Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 66845 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 2633 viewsdavman

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:22 - Aug 12 by connell10

So Where's the surprise he promised? Armstrong starting?

Kids on the bench.

The club is starting to big up their development squad and think we'll be happy to see "some of our own" playing. The problem is that when they have not been prepared by a loan at L1 or better, they get thrown in and when they are as effective as you'd expect, the crowd get on their back and they leave to be good elsewhere.

This formation is the same as last week. The "tactics" are likely to be the same as last week so Steve Cook needs to be Steve Austin if he is going to be the one man that turns this team around.

Going to be another embarrassment...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 2633 viewsrbee

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:19 - Aug 12 by daveB

another one of those when they say nothing all week about his injury and then looks like bullshit when they say it at the weekend

Especially when he was only a sub last weekend.

This world makes us far to cynical.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 2628 viewssmudgehoop

Apart from impersonating a frightened ghost I can't see what Dozzell brings to the midfield.

I think the formation is going to be 4-2-3-1.

Going for 1-1 draw.

C'mon u Rs

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:32 - Aug 12 with 2599 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:29 - Aug 12 by ted_hendrix

3-4-3 maybe?

Like this? Could be.

-------------Begovic
--------Kakay Cook Fox
Smyth Dozzell Field Paal
---------------Chair
-------Armstrong Dykes

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:32 - Aug 12 with 2581 viewsconnell10

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:30 - Aug 12 by smudgehoop

Apart from impersonating a frightened ghost I can't see what Dozzell brings to the midfield.

I think the formation is going to be 4-2-3-1.

Going for 1-1 draw.

C'mon u Rs

That's what the BBC score site thinks also .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:33 - Aug 12 with 2557 viewsdavman

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:50 - Aug 12 by DejR_vu

It feels like something seismic has happened this week at Heston. 0-1 QPR, Willock worldy.

Something certainly happened at Heston this week.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIM OFF OUR HANDS? ANYONE? We'll take whatever you can offer because he is giving us NOTHING so far this season...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thr on 14:36 - Aug 12 with 2484 viewsconnell10

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:33 - Aug 12 by davman

Something certainly happened at Heston this week.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE HIM OFF OUR HANDS? ANYONE? We'll take whatever you can offer because he is giving us NOTHING so far this season...

I think Willocks attitude stinks but there is always 2 sides to a story.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:39 - Aug 12 with 2403 viewsWD99

At this point I admit it must seem I trying to find further things to criticize GA on. But Smyth still hasn’t done a full 90 and pretty sure Armstrong never has. Unless Kelman is hurt, how can you not at least name him to the 9 man bench? He was nonexistent last week, but is the only other senior forward not in the starting lineup right now. Again, trained all summer to be starting week 1, and then just scrapping the whole thing…at least we might get a shit at seeing Kolli.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 14:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:46 - Aug 12 with 2236 viewsnumptydumpty

To be honest, I think the words Willock misses due to a minor injury, I think the word minor and the fact he has been left out of squad altogether for Willock is amazingly poor from Ainsworths viewpoint.

The manager is throwing him out to the wolves to devour and personally I think Ainsworth has just dropped him.

First bringing him on in 97th minute - now Ainsworth dropping him completely - but saying its a minor injury - so all the blame re willock is seen on him and Ainsworth gets away scott free from just having a dislike for the player.

Looking in from the outside - looks like p**s poor management.

I do hope I am wrong but currently am incredibly dubious.

And playing Kelman from start and not even having him on the bench that is going to do Kelmans positivity no end of good - NOT !! We can name nine subs - Willock and kelman should both be on the bench - not seen management skills so lacking for a very long time - dreadful
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 14:47]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:47 - Aug 12 with 2215 viewsrbee

Interesting to see Ryan Kolli on the bench but I kind of hope that today it's just for the First Team experience.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thr on 14:48 - Aug 12 with 2197 viewsNorthantsHoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thr on 14:36 - Aug 12 by connell10

I think Willocks attitude stinks but there is always 2 sides to a story.

Good point you have to wonder how he landed up leaving Arsenal to Benfica on loan to Huddersfield and then rescued by Warburton to us for a pittance if he is that good. At one point you wondered how his brother Joe was sold for £20m plus from Arsenal to Newcastle and Chris looked the real deal but injury apart there must be something with his attitude that is not quite right and we have been seeing that for months now.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:49 - Aug 12 with 2153 viewsOakR

Well I've come over in a wave of positivity.

3-1 to us. Dozell to get an assist for an Armstrong goal. Unlike nearly everyone on this board, I think Dozell has promise but needs some players with pace to be making runs etc.

Cook in should make us more solid, Begovic will have had more time with the team.

Armstrong's pace means they are likely to leave more back to cope, giving the defence some extra respite.

I don't really understand our formation or shape if I am brought back to reality, but I'm going to ignore that for now.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:50 - Aug 12 with 2116 viewsenfieldargh

Nice to see Seny keeping up his fine record for Boro shipping 3 against Cov

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:51 - Aug 12 with 2111 viewsjoe90

Can’t figure out how we’re setting up.

4-1-3-2

Field in front of a back four with Dozzel in the middle and Smyth and Chair wide of him and two up top?!?

Anyway, hope we win.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:52 - Aug 12 with 2092 viewsdmm

On a side issue, can I just say, Come on Livingstone!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:52 - Aug 12 with 2092 viewsFredManRave

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:39 - Aug 12 by WD99

At this point I admit it must seem I trying to find further things to criticize GA on. But Smyth still hasn’t done a full 90 and pretty sure Armstrong never has. Unless Kelman is hurt, how can you not at least name him to the 9 man bench? He was nonexistent last week, but is the only other senior forward not in the starting lineup right now. Again, trained all summer to be starting week 1, and then just scrapping the whole thing…at least we might get a shit at seeing Kolli.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 14:45]

Hopefully he'll gets some shits on target...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:57 - Aug 12 with 1954 viewsBrianMcCarthy

London agrees with our Ted - 343

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:58 - Aug 12 with 1930 viewsstrikerace

On the QPR+ stream, they just called it a minor, minor injury on Willock. I interpret that as there is no injury
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:58 - Aug 12 with 1928 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sints reckons Cook is a worrier. That's bad news.
Mind you, it could be Geordie for warrior.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:59 - Aug 12 with 1914 viewsHooping_Mad

Heart says 2-1 to the R's

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:59 - Aug 12 with 1909 viewsbosh67

It feels like there is something afoot between Willock and Ainsworth. Who knows, we have to take it at face value that he's injured. No idea about Kellman. You don't drop him after one game so he must be injured.

God we need to add some actual fire power to this team. Without the two above we are thread bare. God help us if something happens to Dykes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:01 - Aug 12 with 1815 viewsFDC

35 seconds achieved
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 12 with 1778 viewsQPRSteve

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:01 - Aug 12 by FDC

35 seconds achieved

Beat me too it lol
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 12 with 1783 viewsessextaxiboy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 14:59 - Aug 12 by bosh67

It feels like there is something afoot between Willock and Ainsworth. Who knows, we have to take it at face value that he's injured. No idea about Kellman. You don't drop him after one game so he must be injured.

God we need to add some actual fire power to this team. Without the two above we are thread bare. God help us if something happens to Dykes.

Maybe Orient have offered an old Boy Scouts hat and a used socket set for Kelman
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 12 with 1783 viewsSK_hoops

The bench doesn't bode well if there are 15 minutes extra time or so and people start getting tired. No way Armstrong will last 100+ minutes, so why not at least put Kelman on the bench?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024