Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine invading Israel 11:22 - Oct 7 with 9446 viewsraynor94

It's kicking off big time, expect an overwhelming response from Israel

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Palestine invading Israel on 18:14 - Oct 10 with 1166 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Palestine invading Israel on 18:02 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

& you have people on here defending them.

Sickening.

No doubt someone will try and condone it, the moderators will stand by and watch............as long as someone doesn't ask a question about a vaccine.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Palestine invading Israel on 18:23 - Oct 10 with 1148 viewsTogg

Palestine invading Israel on 17:49 - Oct 10 by controversial_jack

Self praise is no recommendation.pal.

Israel's defence minister described Palestinians as "human animals" and vowed to "act accordingly," as fighter jets unleashed a massive bombing campaign on the Gaza Strip.

That is the exact language used by Dr Goebbels and co 80 years ago. If anyone is in doubt after that then they need a serious looking at.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 17:54]

What do you expect them to do ....send them friends requests on Facebook? FFS what ever the rights or wrongs the Palestinians have now made a statement ( probably with the backing of Iran) and the Jewish state of Israel is going to reply .
It's a real shit show and many innocents will unfortunately lose their lives ..no winners or losers here
Palestine invading Israel on 18:31 - Oct 10 with 1140 viewsTreforys_Jack

Palestine invading Israel on 11:53 - Oct 10 by Gwyn737

I haven't really said much and will continue to say little on this thread as the situation is so complex; it's not just picking a side.

All I will add is it's entirely reasonable IMO to be opposed to the Israli govenment's treatment of Palastinians whilst critising Hamas and hoping for the protection of Jews across the world.

Glad your not getting drawn in Gwyn, keep it that way. What you posted makes sense to 99% of the posters on here, and most of that 99% prob agree with you. Some of the subsequent posts are simply embarrassing and exposing some individuals for exactly what they are. Women and children butchered in cold blood, yeah but, yeah but .......
Palestine invading Israel on 19:00 - Oct 10 with 1095 viewstrampie

What are the best and most reliable news sources for what is going ?

Do you automatically believe something if it comes from a certain source ?, or do you believe something if one side say something ?

People have been scammed in past conflicts and events.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine invading Israel on 19:08 - Oct 10 with 1095 viewsTreforys_Jack

Palestine invading Israel on 19:00 - Oct 10 by trampie

Do you automatically believe something if it comes from a certain source ?, or do you believe something if one side say something ?

Every news source is biased
Palestine invading Israel on 19:09 - Oct 10 with 1095 viewsScotia

Palestine invading Israel on 17:05 - Oct 10 by trampie

Good job by Corbyn then to get that on the statute, they are not antisemitic acts, discrimination for example, last night I seen a list as long as your arm detailing all the good things Corbyn did for and said for the Jewish community over many decades, Swansea was actually mentioned on the list of his good Jewish deads believe it or not.

This is the one I remember though :-

It was written the year after Corbyn had been replaced by Starmer. It was nothing to do with him, he couldn't agree for it to be included.

That's a lovely name for a twitter handle, clear non biased.

"Good Jewish deads" I'll assume that's not a Freudian slip.
Palestine invading Israel on 19:10 - Oct 10 with 1091 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 19:00 - Oct 10 by trampie

The latest media fabrication is, Russia has give captured US equipment to Hammas.Not actually specifying what equipment snd how much. How did Russia manage to capture this top spec Nato equipment. Ignoring also, the the Ukraine has been selling equipment to unspecified buyers. The worrying aspect is, many would actually believe that story.
Palestine invading Israel on 19:46 - Oct 10 with 1037 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 19:09 - Oct 10 by Scotia

It was written the year after Corbyn had been replaced by Starmer. It was nothing to do with him, he couldn't agree for it to be included.

That's a lovely name for a twitter handle, clear non biased.

"Good Jewish deads" I'll assume that's not a Freudian slip.

Because of the fuss he made no doubt.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine invading Israel on 19:49 - Oct 10 with 1029 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 19:10 - Oct 10 by controversial_jack

The latest media fabrication is, Russia has give captured US equipment to Hammas.Not actually specifying what equipment snd how much. How did Russia manage to capture this top spec Nato equipment. Ignoring also, the the Ukraine has been selling equipment to unspecified buyers. The worrying aspect is, many would actually believe that story.

Some people will believe anything.

Palestine invading Israel on 20:21 - Oct 10 with 1032 viewsSullutaCreturned

Palestine invading Israel on 19:49 - Oct 10 by trampie

Some people will believe anything.

People believe what they want to believe and Contro is very good evidence of that.

All I can find is this,

Propagandists are circulating videos where Hamas militants allegedly show off "Ukrainian weapons." The video with comments in Arabic claims that it was Ukraine that sold Western weapons to the terrorists.

Which is said to be from Russian propagandists and is a total lie.

Believe it or not, I'm sure contro will be along to stick up for Russia.

What is going on in Israel/Gaza is nothing short of murder, by both sides but the Israeli's are at least retaliating, they didn't kick off this latest shite show.
On the news they speculated that Hanas are trying to make Israel invade and it looks like they will. I dont know what they hope to gain but they are now seeing hundreds of their own innocent women and children butchered too.
Palestine invading Israel on 21:12 - Oct 10 with 997 viewsDr_Winston

Imagine for a moment if you can that Celts were driven off land they had inhabited for thousands of years by an invading force.

