Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" 18:52 - Jun 20 with 8912 viewsPoirot

Awful and no surpirse the antivaxxers are back on Warnes death with the ashes currently ongoing. Le tissier mates Dr Malhortra, Andrew Bridgen have no evidence.

Le tissier even uses the term 'spin' in his tweet

"How are the mainstream media in this country gonna spin this one?" - disgusting

[Post edited 20 Jun 2023 18:54]
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:21 - Jun 27 with 893 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:34 - Jun 27 by Heisenberg

CDC have confirmed that there is absolutely no evidence of a link between vaccines and ASD. Numerous studies have also confirmed this. ASD rated have increased because of more diagnosis. As for the other irresponsible nonsense I suggest you look at infant and child death rates prior to vaccination roll outs.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/cdcs-own-expert-vaccine-court-witness-co

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/1-in-36-kids-have-autism-cdc-says_5184310.h

You obviously will be naive to any of this if you foillow news from the BBC or other controlled establishment news agencies.

The fall in death rates, in things like Polio, was nothing to do with vaccines and everything to do with hygiene and clean water. Death rates have always been declining from illnesses at the point at which vaccines have been introduced. Again, data is out their confirming that if you bother to look it up.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:30 - Jun 27 with 887 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:08 - Jun 27 by SFC_Referee

As someone who was diagnosed with a mental difference many years ago, I can tell you that it’s got nothing to do with vaccines or such (as I don’t know where your getting all that supposed evidence from as like others have stated the CDC haven’t said that at all), but more down to the way people are diagnosed.
As previously to be diagnosed as autistic or other mental differences, you needed to be very severe, very much the sorta person that you quite easily see has something like that from simply walking past them on the streets. Whilst these days there’s many more diagnosis techniques that have helped to diagnose many less severe people as well as understanding the differences it can cause a lot better. Which is why now many that you can even talk to and get to know, yet wouldn’t realise they’ve got it, let alone walk past on the street, unless they told you.

But it’s not just about the diagnosis techniques, but also the classifications. As I myself got diagnosed at a very late age, and that’s simply because 50 years ago, I wouldn’t of been seen as having any mental differences whatsoever (as most people don’t even know I have it, and wouldn’t unless I said anything), as it’s only in recent times where many less severe have been classified with it, that’s the major reasons behind why the numbers have gone up. As your always going to increase the numbers when you reduce the “requirements” that need to be met to have it, as well as finding better and more efficient ways of diagnosing people with it.

As really many scientists are starting to agree that everyone is on the autistic scale, but what varies is to whereabouts on the scale you are and as to where the cut off point is for people having certain mental differences and not having them.

So no it has nothing to do with vaccines at all, and above is all the evidence you need to disprove that

Thats garbage. It has everything to do with vaccines. The correlation with vaccine increases and ASD is undeniable.
Diagnosis does not align to the increases that are being seen, and the previous article that I posted shows experts have destroyed that as an argument.
We all have friends who have kids with autism. And nearly all of the diagnosis occurred shortly after the kids were given their 6 month jab arsenal. Especially sad when all of the kids in a single family have different levels of severity of autism. There is a cause for that. Not a coincidence.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/highest-values-brain-aluminum-content-ev
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:30 - Jun 27 with 885 viewsarfurdent

The Government would say that wouldn't they

There is a lot of real evidence of the link that is being swept under the PR carpet.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:38 - Jun 27 with 879 viewsSFC_Referee

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:30 - Jun 27 by StRipper

Thats garbage. It has everything to do with vaccines. The correlation with vaccine increases and ASD is undeniable.
Diagnosis does not align to the increases that are being seen, and the previous article that I posted shows experts have destroyed that as an argument.
We all have friends who have kids with autism. And nearly all of the diagnosis occurred shortly after the kids were given their 6 month jab arsenal. Especially sad when all of the kids in a single family have different levels of severity of autism. There is a cause for that. Not a coincidence.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/highest-values-brain-aluminum-content-ev

Yeah that’s one really reliable source you’ve got there.
And call it what you want, but as someone who’s very interconnected with this area, all of what I’ve said is 100% factual that even you conspiracy lot can’t deny (although I’m sure you’ll find a way)

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Le Tissier Amplifies on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 879 views1885_SFC

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:21 - Jun 27 by StRipper

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/cdcs-own-expert-vaccine-court-witness-co

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/1-in-36-kids-have-autism-cdc-says_5184310.h

You obviously will be naive to any of this if you foillow news from the BBC or other controlled establishment news agencies.

