Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off in Strady 18:53 - Aug 14 with 14053 viewsshingle

Watching a live stream video of it now Police inciting things by the look of it four of them forcefully grabbing and arresting an old man who has to be in his seventies and now they have realised he was the wrong guy and let the poor sod go crazy times.
Kicking off in Strady on 23:03 - Sep 3 with 1349 viewstrampie

Kicking off in Strady on 22:57 - Sep 3 by Togg

Not very articulate that post.. Ingerland a*se. . You've either been drinking or you're not that bright.

But I'm not wrong, faith schools in England (no doubt elsewhere as well) discriminate against children in care.

People that you might think are articulate and bright are probably not that clever because they have no idea what I mentioned goes on in the country.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Kicking off in Strady on 23:09 - Sep 3 with 1337 viewstrampie

Kicking off in Strady on 23:02 - Sep 3 by Togg

I believe the whole of the UK (that includes Wales)has a monarchy. So do the Netherlands, Sweden and Spain. Honestly if you represent Welsh Nationalism , I want nothing to do with it and so do the majority of level headed Welsh people. Troll on mate.

I have nothing to do with Welsh nationalism, nothing at all butt.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Kicking off in Strady on 06:44 - Sep 4 with 1286 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 23:01 - Sep 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That would be an ecumenical matter.

🤣

Brilliant đź‘Ź
Kicking off in Strady on 11:58 - Sep 4 with 1250 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Kicking off in Strady on 22:13 - Sep 3 by trampie

What I said was fair enough (backed up by the article) and you tried to say I said something else.

The truth hurts sometimes Gwyn, I see unfairness and I don't like it, I will speak up for those that don't have much of a voice.

Mental patients?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Kicking off in Strady on 13:08 - Sep 13 with 1117 viewsWingstandwood

Video QUOTE:
0:48s “It comes as alarming reports emerge of people smugglers recruiting vulnerable migrants into organised crime in exchange for discounted channel crossings. British law enforcement agencies warn the tactic could cause an influx of hardened criminals presenting a new threat to the British public.”.... Aye and Daisy McAndrew with her comment, hey!

Video QUOTE:
2:22s " But actually the wider message as you were saying in your instruction there, which is there now seems to be a new trend and a horrible worrying trend, where people who want to get on one of these boats are being offered cut price deals in order to be violent henchmen".

Aye, why pay (not many around here can afford that?) ÂŁ5,000 to enter illegally when you can chop someone up, or shoot someone to get a cut price ticket deal hey?

My own and many others previous predictions and concern(s) have been 100% proven to be completely correct and justifiable. But hey folks, those outside of WOKE lunacy can indeed predict the bleeding-bloody-obvious.

You see unvetted/unknown individuals that arrive on U.K shores without I.D/papers could be a criminal or future criminal. The people of Llanelli have every right to be concerned if savages like that in the video should ever turn up.

Nobodies concerns were addressed by the Home Office representative who gave no guarantees i.e. only words of "intention". You know? The very Home Office of broken promises, that was meant to protect the general public and stop illegals from entering in the first place.

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 13:30 - Sep 13 with 1096 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 13:08 - Sep 13 by Wingstandwood

Video QUOTE:
0:48s “It comes as alarming reports emerge of people smugglers recruiting vulnerable migrants into organised crime in exchange for discounted channel crossings. British law enforcement agencies warn the tactic could cause an influx of hardened criminals presenting a new threat to the British public.”.... Aye and Daisy McAndrew with her comment, hey!

Video QUOTE:
2:22s " But actually the wider message as you were saying in your instruction there, which is there now seems to be a new trend and a horrible worrying trend, where people who want to get on one of these boats are being offered cut price deals in order to be violent henchmen".

Aye, why pay (not many around here can afford that?) ÂŁ5,000 to enter illegally when you can chop someone up, or shoot someone to get a cut price ticket deal hey?

My own and many others previous predictions and concern(s) have been 100% proven to be completely correct and justifiable. But hey folks, those outside of WOKE lunacy can indeed predict the bleeding-bloody-obvious.

