Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 pet hates 10:17 - Jul 2 with 2493 viewsPatfromPoole

1. People who never say thank you when you let them through on the roads

2. People who film large proportions of gigs or football matches on their phones

3. People who keep putting Top 3 lists on football message boards

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 pet hates on 11:55 - Jul 2 with 2022 viewsMytchettSaint

Using spreadsheets to choose players

Using spreadsheets to choose managers

Not enough PowerPoint presentations in media briefings.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Top 3 pet hates on 12:25 - Jul 2 with 1993 viewsChesham_Saint

I’m terms of trivial ‘hates’
1. People who use Americanisms and think they’re cool. “Oh sorry, my bad” 🤮
2. The word ‘like’
3. Almost anything to do with the BBC and sport.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Top 3 pet hates on 12:45 - Jul 2 with 1982 viewsBazza

Customer Service departments that promise to ring back but don't.
Robert Peston
Anything woke
Top 3 pet hates on 13:59 - Jul 2 with 1928 viewskingslandstand1

Work emails or letters that start with "I hope you are well", even internal ones! You may have noticed I'm here and not been unwell of late!
Top 3 pet hates on 14:51 - Jul 2 with 1893 viewsTripleNiemi

1. Grown men wearing replica shirts

2. Grown men supporting United, Liverpool etc. with no direct affinity to the team they follow let alone having been anywhere near the place

3. Audience having a full on conversation during a small gig

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Top 3 pet hates on 15:16 - Jul 2 with 1867 viewsLondonSaint76

1 - People who punctuate every sentence with the words ‘you know’ at least half a dozen times, it’s very, you know, frustrating. Jermaine Defoe on MOTD punditry duty a serious offender.

2 - All TV ads, all radio ads. I know, there would only be the BBC without them but my God they annoy me, praise be for the mute button!

3 - Could get some flack for this one: Female commentators on MOTD, in particular Robyn Cowen. For balance, had Lineker got sacked over his social media views on migrants I would have been quite happy to see Gaby Logan take over - just not the commentators, please…

3= - Skates, especially those covered in ink, ringing bells and wearing stupid hats 🎩

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Top 3 pet hates on 18:48 - Jul 2 with 1745 viewsRon11

1 People who say "I hate to say this". Don't f*ckin say it then.
2 Cyclists on public FOOTpaths which are clearly marked 'walkers only'.
3 People who say "can I get". Yes you can, get to f*ck.
Top 3 pet hates on 18:53 - Jul 2 with 1741 viewsRon11

Top 3 pet hates on 15:16 - Jul 2 by LondonSaint76

1 - People who punctuate every sentence with the words ‘you know’ at least half a dozen times, it’s very, you know, frustrating. Jermaine Defoe on MOTD punditry duty a serious offender.

2 - All TV ads, all radio ads. I know, there would only be the BBC without them but my God they annoy me, praise be for the mute button!

3 - Could get some flack for this one: Female commentators on MOTD, in particular Robyn Cowen. For balance, had Lineker got sacked over his social media views on migrants I would have been quite happy to see Gaby Logan take over - just not the commentators, please…

3= - Skates, especially those covered in ink, ringing bells and wearing stupid hats 🎩

No flack for the female commentators, because the biggest moronic, dickhead commentator on football or anything else is Jermaine Jenas by a country mile.
Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 pet hates on 19:31 - Jul 2 with 1722 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 pet hates on 18:48 - Jul 2 by Ron11

1 People who say "I hate to say this". Don't f*ckin say it then.
2 Cyclists on public FOOTpaths which are clearly marked 'walkers only'.
3 People who say "can I get". Yes you can, get to f*ck.

Cyclists who cycle through red lights were very close to being in my top 3….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 pet hates on 22:45 - Jul 2 with 1626 viewsRon11

Top 3 pet hates on 19:31 - Jul 2 by PatfromPoole

Cyclists who cycle through red lights were very close to being in my top 3….