The fall in death rates, in things like Polio, was nothing to do with vaccines and everything to do with hygiene and clean water. Death rates have always been declining from illnesses at the point at which vaccines have been introduced. Again, data is out their confirming that if you bother to look it up.

WALOB

As a Polio survivor myself, I can assure you that the vaccine for it was everything to do with the diseases eradication. India was recently declared Polio free - thanks to the vaccine. Having been to India, I can assure you that "clean water" and "hygiene" are certainly not the reasons why the disease has been eradicated there.

Polio vaccination programs have been resisted by some people in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nigeria - the three countries as of 2017 with remaining polio cases. Almost all Muslim religious and political leaders have endorsed the vaccine, but a fringe minority believes that the vaccines are secretly being used for sterilization of Muslims.

Old School is Cool

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 13:01 - Jun 27 with 867 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:06 - Jun 27 by saint901

Good morning Mr Jellybaby - apologies for the delay but work has got in the way.

I've listened to the Ted Talk and can find no evidence from what was said that Mr Gates has any thoughts or plans to use his vast wealth to subvert the WHO.

I see that the "elite" - who remain unnamed and unidentified - are now also accused of many other things such as paedophilia and worse. Again I see no evidence.

I'm also feeling very left out because everybody around em seems to be part of this great plan or aware of it - and I'm not and I can't find any evidence of what I'm missing out on. Perhaps that's because I'm a "normie" as you label me and I'm unable (or unwilling) to see the obvious?

I've come to the conclusion that if there is any real evidence of this plot, then it is either buried under layers of internet nonsense that stretches credibility to breaking point, or is invented, or does not exist. It may be that the "obvious" connections are lost on me but I need more than a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" and "isn't it obvious" to convince me.

Reluctantly therefore because I'm a normie and therefore chose to believe the mainstream media and verifiable sources of information, I'm going to have to make this my last contribution to our debate.

I wish you well in your endeavours.

COYR

You are a good man 901. I wish you well in your comfortable views.

PS, no need to feel left out, I have a sneaking suspicion you will always be in the majority.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le Tissier Amplifies on 13:14 - Jun 27 with 863 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies on 12:47 - Jun 27 by 1885_SFC

WALOB

As a Polio survivor myself, I can assure you that the vaccine for it was everything to do with the diseases eradication. India was recently declared Polio free - thanks to the vaccine. Having been to India, I can assure you that "clean water" and "hygiene" are certainly not the reasons why the disease has been eradicated there.

Polio vaccination programs have been resisted by some people in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nigeria - the three countries as of 2017 with remaining polio cases. Almost all Muslim religious and political leaders have endorsed the vaccine, but a fringe minority believes that the vaccines are secretly being used for sterilization of Muslims.

Base your views on facts over speculation and shamefully dishonest news headlines. The treatment is worse than the disease.
https://www.downtoearth.org.in/blog/indias-poliofree-status-a-cruel-joke-43847

Most polio outbreaks, including the couple of cases recently reported in London for a disease that is largely erradicated, have predominantly been caused by the polio vaccine

https://learntherisk.org/vaccines/diseases/
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 13:17 - Jun 27 with 861 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:28 - Jun 27 by SouthSeaSaint

It is correct to report that cases of autism is increasing.
One reason is that it is a lot easier to diagnose the problem than previously due to advances in medical techniques.
Also cases of autism are shown to be higher in the immigrant community due to social factors.
At this level of society the take up of vaccines for children are at a lower level than comparative mainstream.

I would agree Southsea that part of the massive increase in autism is increased diagnosis, but that can not account for such an enormous off the scale increase surely? My personal experience is a massive increase in white middle class kids claiming to have autism

Big pharma seems to be an experiment and we are the guinea pigs. Those on here that won't even consider there may be a problem with (some) vaccines are truly putting their heads in the sand.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier Amplifies on 13:22 - Jun 27 with 856 views1885_SFC

Le Tissier Amplifies on 13:14 - Jun 27 by StRipper

Base your views on facts over speculation and shamefully dishonest news headlines. The treatment is worse than the disease.
https://www.downtoearth.org.in/blog/indias-poliofree-status-a-cruel-joke-43847

Most polio outbreaks, including the couple of cases recently reported in London for a disease that is largely erradicated, have predominantly been caused by the polio vaccine

https://learntherisk.org/vaccines/diseases/

Base your facts on links that work and ones that aren't run by a Californian fruitcake.

Thanks for the input though Matt. I loved you in your playing days.