You see unvetted/unknown individuals that arrive on U.K shores without I.D/papers could be a criminal or future criminal. The people of Llanelli have every right to be concerned if savages like that in the video should ever turn up.

Nobodies concerns were addressed by the Home Office representative who gave no guarantees i.e. only words of "intention". You know? The very Home Office of broken promises, that was meant to protect the general public and stop illegals from entering in the first place.

Indeed so.
We are “ welcoming” the unknown,whatever it is to basically disappear amongst us .
They are not refugees but chances and I can’t blame them for trying

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kicking off in Strady on 13:47 - Sep 13 with 1093 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 13:30 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

Indeed so.
We are “ welcoming” the unknown,whatever it is to basically disappear amongst us .
They are not refugees but chances and I can’t blame them for trying

Us with common sense and streetwise intuition? All our minds scream out..... "If they attack the police like that means they would attack a member of the British public without any hesitation or conscience whatsoever,". Animals!!!!

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 13:55 - Sep 13 with 1082 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 13:47 - Sep 13 by Wingstandwood

Us with common sense and streetwise intuition? All our minds scream out..... "If they attack the police like that means they would attack a member of the British public without any hesitation or conscience whatsoever,". Animals!!!!

As a nation generally, we are utterly ignorant of the sheer evil of mankind ,especially in Eastern Europe and the Balkans . Life is cheap there ,in a way ,ourvwoke infused west couldn’t understand in a months if Sabbaths.
The clowns that support these people are th3 first to call Poilce when things go titsup.

Being a freedom loving liberarion is easy from the comfort of the comfortable family home.

Login to get fewer ads

Kicking off in Strady on 18:52 - Sep 13 with 1043 viewsshingle

Kicking off in Strady on 13:55 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

As a nation generally, we are utterly ignorant of the sheer evil of mankind ,especially in Eastern Europe and the Balkans . Life is cheap there ,in a way ,ourvwoke infused west couldn’t understand in a months if Sabbaths.
The clowns that support these people are th3 first to call Poilce when things go titsup.

Being a freedom loving liberarion is easy from the comfort of the comfortable family home.

This is a powder keg that will eventually blow, at this present moment in time there are to many who are living comfortably and not affected enough to be to concerned about the influx of illegal immigrants and different cultures they will realise the danger they will be once things start to effect them and sadly by then it will be to late, and what is really concerning is that it will be our grandchildren or great Grandchildren out there fighting and losing there lives trying to correct the mess that will have been caused by our generations.
Kicking off in Strady on 20:48 - Sep 13 with 1003 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 18:52 - Sep 13 by shingle

This is a powder keg that will eventually blow, at this present moment in time there are to many who are living comfortably and not affected enough to be to concerned about the influx of illegal immigrants and different cultures they will realise the danger they will be once things start to effect them and sadly by then it will be to late, and what is really concerning is that it will be our grandchildren or great Grandchildren out there fighting and losing there lives trying to correct the mess that will have been caused by our generations.

Hard to argue with that Shings. It’s apocalyptic .

Kicking off in Strady on 11:13 - Sep 14 with 953 viewshowenjack

Kicking off in Strady on 20:48 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

Hard to argue with that Shings. It’s apocalyptic .

This is all the result of a plan being carried out . I don't know the end goal but it has echoes of Kalergi. Sweden if you go online and look is having massive problems . You won't hear any of it on mainstream media.
Nearly 400 shootings this year alone . I sense a feeling of hopelessness on behalf of the police there. France as well facing huge problems especially down south . Marseilles and nearby cities like Nice are like war zones in certain areas.
Kicking off in Strady on 11:42 - Sep 14 with 931 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 11:13 - Sep 14 by howenjack

This is all the result of a plan being carried out . I don't know the end goal but it has echoes of Kalergi. Sweden if you go online and look is having massive problems . You won't hear any of it on mainstream media.
Nearly 400 shootings this year alone . I sense a feeling of hopelessness on behalf of the police there. France as well facing huge problems especially down south . Marseilles and nearby cities like Nice are like war zones in certain areas.

Morning.
Yep,even a cursory look at Swedish life evidences the fact that crime has shot up,especially violent crime and this is directly linked to migrants.
We are losing the plot and have become gutless worrying what hypocritical liberals would see as racist etc.

