Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done India 16:04 - Aug 23 with 920 viewskingslandstand1

For landing on the moon!
Hopefully will find the water they are apparently looking for and they said it is a result for "humanity", but from a morality point of view, does a country that we probably give billions to in aid (I genuinely will stand corrected on that one if I'm incorrect) and clearly has a helluva lot of poverty, really need to spend billions on these sort of projects?
Well done India on 16:20 - Aug 23 with 890 viewsCity_boy

The amount we contribute has decreased in recent years, but it is still around £50m.

I agree, it is totally wrong.

One of the reasons I believe why we are still contributing is to sweeten a trade deal with India although I am not sure what we are desperate for from India. In the meantime they get access to lucrative IT contracts (and off shore agreements) and can send cheap labour over here via visa scheme, under cutting UK firms.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 16:21]
Well done India on 17:37 - Aug 23 with 807 viewsIfonly

Maybe instead of £50m we could send them McCarthy, tall Paul and a couple of others.
Well done India on 11:16 - Aug 24 with 673 viewskernow

India has landed on the Moon, well done them, especially as the Russian probe crashed and burnt recently.
Well done India on 11:31 - Aug 24 with 659 viewsSaintNick

Well done India on 16:20 - Aug 23 by City_boy

The amount we contribute has decreased in recent years, but it is still around £50m.

I agree, it is totally wrong.

One of the reasons I believe why we are still contributing is to sweeten a trade deal with India although I am not sure what we are desperate for from India. In the meantime they get access to lucrative IT contracts (and off shore agreements) and can send cheap labour over here via visa scheme, under cutting UK firms.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 16:21]

I think there are around 1.7 million people living on the streets plus a lot more in abject poverty, how pleased they must be to see billions spent on landing an unmanned spacecraft on the moon.

Hopefully they can confirm that there are no little green men living there, as the Americans discovered 55 years ago.

Putting a spacecraft on the moon these days is a little bit like sailing a yacht across the Atlantic, just what is the point, times have moved on

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024