Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool next week 15:59 - May 21 with 2805 viewsMrangry25

Who is even remotely interested in attending next weeks goal fest, I for one will mot be going, along with my wife, dad and sister-in-law, empty seats will say a lot more about how the fans feel about this sh*t storm and as for the players doing a lap of honour or whatever they wish to call it, I hope that they basically walk down the tunnel and f*ck off out of our club.
Liverpool next week on 16:02 - May 21 with 2765 views1885_SFC

I am going to slam my penis & testicles in the front door as hard as I can next Sunday morning.

That will be more preferable than going to St Marys and watching Saints play.

Old School is Cool

Liverpool next week on 16:09 - May 21 with 2734 viewsPatfromPoole

Just go to the pub to see your mates, and stay in there while our game is on.

Far more interesting to see the Leeds / Everton games on the TV screens, rather than seeing us lose by 6 to the stabbers.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Liverpool next week on 16:12 - May 21 with 2709 viewsMrangry25

Liverpool next week on 16:02 - May 21 by 1885_SFC

I am going to slam my penis & testicles in the front door as hard as I can next Sunday morning.

Brilliant might have a go myself 😂😂
Liverpool next week on 16:14 - May 21 with 2702 viewsSouthamptonfan

Just going to see all the chaos, arguments and fights in the stands. The heavy defeat on the pitch will be the side show.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool next week on 16:14 - May 21 with 2697 viewsLondonSaint76

Liverpool next week on 16:02 - May 21 by 1885_SFC

Rather you did it with Ankersen’s head - followed by his laptop!

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Liverpool next week on 16:17 - May 21 with 2677 viewssaintwizzler

Liverpool next week on 16:14 - May 21 by Southamptonfan

Just going to see all the chaos, arguments and fights in the stands. The heavy defeat on the pitch will be the side show.

Are you referring to all the Liverpool fans dotted around St Mary’s Stadium?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Liverpool next week on 18:11 - May 21 with 2574 viewsSouthamptonfan

Liverpool next week on 16:17 - May 21 by saintwizzler

Are you referring to all the Liverpool fans dotted around St Mary’s Stadium?

Yes, they will be everywhere. I've even seen stories of Saints fans selling their season ticket for hundreds of pounds, obviously to desperate Liverpool fans from around the world . The Saints ST holders don't care they might be banned.

Liverpool next week on 18:23 - May 21 with 2546 viewsBerber

I won’t be there, and I won’t be selling my ST either.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool next week on 19:42 - May 21 with 2465 viewsTripleNiemi

Liverpool next week on 18:11 - May 21 by Southamptonfan

Yes, they will be everywhere. I've even seen stories of Saints fans selling their season ticket for hundreds of pounds, obviously to desperate Liverpool fans from around the world . The Saints ST holders don't care they might be banned.

I got offered ridiculous sums of cash by a United fan for my ST the year they won the league at the Dell. Not then nor now would I ever sell a ticket to such a wänker. Any true Saints fan would surely burn their ticket before selling it to a Scouser (be them real or of plastic persuasion).

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Liverpool next week on 20:05 - May 21 with 2431 viewsSouthamptonfan

Liverpool next week on 19:42 - May 21 by TripleNiemi

I got offered ridiculous sums of cash by a United fan for my ST the year they won the league at the Dell. Not then nor now would I ever sell a ticket to such a wänker. Any true Saints fan would surely burn their ticket before selling it to a Scouser (be them real or of plastic persuasion).

I agree, I couldn't sell mine to any of those top club idiots, but would you sell it for 10 grand?

Liverpool next week on 22:24 - May 21 with 2334 viewsSt_Guido

Sold my 2 season ticket seats on ticket exchange.
But I will be back next season!

Poll: What would you choose as our Football Club's official name?

Liverpool next week on 09:40 - May 22 with 2172 viewssaint68

The final match of our Premier league run, against the team that benefited the most from our presence over the last 11yrs.

Our greatest contribution in the last 11yrs has been to propel Liverpool from also rans to Premier league champions and European champions...

Sad, but true.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Liverpool next week on 14:20 - May 25 with 1987 viewsBonScott78

Liverpool next week on 19:42 - May 21 by TripleNiemi

I’m with you on this one, I’m refusing to put my ticket on the exchange so some filthy scabby plastic scouser can sit in my seat and gloat, I’ll take the financial hit, I just don’t care anymore, I didn’t sign up for this charade after watching my first game in 1963.
Liverpool next week on 14:26 - May 25 with 1978 viewsdirk_doone

Liverpool next week on 14:20 - May 25 by BonScott78

I’m with you on this one, I’m refusing to put my ticket on the exchange so some filthy scabby plastic scouser can sit in my seat and gloat, I’ll take the financial hit, I just don’t care anymore, I didn’t sign up for this charade after watching my first game in 1963.

My first game was in 1963 too. It was a 2-0 win against Newcastle. Coincidentally, at that time a future Saints legend, John McGrath, was playing for Newcastle.

What was yours?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Liverpool next week on 15:32 - May 25 with 1919 viewsButty101

First Saints game for me was against Liverpool in 86/87. 2-1 win that day.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Liverpool next week on 09:06 - May 26 with 1783 viewsBonScott78

Liverpool next week on 14:20 - May 25 by BonScott78

Dirk_Doone

V P*mpey March 63, 4-2 home win, Terry Paine, Dave Burnside x 2 and Stuart Williams, I was hooked and it would only be the Saints for me after that. After that game my old fella would say to me every Saturday Saints are away today, want to go and watch the scum down Fratton, true story! So them calling us scummers first is yet another one of their myths, my old fella said they’ve always been the scum since the late 50’s, true story.
[Post edited 26 May 2023 9:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024