I’m all for qualified people coming to this island to enhance our country .

Kicking off in Strady on 14:09 - Sep 14 with 904 viewsWingstandwood

Well folks, it could end up going from bad to far, far worse if Labour gets into power? Official 'safe-passage' routes that they keep mentioning and signing Parliamentary early day motions about.

A case of making the U.K a far more easier and attractive place for illegal migrants to enter (C130's and HMS Bullwark at the ready) by using a quota system, that'll hit small boat trafficker profits but increase numbers by tens of thousands.

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 17:35 - Sep 14 with 835 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 14:09 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

Well folks, it could end up going from bad to far, far worse if Labour gets into power? Official 'safe-passage' routes that they keep mentioning and signing Parliamentary early day motions about.

A case of making the U.K a far more easier and attractive place for illegal migrants to enter (C130's and HMS Bullwark at the ready) by using a quota system, that'll hit small boat trafficker profits but increase numbers by tens of thousands.

So rather than dissuade them to come here and risk their lives in doing so, we are going to encourage them us being Nirvana .
Suicide
Enough to cost Labour the election if the Tories are smart enough to highlight this. They won’t be .

Kicking off in Strady on 18:07 - Sep 14 with 807 viewsAnotherJohn

Kicking off in Strady on 17:35 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

So rather than dissuade them to come here and risk their lives in doing so, we are going to encourage them us being Nirvana .
Suicide
Enough to cost Labour the election if the Tories are smart enough to highlight this. They won’t be .

Must admit I am worried by Labour policies , which seem completely illogical to me. Safe and legal routes will presumably work for the most deserving asylum seekers (including larger numbers of women and children), who presently don't get to the French coast in large numbers. However, present irregular migration mainly involves young men and also has a skewed social class dimension, as money buys access to illegal routes. Demand from the young and better off is not going to disappear. Only an effective mechanism for returns will reduce the flow, and Labour's idea that the EU would agree to this without something very substantial in return (read expanded safe routes) is deeply unconvincing. Money alone has not been enough to get the French to do anything meaningful.
Kicking off in Strady on 18:21 - Sep 14 with 802 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 17:35 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

Suicide

Absolute insanity innit!

Absolutely mind boggling that some think that the best way to discourage unwelcome illegals/criminals from entering the U.K is to make it vastly easier for them to come in even greater number(s).

Not only will there be free hotel accommodation provided, but some also want them now to be picked up and transported free of charge to the U.K from a few countries away sparing the ÂŁ5,000 people trafficker/smuggling fee(s) and a longer journey. What a deterrent hey! Basically giving up completely by legalising illegal immigration.

You cannot make it up, its like a surrealistic black comedy parody sketch.

The boats are arriving in a waves in Italy and look more like an amphibious assault landing exercise. 6,800 landed in 24 hours.

A local priest has called it "'apocalyptic". It will become vastly worse, because the more that arrive the more that will follow after that by ever increasing numbers. A case of millions predicted in the future over a period of time!

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 18:44 - Sep 14 with 787 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 18:21 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

Absolute insanity innit!

Absolutely mind boggling that some think that the best way to discourage unwelcome illegals/criminals from entering the U.K is to make it vastly easier for them to come in even greater number(s).

Not only will there be free hotel accommodation provided, but some also want them now to be picked up and transported free of charge to the U.K from a few countries away sparing the ÂŁ5,000 people trafficker/smuggling fee(s) and a longer journey. What a deterrent hey! Basically giving up completely by legalising illegal immigration.

You cannot make it up, its like a surrealistic black comedy parody sketch.

The boats are arriving in a waves in Italy and look more like an amphibious assault landing exercise. 6,800 landed in 24 hours.

A local priest has called it "'apocalyptic". It will become vastly worse, because the more that arrive the more that will follow after that by ever increasing numbers. A case of millions predicted in the future over a period of time!