Old School is Cool

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 13:43 - Jun 27 with 845 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 13:17 - Jun 27 by Jellybaby

I would agree Southsea that part of the massive increase in autism is increased diagnosis, but that can not account for such an enormous off the scale increase surely? My personal experience is a massive increase in white middle class kids claiming to have autism

Big pharma seems to be an experiment and we are the guinea pigs. Those on here that won't even consider there may be a problem with (some) vaccines are truly putting their heads in the sand.

Jelly,

The first smallpox vaccination was 1796 and there were many people concerned this was the work of the devil.
Vaccinations for a range of diseases have continued apace since then often with concerns expressed by a minority.
Any chemical injection will have risks to certain people and even things like paracetomol has warnings
It is highly likely that chemotherapy treatment, which has extended many lives will be looked upon with disdain some time in the future when improved treatment for cancer is found.
I have loads of injections in my life and the only one that caused ne any issues was anti malaria and it only made me feel a bit off for a day.
There are of course guinea pigs in a lot of new treatments and most of this occurs in the early stages of vaccine development.
However these people are often involved in the medical research process and we all should take our hats off to them>
Not you and your friends of course as you will never have the need to receive such treatment, blood transfusions etc etc as these are all processes that are part of Big Pharma inspired by the likes of Bill Gates and his world domination mates.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 17:03 - Jun 27 with 807 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 13:43 - Jun 27 by SouthSeaSaint

Jelly,

The first smallpox vaccination was 1796 and there were many people concerned this was the work of the devil.
Vaccinations for a range of diseases have continued apace since then often with concerns expressed by a minority.
Any chemical injection will have risks to certain people and even things like paracetomol has warnings
It is highly likely that chemotherapy treatment, which has extended many lives will be looked upon with disdain some time in the future when improved treatment for cancer is found.
I have loads of injections in my life and the only one that caused ne any issues was anti malaria and it only made me feel a bit off for a day.
There are of course guinea pigs in a lot of new treatments and most of this occurs in the early stages of vaccine development.
However these people are often involved in the medical research process and we all should take our hats off to them>
Not you and your friends of course as you will never have the need to receive such treatment, blood transfusions etc etc as these are all processes that are part of Big Pharma inspired by the likes of Bill Gates and his world domination mates.

Chemotherapy has extended many lives?
Not according to the data. Only, arguably, in 3% of people. Excluding the damage that the chemo does to your system.
https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescriber/articles/the-emperors-new-clothes-c
Sadly, a desperate treatment for desperate people. When far more effective treatments, such as GC-MAF are blocked from public use because Big Pharma can't make as much money from it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5686300/
Fortunately those of us that don't trust big pharma are less likely to get cancer, because we are less likely to take drugs, vaccines and gene therapies that are likely to trigger cancer. As has been evidenced for the Covid-19 jabbable toxin.
For example, do you know that trials of vaccines are not done against placebos but are tested in relation to other vaccines that are already approved to see if the side effects are much worse? i.e. all will have aluminium adjuvants.
Also, vaccine trials do not require that they be tested in combination with other vaccines. So they actually have no idea how safe they are or what risks they represent when rolled out to the public. Neither do they have to let doctors know the ingredients. Still sound safe to you?
At the same time, those of us who are less likely to blindly trust the establishment are more likely to be aware of effective treatments that do not fit into the Big Pharma model. So on balance, I would rather be where we are, wearing our tinfoil hats as you might say, than believing the hype that the Govt and Big Pharma really give a monkeys about making us better. When there is money to be made from making us sick
Le Tissier Amplifies on 17:06 - Jun 27 with 804 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies on 13:22 - Jun 27 by 1885_SFC

Base your facts on links that work and ones that aren't run by a Californian fruitcake.

Thanks for the input though Matt. I loved you in your playing days.

The links work. Its probably your friendly trusted big tech provider that is blocking you from seeing stuff that they'd rather you didn't. I guess, no doubt accurately, that you are using Bing or Google browsers and have let them control what you see
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:19 - Jun 28 with 723 viewssaint901

