 by SFC_Referee

But it’s just not mate as it’s more embarrassing than it is funny, just the same as most the other songs we sing. But yeah well McCarthy did really mess up, but so did most of the rest of the squad, as I really can’t wait for next Sunday when this seasons gonna end once and for all! What a sh*tshow

Yeah, probably right. Just about sums up the season. Still, only Liverpool left to try and stop the losing streak
Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 16:21 - May 21 with 2005 viewsRon11

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:52 - May 21 by kingslandstand1

I'm sure McCarthy has got enough to retire on, so please do it. Saints top paid player, FFS?
Useless.
Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 17:27 - May 21 with 1868 viewsdirk_doone

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 14:59 - May 21 by PatfromPoole

Hopefully a bit of cleansing in the Championship will get rid of these helmets.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get rid of McCarthy at least not until he's taken us down to League One or retired. Who else would take him?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 09:43 - May 22 with 1455 viewssaint68

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 17:27 - May 21 by dirk_doone

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get rid of McCarthy at least not until he's taken us down to League One or retired. Who else would take him?

Even the Taliban wouldn't take the useless coont.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 09:52 - May 22 with 1442 viewsfranniesTache

Got to agree with Ref' our support was embarrassing as f*ck yesterday.

Loads of people in fancy dress, people singing about going on a championship tour, songs about us being sh*t, singing we've won/lost the ball, and even people in full kits.

I know the younger generation like to do this stuff to film themselves for social media but it just looks like we have no pride in our team or city.

I mean how can you expect the players to give a sh*t if the fans are seemingly happy about failure?

Everyone keeps talking about the squad needing a better mentality, but our support is exactly the same. We're so weak minded and there's just an acceptance of our club being sh*t, no anger with the players or board, no anger at losing a-f*cking-gain.

Not to go all Nick but you wouldn't see Everton or West Ham having a "relegation party" they'd be livid at the state of their club.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 11:04 - May 22 with 1372 viewsPaleRider

Fans being an embarrassment as per usual on 09:52 - May 22 by franniesTache

Got to agree with Ref' our support was embarrassing as f*ck yesterday.

Loads of people in fancy dress, people singing about going on a championship tour, songs about us being sh*t, singing we've won/lost the ball, and even people in full kits.

I know the younger generation like to do this stuff to film themselves for social media but it just looks like we have no pride in our team or city.

I mean how can you expect the players to give a sh*t if the fans are seemingly happy about failure?

Everyone keeps talking about the squad needing a better mentality, but our support is exactly the same. We're so weak minded and there's just an acceptance of our club being sh*t, no anger with the players or board, no anger at losing a-f*cking-gain.

Not to go all Nick but you wouldn't see Everton or West Ham having a "relegation party" they'd be livid at the state of their club.

Unfortunately it's a vicious cycle. All you can do is support in the way that makes sense for you.

I do think that it is surprising there have been no protests - younger fans seem more interested in social media than in the future of the club and a lot of older fans have had enough of the turgid crap we have been served up over the recent past.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024