My missus is boiling over this
NHS choked ,infra structure unfit for people who are not native to this island .
Foreigners nurtured before our own people

Kicking off in Strady on 19:10 - Sep 14 with 770 viewsFlashberryjack

Kicking off in Strady on 18:07 - Sep 14 by AnotherJohn

Must admit I am worried by Labour policies , which seem completely illogical to me. Safe and legal routes will presumably work for the most deserving asylum seekers (including larger numbers of women and children), who presently don't get to the French coast in large numbers. However, present irregular migration mainly involves young men and also has a skewed social class dimension, as money buys access to illegal routes. Demand from the young and better off is not going to disappear. Only an effective mechanism for returns will reduce the flow, and Labour's idea that the EU would agree to this without something very substantial in return (read expanded safe routes) is deeply unconvincing. Money alone has not been enough to get the French to do anything meaningful.

Fair play to the French, they are allowing thousands of undesirable migrants to cross the channel whilst getting paid ÂŁ millions by the country that is being crippled by the migrants.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kicking off in Strady on 19:42 - Sep 14 with 752 viewsWingstandwood

Kicking off in Strady on 19:10 - Sep 14 by Flashberryjack

Fair play to the French, they are allowing thousands of undesirable migrants to cross the channel whilst getting paid ÂŁ millions by the country that is being crippled by the migrants.

It's absolute black comedy.

To think some believe that its rational and sane thinking to propose a quota system arrangement that will not only cause an astronomical rise in those arriving in the U.K, but will also affect other European countries at the same time.

Green-light lunacy/government collaboration will mean that even more migrants will arrive on other European countries territory because of.

That New York politician was bang on i.e. the more these illegal immigrants are incentivised, rewarded, encouraged, aided and abetted and provided for by overly generous idiots and politicians, the more that will want to come after that!

Some deterrent a free C130 drop-off flight to Brize Norton and the free bus ride to that free 4 Star Hotel is going to be hey? Some lefty/liberal idiots could not tell the difference between a string quartet and a string vest?

Argus!

Kicking off in Strady on 22:45 - Sep 14 with 698 viewsmajorraglan

Kicking off in Strady on 19:42 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

It's absolute black comedy.

To think some believe that its rational and sane thinking to propose a quota system arrangement that will not only cause an astronomical rise in those arriving in the U.K, but will also affect other European countries at the same time.

Green-light lunacy/government collaboration will mean that even more migrants will arrive on other European countries territory because of.

That New York politician was bang on i.e. the more these illegal immigrants are incentivised, rewarded, encouraged, aided and abetted and provided for by overly generous idiots and politicians, the more that will want to come after that!

Some deterrent a free C130 drop-off flight to Brize Norton and the free bus ride to that free 4 Star Hotel is going to be hey? Some lefty/liberal idiots could not tell the difference between a string quartet and a string vest?

We’re seeing lots of smoke and mirrors from politicians at the moment, migration to the U.K. - whether it’s legal or illegal is at record levels - the highest it’s ever been. I’m not saying I agree with Starmer, but the fact he’s looking at things is positive because all we’re getting from Braverman is talk, she/they really don’t seem have any ideas on how to deal with the migrants in small boats.
As far as I can see, there is no legal route for people to apply for asylum. If we had a system where accepted a certain number of genuine applications - possibly made on arrival in Europe we could pick and choose who we wanted and all the others coming in on the small boats could be put back on a small coastguard boat and be immediately deported straight back in France. I can’t see it stopping anytime soon and one way or another this is going to continue, so we either pick and choose who we take or we take the migrants in small boats who we can’t deport.

The likes of your Albanians who are linked to organised crime should be nowhere near this country.
Kicking off in Strady on 07:17 - Sep 15 with 662 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 22:45 - Sep 14 by majorraglan

We’re seeing lots of smoke and mirrors from politicians at the moment, migration to the U.K. - whether it’s legal or illegal is at record levels - the highest it’s ever been. I’m not saying I agree with Starmer, but the fact he’s looking at things is positive because all we’re getting from Braverman is talk, she/they really don’t seem have any ideas on how to deal with the migrants in small boats.
As far as I can see, there is no legal route for people to apply for asylum. If we had a system where accepted a certain number of genuine applications - possibly made on arrival in Europe we could pick and choose who we wanted and all the others coming in on the small boats could be put back on a small coastguard boat and be immediately deported straight back in France. I can’t see it stopping anytime soon and one way or another this is going to continue, so we either pick and choose who we take or we take the migrants in small boats who we can’t deport.

