Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" 18:52 - Jun 20 with 8911 viewsPoirot

Awful and no surpirse the antivaxxers are back on Warnes death with the ashes currently ongoing. Le tissier mates Dr Malhortra, Andrew Bridgen have no evidence.

Le tissier even uses the term 'spin' in his tweet

"How are the mainstream media in this country gonna spin this one?" - disgusting

[Post edited 20 Jun 2023 18:54]
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:47 - Jun 28 with 1274 viewsfelly1

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 23:21 - Jun 28 with 1217 viewsUTS1885

Where is his family ? terrible nobody can tell him what hes doing.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 07:03 - Jun 29 with 1182 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:40 - Jun 28 by kingolaf

F*cking prick.

How’s that for an argument? More sense in those two words than all the bullsh*t you’re posting.

I think we may have found our "abuse button pusher", which would be slightly ironic.....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 07:13 - Jun 29 with 1181 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 23:21 - Jun 28 by UTS1885

Where is his family ? terrible nobody can tell him what hes doing.

If I was going to go to the trouble of having 2 accounts Poirot, I would at least try and have a different persona for the second one!

I know that a lot on here disagree with Matt, which is fine, but many would accept that he is looking for truth in a world full of lies, so It is ironic that the chief obsessive Matt hater on here is deceiving people by running two accounts...

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:05 - Jun 29 with 1156 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:47 - Jun 28 by felly1

Lots of answers to this and other questions come are contained within a free publication called 'The Light'.
There is also mention of a meeting for those who believe the earth is flat.
Apparently lots of people from all around the globe have said they will be attending.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:04 - Jun 29 with 1143 viewsarfurdent

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:05 - Jun 29 by SouthSeaSaint

Lots of answers to this and other questions come are contained within a free publication called 'The Light'.
There is also mention of a meeting for those who believe the earth is flat.
Apparently lots of people from all around the globe have said they will be attending.

it is flat in Holland

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:30 - Jun 29 with 1130 viewssaints__fan__73

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:48 - Jun 28 by StRipper

Powerful arguments there, Olaf.
Personally, if I came across someone just shouting abuse versus another person simply debating some points, I know who I would think is the weirdo.
Sorry that you are struggling, but its not me with the problem.

What are your thoughts on lizards?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 14:01 - Jun 29 with 1098 viewsStRipper

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:30 - Jun 29 by saints__fan__73

What are your thoughts on lizards?

Interesting, which conspiracy theories do you already believe?
That there was a Covid pandemic? That there is nothing fake about the war in Ukraine? There are more than 2 genders? Paying net zero taxes and being locked down at home will combat climate change? That Digital ID and CBDCs won't be used as a social credit system like in China? Man landed on the moon? There are no plans to reduce the world's population? Bill Gates never visited Epstein's island 37 times and Epstein killed himself?

Take your time
Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:13 - Jun 30 with 1005 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 14:01 - Jun 29 by StRipper

Interesting, which conspiracy theories do you already believe?
That there was a Covid pandemic? That there is nothing fake about the war in Ukraine? There are more than 2 genders? Paying net zero taxes and being locked down at home will combat climate change? That Digital ID and CBDCs won't be used as a social credit system like in China? Man landed on the moon? There are no plans to reduce the world's population? Bill Gates never visited Epstein's island 37 times and Epstein killed himself?

Take your time

What's fake about the war in Ukraine?
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 10:19 - Jun 30 with 992 viewsarfurdent

So to summarise:

That there was a Covid pandemic? China made a fortune selling Covid test kits to the UK so did they frig the results. Every time I caught Covid it was after coming back on a bus from SMS. So Blue Star are Covid carriers

That there is nothing fake about the war in Ukraine? Agreed, another proxy war designed to let of steam and let arms manufacturers test their new products.

There are more than 2 genders? wots a gender anyway?

Paying net zero taxes and being locked down at home will combat climate change? Putin or the incoming asteroid will make that irrelevant

That Digital ID and CBDCs won't be used as a social credit system like in China? Got sod money anyway, but what do all the initials stand for anyway

Man landed on the moon? Depends on how you assign their gender

There are no plans to reduce the world's population? Putin has!