Yes, and aggressive with it.
Top 3 pet hates on 09:20 - Jul 3 with 1533 viewsPaleRider

Agree with pretty much everything on here but big shout-outs to:

1. Motorists who don't thank - typically women in Chelsea tractors;
2. Media in particular but BBC specifically.
3. People who support football teams with no connection to them (hate them even more than skates)
Top 3 pet hates on 11:12 - Jul 3 with 1495 viewsarfurdent

Top 3 pet hates on 22:45 - Jul 2 by Ron11

Yes, and aggressive with it.

saw one moron yesterday who rode up the inside of a line of traffic in a left hand turn lane and then kicked off because the car at the head of the queue turned LEFT in front of the knob

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Top 3 pet hates on 11:14 - Jul 3 with 1493 views1885_SFC

Top 3 pet hates on 11:12 - Jul 3 by arfurdent

saw one moron yesterday who rode up the inside of a line of traffic in a left hand turn lane and then kicked off because the car at the head of the queue turned LEFT in front of the knob

I bet the cyclist was wearing full lycra - and had a beard?

Old School is Cool

Top 3 pet hates on 12:06 - Jul 3 with 1483 viewsRon11

Top 3 pet hates on 11:14 - Jul 3 by 1885_SFC

And half a scraped out melon on their head.
Coonts the lot of them
Top 3 pet hates on 12:27 - Jul 3 with 1479 views1885_SFC

Top 3 pet hates on 12:06 - Jul 3 by Ron11

And half a scraped out melon on their head.
Coonts the lot of them

Indeed.

I was reversing out of a parking space in Whiteley the other week and there was acres of room around my car as I stopped to switch it from reverse into drive. Mr Obnoxious, full Lycra, manky beard, helmet (he certainly was), in his mid-60's, hug a tree & save the Earth type etc etc - starts banging on my rear window - even though I'd already signalled for him out the window to just go round me. But no, he hated cars and when he pulled up alongside my driver's window, the tosser started moaning. He had the width of a football pitch to get by but no, I was driving a polluting, vile car whilst he had just had a vegetarian lunch with pulses & Couscous. A row ensued and my parting words were "You Lycra wearing beardy weirdy tw@t".

Old School is Cool

Top 3 pet hates on 12:30 - Jul 3 with 1473 viewsfranniesTache

1. People from Southampton who put on that stupid fake "roadman" accent
2. People that litter, especially those that drop glass
3. Vloggers and social media "influencers", especially the current breed of them talking about saints
Top 3 pet hates on 13:10 - Jul 3 with 1449 viewsRon11

Top 3 pet hates on 12:27 - Jul 3 by 1885_SFC

Indeed.

I was reversing out of a parking space in Whiteley the other week and there was acres of room around my car as I stopped to switch it from reverse into drive. Mr Obnoxious, full Lycra, manky beard, helmet (he certainly was), in his mid-60's, hug a tree & save the Earth type etc etc - starts banging on my rear window - even though I'd already signalled for him out the window to just go round me. But no, he hated cars and when he pulled up alongside my driver's window, the tosser started moaning. He had the width of a football pitch to get by but no, I was driving a polluting, vile car whilst he had just had a vegetarian lunch with pulses & Couscous. A row ensued and my parting words were "You Lycra wearing beardy weirdy tw@t".

Yes, more than their fair share of tw*ts.
About four years ago I was walking the Solent Way between Swanwick and Warsash with my dog. There had been a lot of recent rain and so there were plenty of puddles. As you may know this is quite a narrow path and this particular stretch is designated as 'No Cycling', but of of course they ignore that.
So this tw*t comes past me pretty fast and I get one side of me doused in muddy water. I received a middle finger response and and verbal in reply to my angry shout, and of course he kept going.
Oh lucky day - about 25 minutes later I reach the Rising Sun pub and there's the ass hole sitting on one of the benches outside the pub drinking a bottle of green shit. Up I walk - "don't remember me do you?" I say. The look of horror on it's face as I picked the bike up and heaved it over the low wall, sadly the tide was out....threatened to call the police etc, until I then forced an apology out of the piece of shit.
Top 3 pet hates on 13:43 - Jul 3 with 1432 views1885_SFC