The likes of your Albanians who are linked to organised crime should be nowhere near this country.

Hopefully it’s it’s successful and that the focus on criminal gangs/traffickers tackles a problem that everyone is rightly worried about.

This is going to bumble into the new year when the court decision on Rwanda is due. Whatever the outcome of the ruling it leaves Sunak in a mess. Either they win and have to implement the unworkable illegal immigration act, or they lose and he has to explain to the crazy wing of the party why were not going to leave the ECHR.
Kicking off in Strady on 09:33 - Sep 15 with 630 viewsonehunglow

Kicking off in Strady on 07:17 - Sep 15 by Gwyn737

Hopefully it’s it’s successful and that the focus on criminal gangs/traffickers tackles a problem that everyone is rightly worried about.

This is going to bumble into the new year when the court decision on Rwanda is due. Whatever the outcome of the ruling it leaves Sunak in a mess. Either they win and have to implement the unworkable illegal immigration act, or they lose and he has to explain to the crazy wing of the party why were not going to leave the ECHR.

Anyone believing Albanian gangs will be somehow easily beaten is deluded .
The breakdown of communism bloc has impacted upon its more than anything in my lifetime.
Countries kept under the Boot are now free and their first thought was to get the fxxxk out if the country . Those left behind now run these lands with impunity ,Russia a perfect example .

China now arguably the biggest danger to us all. Communism was good for us because it kept them out .

Tories have not had the guts to do what the people want and what the people want is NOT to welcome them .
When you see Corbyn bleeding for anyone ,rest assured it will be for an ideological reason.

Kicking off in Strady on 10:15 - Sep 15 with 608 viewsBoundy

Kicking off in Strady on 22:45 - Sep 14 by majorraglan

There are legal routes for people seeking asylum .its called "the UK Resettlement Scheme, including Community Sponsorship and the Mandate Resettlement schemes, allows support the most vulnerable refugees direct from regions of conflict and instability. Through these schemes, the UNHCR refers refugees they have assessed as in need of resettlement to the UK" so why people think there isn't a process in place baffles me .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kicking off in Strady on 10:58 - Sep 15 with 587 viewsGwyn737

Kicking off in Strady on 10:15 - Sep 15 by Boundy

There are legal routes for people seeking asylum .its called "the UK Resettlement Scheme, including Community Sponsorship and the Mandate Resettlement schemes, allows support the most vulnerable refugees direct from regions of conflict and instability. Through these schemes, the UNHCR refers refugees they have assessed as in need of resettlement to the UK" so why people think there isn't a process in place baffles me .

Because we only really have safe routes for Ukraine, Afghanistan and Hong Kong.

Out of a total of 530,000 granted assylum between 2015 and 2023, all bar 46,000 came fron these three places. (half of the total are ukranian).

There aren't really safe and legal routes for others. Yet the govenment has said the only way you can claim assylum is by being here, hence small boats.
Kicking off in Strady on 11:34 - Sep 15 with 572 viewsBoundy

Kicking off in Strady on 10:58 - Sep 15 by Gwyn737

Because we only really have safe routes for Ukraine, Afghanistan and Hong Kong.

Out of a total of 530,000 granted assylum between 2015 and 2023, all bar 46,000 came fron these three places. (half of the total are ukranian).

There aren't really safe and legal routes for others. Yet the govenment has said the only way you can claim assylum is by being here, hence small boats.

Taken form the UK governments web page

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/illegal-migration-bill-factsheets/saf

"Which nationalities has the UK helped – other than Afghans, Ukrainians, and Hong- Kongers?
Our safe and legal routes have provided refuge for people from all over the world.

The top nationalities on resettlement routes from 2015 to 2022 include people from Syria, Iraq, Sudan and Somalia.

The top nationalities who have come to the UK through the Family Reunion route from 2015 to 2022 include people from Syria, Eritrea, Iran, Sudan and Pakistan.

Data on the nationalities that have come to the UK through our safe and legal routes can be seen in the Quarterly Immigration Statistics

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024