Bill Gates never visited Epstein's island 37 times? Most reporters could not count that high.

Epstein killed himself? Got to the front of the queue.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2023 11:12]

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:21 - Jun 30 with 957 viewssaint68

Agenda 2030

No commercial flights from UK

No sea crossings from British ports for mere mortals

Seem impossible?

It's in writing and being pushed for apparently...

Terrible period in time if so..

I suppose it'll come to nothing...surely.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:59 - Jun 30 with 936 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:21 - Jun 30 by saint68

Agenda 2030

Seem impossible?

We might possibly be mostly a tolerant lot, but I think that shit would bring us out on to the streets en masse.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:18 - Jul 1 with 887 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:21 - Jun 30 by saint68

Agenda 2030

Seem impossible?

The latest is that WEF have done a briefing paper with Visa promoting a 75% reduction in cars by 2050. Of course this is all hidden under the guise that those highlighting it are crazy conspiracy theorists...

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/06/16/the-world-economic-forum-corporations-are

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:20 - Jul 1 with 886 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:59 - Jun 30 by Ron11

We might possibly be mostly a tolerant lot, but I think that shit would bring us out on to the streets en masse.

I would love to think so Ron, but judging by the meek surrender of our liberties during the covid circus i doubt it.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:36 - Jul 1 with 881 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 13:43 - Jun 27 by SouthSeaSaint

Jelly,

The first smallpox vaccination was 1796 and there were many people concerned this was the work of the devil.
Vaccinations for a range of diseases have continued apace since then often with concerns expressed by a minority.
Any chemical injection will have risks to certain people and even things like paracetomol has warnings
It is highly likely that chemotherapy treatment, which has extended many lives will be looked upon with disdain some time in the future when improved treatment for cancer is found.
I have loads of injections in my life and the only one that caused ne any issues was anti malaria and it only made me feel a bit off for a day.
There are of course guinea pigs in a lot of new treatments and most of this occurs in the early stages of vaccine development.
However these people are often involved in the medical research process and we all should take our hats off to them>
Not you and your friends of course as you will never have the need to receive such treatment, blood transfusions etc etc as these are all processes that are part of Big Pharma inspired by the likes of Bill Gates and his world domination mates.

Hi Southsea, I am not anti every medical intervention, but Big Pharma is like a runaway train and it needs to be reigned in, you have rightly mentioned chemotherapy as a cause for concern.

If not vaccines, I would be interested in your views on the enormous rise in autism and during 2021 the enormous rise in still births and miscarriages that coincided with the mRNA jab, see links.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data/reproductive-health

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4qLQO4LkCNBe/

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:26 - Jul 1 with 856 viewsarfurdent

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 19:59 - Jun 30 by Ron11

by 2030 you will need a Council permit to go out on their streets

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:34 - Jul 1 with 853 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:26 - Jul 1 by arfurdent

by 2030 you will need a Council permit to go out on their streets

Look at France at the moment..no wonder they want to let them all come over here.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 14:00 - Jul 1 with 832 viewskingolaf

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:48 - Jun 28 by StRipper

Powerful arguments there, Olaf.
Personally, if I came across someone just shouting abuse versus another person simply debating some points, I know who I would think is the weirdo.
Sorry that you are struggling, but its not me with the problem.

You’re not debating points. You’re pushing a f*ucked up agenda.

C*nt.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:23 - Jul 1 with 818 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 14:00 - Jul 1 by kingolaf

C*nt.

Yes, we need an anti c*nt vaccine.
For them.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:06 - Jul 1 with 813 viewsarfurdent

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:23 - Jul 1 by Ron11

Yes, we need an anti c*nt vaccine.
For them.

that should do wonders for birth rates

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:05 - Jul 1 with 758 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 14:00 - Jul 1 by kingolaf

C*nt.

I have heard the conspiracy theory that the more Convid jabs you take the more aggressive and sweary you get. Do you think there is any truth in that one Olaf?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:05 - Jul 4 with 651 viewsUTS1885

He's trending again on twitter and i think its because of this

Is Q MLT ?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 16:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024