Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) 10:08 - Jun 19 with 1418 viewssaints__fan__73

Yay, another deckchair free season!

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 10:28 - Jun 19 with 1365 viewsButty101

I like that - Why is JWP modelling it when he is off?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 10:28 - Jun 19 with 1366 viewsTripleNiemi

So far as my interest in kits go, I like / it’s smart.

The only thing I would have preferred was the sponsors logo being in black.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 10:56 - Jun 19 with 1306 viewsA1079

Yes, as far as my interest goes in kits, I do like this version. Infinitely better than recent ones. So we know what we will be wearing when at home but who will be wearing it and who will be leading the team wearing it remains open to conjecture.
New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 11:07 - Jun 19 with 1285 viewssaint22

Yep I always liked that in the 80s and its way better than last season, at least we will see some red when they are running back towards our goal now
New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 12:15 - Jun 19 with 1176 viewsSFC_Referee

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 10:28 - Jun 19 by Butty101

I like that - Why is JWP modelling it when he is off?

Can’t lie but I was wondering the exact same, although it unfortunately gives me that bit of hope which we all know isn’t gonna come to anything, but still the fact that he’s modelling it still makes me painfully wonder…

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 12:41 - Jun 19 with 1135 viewsSaintNick

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 12:15 - Jun 19 by SFC_Referee

Can’t lie but I was wondering the exact same, although it unfortunately gives me that bit of hope which we all know isn’t gonna come to anything, but still the fact that he’s modelling it still makes me painfully wonder…

As a line is a song went "The 80's were no good at the time"

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 13:33 - Jun 19 with 1068 viewsfranniesTache

New Home kit released on O/S (Nick pls post tears here!) on 12:41 - Jun 19 by SaintNick

As a line is a song went "The 80's were no good at the time"

You going to start another campaign to bring back our stripes Nick?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024