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 17:03 - Jun 27 by StRipper

Chemotherapy has extended many lives?
Not according to the data. Only, arguably, in 3% of people. Excluding the damage that the chemo does to your system.
https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescriber/articles/the-emperors-new-clothes-c
Sadly, a desperate treatment for desperate people. When far more effective treatments, such as GC-MAF are blocked from public use because Big Pharma can't make as much money from it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5686300/
Fortunately those of us that don't trust big pharma are less likely to get cancer, because we are less likely to take drugs, vaccines and gene therapies that are likely to trigger cancer. As has been evidenced for the Covid-19 jabbable toxin.
For example, do you know that trials of vaccines are not done against placebos but are tested in relation to other vaccines that are already approved to see if the side effects are much worse? i.e. all will have aluminium adjuvants.
Also, vaccine trials do not require that they be tested in combination with other vaccines. So they actually have no idea how safe they are or what risks they represent when rolled out to the public. Neither do they have to let doctors know the ingredients. Still sound safe to you?
At the same time, those of us who are less likely to blindly trust the establishment are more likely to be aware of effective treatments that do not fit into the Big Pharma model. So on balance, I would rather be where we are, wearing our tinfoil hats as you might say, than believing the hype that the Govt and Big Pharma really give a monkeys about making us better. When there is money to be made from making us sick

From the paper at the first link above.

"It is true that the paper used definitions of convenience and excluded certain cancers with high cure rates from chemotherapy, such as leukaemias, childhood cancers and other curable rare cancers. In addition, the study did not account for the contribution of chemotherapy in increasing the efficacy of other modalities, for example in 'down staging' before surgery or when used concurrently with radiation. The data set, from 1998, does not reflect recent advances with more modern chemotherapy drugs, although again their impact on survival is modest."

The second link discusses how GC-MAF can be very effective for certain cancers and not very effective at all for others. Parameters depend upon the stage the cancer is at, other medical problems, age of the patient, etc. It seems to conclude that it can be very effective against early stage cancers which depend upon a general neoplasticity but less so against those cancers attracted to specific human cell types. To link the two sets of statistics into one is therefore bad maths and bad science.

The general bleat of the post however is that Big Pharma is prioritising making money over making humans better. I suspect that the poor maths and science used as above is just "setting the scene".

It also ignores a lot of good done by vaccines. Until recently for instance, measles had not killed many UK citizens. Most recent statistic was one death (in 2021). Prior to the vaccine 100 a year in the UK and 2.6m a year worldwide.

By all means use selective statistics to make your point but please provide a balance.

Read more than one book perhaps.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:33 - Jun 28 with 716 viewskingolaf

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:30 - Jun 27 by StRipper

You are absolutely full of sh*t.

F*ck off.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:47 - Jun 28 with 710 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:33 - Jun 28 by kingolaf

F*ck off.

This.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:09 - Jun 28 with 698 viewsHeisenberg

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:33 - Jun 28 by kingolaf

F*ck off.

Totally. This prick needs to be banned.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:25 - Jun 28 with 696 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:19 - Jun 28 by saint901

From the paper at the first link above.

"It is true that the paper used definitions of convenience and excluded certain cancers with high cure rates from chemotherapy, such as leukaemias, childhood cancers and other curable rare cancers. In addition, the study did not account for the contribution of chemotherapy in increasing the efficacy of other modalities, for example in 'down staging' before surgery or when used concurrently with radiation. The data set, from 1998, does not reflect recent advances with more modern chemotherapy drugs, although again their impact on survival is modest."

The second link discusses how GC-MAF can be very effective for certain cancers and not very effective at all for others. Parameters depend upon the stage the cancer is at, other medical problems, age of the patient, etc. It seems to conclude that it can be very effective against early stage cancers which depend upon a general neoplasticity but less so against those cancers attracted to specific human cell types. To link the two sets of statistics into one is therefore bad maths and bad science.

The general bleat of the post however is that Big Pharma is prioritising making money over making humans better. I suspect that the poor maths and science used as above is just "setting the scene".

It also ignores a lot of good done by vaccines. Until recently for instance, measles had not killed many UK citizens. Most recent statistic was one death (in 2021). Prior to the vaccine 100 a year in the UK and 2.6m a year worldwide.

By all means use selective statistics to make your point but please provide a balance.

Read more than one book perhaps.

Its not me that needs to look at more books.
I provided just some example papers.