Top 3 pet hates on 13:10 - Jul 3 by Ron11

About four years ago I was walking the Solent Way between Swanwick and Warsash with my dog. There had been a lot of recent rain and so there were plenty of puddles. As you may know this is quite a narrow path and this particular stretch is designated as 'No Cycling', but of of course they ignore that.
So this tw*t comes past me pretty fast and I get one side of me doused in muddy water. I received a middle finger response and and verbal in reply to my angry shout, and of course he kept going.
Oh lucky day - about 25 minutes later I reach the Rising Sun pub and there's the ass hole sitting on one of the benches outside the pub drinking a bottle of green shit. Up I walk - "don't remember me do you?" I say. The look of horror on it's face as I picked the bike up and heaved it over the low wall, sadly the tide was out....threatened to call the police etc, until I then forced an apology out of the piece of shit.

I bet the 'green shit' he was drinking was Perrier sparkling mineral water.

Old School is Cool

Top 3 pet hates on 15:24 - Jul 3 with 1385 viewsarfurdent

Top 3 pet hates on 11:14 - Jul 3 by 1885_SFC

on reflection the fault was with the car driver who allowed enough space between the car and the kerb for the tw@t to get through. I never do.

Top 3 pet hates on 15:25 - Jul 3 with 1384 viewsarfurdent

Top 3 pet hates on 13:10 - Jul 3 by Ron11

Top 3 pet hates on 15:25 - Jul 3 with 1384 viewskingslandstand1

Top 3 pet hates on 12:27 - Jul 3 by 1885_SFC

Indeed.

Bet that shut 'im up!
Don't you know they are entitled to use the road that us car drivers pay horrendous amounts in car tax for and he moans that his half inch wide tyres get damaged as he goes across a pot hole as we haven't filled it in for him to have his smooth ride over with his nose on his handle bar as he doesn't look where he goes
I think there could be a whole thread of anti-lycra wearing plebs with stupid sun tans when they get to the beach with very distinct white bodies and brown arms and legs
Top 3 pet hates on 15:37 - Jul 3 with 1381 viewsHeisenberg

I cycle loads as it’s often quicker to get around and keeps me reasonably fit for a bloke in his 60s. No lycra and I stop at traffic lights. I would say 95 per cent of motorists are fine and give space when overtaking although some are impatient twots who can’t wait for a few minutes. The biggest danger though is pot holes. I spend half my time keeping an eye out for ones like a small crater which will cause me to come off. If you drove over them your car would be damaged. The roads in this country are in a mess. Like everything else.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Top 3 pet hates on 16:21 - Jul 3 with 1362 viewsRon11

Top 3 pet hates on 13:43 - Jul 3 by 1885_SFC

I bet the 'green shit' he was drinking was Perrier sparkling mineral water.

Yeah, plenty of gas in it so he could fart at drivers.
Top 3 pet hates on 16:24 - Jul 3 with 1360 viewsRon11

Top 3 pet hates on 15:25 - Jul 3 by arfurdent

Top 3 pet hates on 21:50 - Jul 3 with 1282 viewshedgeend61

Top 3 pet hates on 15:16 - Jul 2 by LondonSaint76

3, I agree with you, and some of the pundits, Emma Hayes, Aloku to name a couple are dull and bring little to the party. Laura Woods, who's leaving Talksport, and going to BT I think, is one of the few decent presenters.

As for pet hates, my 30 year old still at home daughter, putting a pair of jeans (and every other item of clothing) in the washing machine after wearing once without a spec of dust on them, using the dishwasher when she only has a plate, saucepan and knife and fork, lazy cow, never cleaning the shower screen covered in shampoo and other crap. I could go on, but won't bore you with any more
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024