Scattered throughout the World, the Celts would suffer hundreds, close to thousands of years of persecution & murder before being allowed to settle in a small part of the land that they had originated from after an attempt to wipe them out completely.

Upon being given this land, the Celts would find themselves completely surrounded by enemies, including the descendents of those who had forced them off the land in the first place. Enemies who have tried on several occasions to "drive them into the sea".

Somehow in an awful lot of twisted minds, the Celts are the bad guys in this scenario.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Palestine invading Israel on 22:05 - Oct 10 with 954 viewsonehunglow

Palestine invading Israel on 21:12 - Oct 10 by Dr_Winston

Imagine for a moment if you can that Celts were driven off land they had inhabited for thousands of years by an invading force.

Scattered throughout the World, the Celts would suffer hundreds, close to thousands of years of persecution & murder before being allowed to settle in a small part of the land that they had originated from after an attempt to wipe them out completely.

Upon being given this land, the Celts would find themselves completely surrounded by enemies, including the descendents of those who had forced them off the land in the first place. Enemies who have tried on several occasions to "drive them into the sea".

Somehow in an awful lot of twisted minds, the Celts are the bad guys in this scenario.

In all seriousness notwithstanding our exchanges over 15 years,that is an outstandingly accurate description of exactly what this is about
Bravo.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Palestine invading Israel on 22:52 - Oct 10 with 934 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Palestine invading Israel on 19:10 - Oct 10 by controversial_jack

Russia ain’t giving any equipment away, they’ve barely got enough for themselves which is why the baldy dwarf had to go begging cap in hand to Kim Jong Dong.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Palestine invading Israel on 00:04 - Oct 11 with 896 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 22:52 - Oct 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Russia ain’t giving any equipment away, they’ve barely got enough for themselves which is why the baldy dwarf had to go begging cap in hand to Kim Jong Dong.

Couldn’t be further from the truth. Russian factories are churning out the ammo. It’s NATO countries that have a shortage
Palestine invading Israel on 00:16 - Oct 11 with 893 viewsmangohilljack

Palestine invading Israel on 08:03 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

If you hate everything about the way our country is run why not move somewhere else.

Yours & others support for terrorist organisations makes me (& I'm sure other decent folk) want to spew.

Who do you think is funding these terrorist organisations? One thing I can assure you is it is not muslims !!
Palestine invading Israel on 00:21 - Oct 11 with 892 viewsmangohilljack

Palestine invading Israel on 09:18 - Oct 10 by Scotia

Why does this need to be an insider job to usher in WW3?

All we had to do was defend Ukraine with force, or to appease the conspircay loons carry out a "false flag" Russian attack on one of Ukraines NATO member neighbours and hey presto we'd be 2 years in to WW3 and most of us would be dead.

It's all part of the jigsaw. Russia Ukraine was a distraction in the lead up to what we are seeing unfolding now. When are people like you going to work out that it's the world elites and their puppets that are running the shit show which will inevitably end with the destruction of the world?
Palestine invading Israel on 00:26 - Oct 11 with 890 viewsmangohilljack

Palestine invading Israel on 14:14 - Oct 10 by onehunglow

How lucky are we to live in a land, a free safe land like ours .

I'll have some of what you have been smoking !! Free safe land
Palestine invading Israel on 06:30 - Oct 11 with 858 viewsScotia

Palestine invading Israel on 00:21 - Oct 11 by mangohilljack

It's all part of the jigsaw. Russia Ukraine was a distraction in the lead up to what we are seeing unfolding now. When are people like you going to work out that it's the world elites and their puppets that are running the shit show which will inevitably end with the destruction of the world?

Why was a distraction in Ukraine needed?

Why is WW3 more likely after a terrorist attack over a tiny piece of land on the med rather than a full scale invasion of one of the most strategically important countries in Europe?
Palestine invading Israel on 09:05 - Oct 11 with 792 viewsonehunglow

Palestine invading Israel on 00:26 - Oct 11 by mangohilljack

Free
Safe
Land
Just like Queensland

Palestine invading Israel on 10:57 - Oct 11 with 763 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Palestine invading Israel on 00:16 - Oct 11 by mangohilljack

Who do you think is funding these terrorist organisations? One thing I can assure you is it is not muslims !!

The Iranians are sort of Muslims though aren’t they?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Palestine invading Israel on 12:08 - Oct 11 with 735 viewsBoundy

Palestine invading Israel on 00:26 - Oct 11 by mangohilljack

I thought you said you lived in Australia

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Palestine invading Israel on 13:28 - Oct 11 with 714 viewsmangohilljack

Palestine invading Israel on 10:57 - Oct 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

II'm talking about the monkey NOT the organ grinder
Palestine invading Israel on 13:29 - Oct 11 with 708 viewsonehunglow

Palestine invading Israel on 12:08 - Oct 11 by Boundy

Mango Hill near Brisbane
Lovely place

Palestine invading Israel on 13:30 - Oct 11 with 712 viewsmangohilljack

Palestine invading Israel on 12:08 - Oct 11 by Boundy

I do ..and yes I know it is no different here.
Palestine invading Israel on 15:18 - Oct 11 with 664 viewsScotia

Palestine invading Israel on 10:57 - Oct 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It's the elite globalists giving Iran the money to pass on to Hamas obviously.

Iran are clearly skint, sitting on the top 5 global oil and gas reserves isn't all it's cracked up to be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024