GC-MAF was used for patients who were basically told that their situation was terminal and there were no more treatment options. All of those patients were then treated and recovered using GC-MAF. So please don't guess or make conclusions about the efficacy of a treatment based on the speculation or contents of a paper that is not discussing that.
You know what happened to the guy who was administering GC-MAF and saving those people's lives? He was arrested and shut down.
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/gcmaf-and-persecution-david-noakes-lyn-thyer-im

Oh, and no one dies from measles unless they are seriously immuno compromised. And those people would most likely die anyway from whatever other illness is going around. Its a duff pointless vaccine that saves no one but generates profits for Big Pharma. Vaccinating the entire population to be able to argue that you've saved a few lives, whilst at the same time causing untold damage from the vaccine.
In fact, administering the measles vaccines quite often triggers shingles, which is worse than having and recovering from measles because you then have it for good and it flares up over the course of you life.
How do they diagnose those people who supposedly died of measles worldwide? Well, they are not comparing apples with apples, thats for sure. They ball all measles type viruses into one bag, just to help their argument that it helps people. Maybe do a bit more research on these subjects rather than just quoting dodgy Govt or WHO figures?
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:35 - Jun 28 with 670 viewskingolaf

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:25 - Jun 28 by StRipper

Its not me that needs to look at more books.
I provided just some example papers.

GC-MAF was used for patients who were basically told that their situation was terminal and there were no more treatment options. All of those patients were then treated and recovered using GC-MAF. So please don't guess or make conclusions about the efficacy of a treatment based on the speculation or contents of a paper that is not discussing that.
You know what happened to the guy who was administering GC-MAF and saving those people's lives? He was arrested and shut down.
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/gcmaf-and-persecution-david-noakes-lyn-thyer-im

Oh, and no one dies from measles unless they are seriously immuno compromised. And those people would most likely die anyway from whatever other illness is going around. Its a duff pointless vaccine that saves no one but generates profits for Big Pharma. Vaccinating the entire population to be able to argue that you've saved a few lives, whilst at the same time causing untold damage from the vaccine.
In fact, administering the measles vaccines quite often triggers shingles, which is worse than having and recovering from measles because you then have it for good and it flares up over the course of you life.
How do they diagnose those people who supposedly died of measles worldwide? Well, they are not comparing apples with apples, thats for sure. They ball all measles type viruses into one bag, just to help their argument that it helps people. Maybe do a bit more research on these subjects rather than just quoting dodgy Govt or WHO figures?

You’re a f*cking weirdo peddling bullsh*t.

F*ck off.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:48 - Jun 28 with 666 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:35 - Jun 28 by kingolaf

You’re a f*cking weirdo peddling bullsh*t.

F*ck off.

Powerful arguments there, Olaf.
Personally, if I came across someone just shouting abuse versus another person simply debating some points, I know who I would think is the weirdo.
Sorry that you are struggling, but its not me with the problem.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 12:21 - Jun 28 with 657 viewssaint901

I think Mr Stripper has gone from very narrow and selective use of data sets that have been discredited and shown to be based on poor methodology, to saying that something like a measles vaccine has had absolutely no effect except to increase Big Pharma profits.

I'm all for supporting those with different messages (although I suspect Mr Jellybaby thinks I'm a little too "normal") but where is the line between offering a verifiable alternative view and spouting a message of vaccine denial that has the ability to sway the weak minded?

For me the last contribution from him/her - which in true conspiracy style response has ignored the points posed and instead gone down a different, equally twisted, path - is enough.

I'll not contribute further to this thread as it provides oxygen for those who would risk literally thousands of lives for some unproven conspiracy fantasy.

As to calls for a ban from this forum - not for me to decide.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:19 - Jun 28 with 612 viewsUTS1885

He looks to have now moved onto to transphobic stuff and them all being child molesters.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:20 - Jun 28 with 612 viewsJellybaby

Can't believe someone actually pressed the abuse button, on a perfectly reasonable post. A little bit tragic that some can not accept a counter point if it's outside of the Overton window. In a well functioning society debate is welcomed, in a totalitarian society or one heading that way it is not......

Cue abuse.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:48 - Jun 28 with 597 viewsfelly1

Le Tissier Amplifies on 18:56 - Jun 28 with 595 views1885_SFC

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:20 - Jun 28 by Jellybaby

Can't believe someone actually pressed the abuse button, on a perfectly reasonable post. A little bit tragic that some can not accept a counter point if it's outside of the Overton window. In a well functioning society debate is welcomed, in a totalitarian society or one heading that way it is not......

Cue abuse.

I don't know who reported his post as abusive - but it was probably done because StRipper talks out of his f@cking ring-piece and has got the IQ of a flip-flop...

Old School is Cool

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:40 - Jun 28 with 584 viewskingolaf

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:48 - Jun 28 by StRipper

Powerful arguments there, Olaf.
Personally, if I came across someone just shouting abuse versus another person simply debating some points, I know who I would think is the weirdo.
Sorry that you are struggling, but its not me with the problem.

F*cking prick.

How’s that for an argument? More sense in those two words than all the bullsh*t you’re posting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024