Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaza latest 20:46 - Dec 8 with 12332 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67664804

Welsh journo speaks on Israel, Gaza, Yanks, Article 99

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gaza latest on 11:10 - Dec 10 with 967 viewstrampie

Gaza latest on 10:49 - Dec 10 by Treforys_Jack

No, only Hamas.

Why are they killing Palestinian non combatants then ?, 7000 Palestinian children killed so far, 70% of Palestinian deaths in this war are said to be women and children.
It's a war crime to hold innocent people responsible for things they have not done.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Gaza latest on 11:12 - Dec 10 with 961 viewsAnotherJohn

Gaza latest on 10:08 - Dec 10 by trampie

They are trying to dehumanise the Palestinians which is what German Nazi propoganda did against certain groups back in the day.

The Nazis did not release the kind of videos that are circulating on social media. Some of these were recorded to send back to family and friends in Gaza and recovered from dead terrorists. That isn't going to be forgotten. Yes, a cease fire would be the best course of action in an ideal world, but there are so many practical obstacles that I cannot see it happening. Do you think the Thai labourer interviewed in the link I posted is part of some Jewish plot to make Hamas/IS/fellow travellers appear subhuman? Their actions do that without any help.
Gaza latest on 11:16 - Dec 10 with 946 viewstrampie

Gaza latest on 11:12 - Dec 10 by AnotherJohn

The Nazis did not release the kind of videos that are circulating on social media. Some of these were recorded to send back to family and friends in Gaza and recovered from dead terrorists. That isn't going to be forgotten. Yes, a cease fire would be the best course of action in an ideal world, but there are so many practical obstacles that I cannot see it happening. Do you think the Thai labourer interviewed in the link I posted is part of some Jewish plot to make Hamas/IS/fellow travellers appear subhuman? Their actions do that without any help.

Israelis have done beastly things to the Palestinians, which is not forgotten by the Palestinians, Israel doesn't forget the holocaust, Palestinians don't forget the Nakba.

Gaza latest on 14:41 - Dec 10 with 882 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 09:51 - Dec 10 by trampie

The problems didn't start on Oct 7th, they go back decades to when Jewish terrorist groups were killing British soldiers (and their civilian families) and the creation of Israel.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 9:52]

And here we are today. Hamas single handed trying to wipe out the Palestinians. Why else would they launch the attack? What did they hope to achieve? As one poster said they fight to their strengths…hiding amongst civilians…launching missiles from hospital grounds…suicide vests etc.
Again I ask what did they hope to achieve?
Gaza latest on 15:58 - Dec 10 with 869 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gaza latest on 11:10 - Dec 10 by trampie

Why are they killing Palestinian non combatants then ?, 7000 Palestinian children killed so far, 70% of Palestinian deaths in this war are said to be women and children.
It's a war crime to hold innocent people responsible for things they have not done.

Because Hamas hide amongst civilians, they don't give a monkey's about the Palestinians, why else would they do what they did. If the English made it clear they wanted the extinction of Wales and all the Welsh, how would you combat that. Talking wouldn't work as they are simply not interested in anything short of the extinction of Israel.
Gaza latest on 17:12 - Dec 10 with 840 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 15:58 - Dec 10 by Treforys_Jack

Because Hamas hide amongst civilians, they don't give a monkey's about the Palestinians, why else would they do what they did. If the English made it clear they wanted the extinction of Wales and all the Welsh, how would you combat that. Talking wouldn't work as they are simply not interested in anything short of the extinction of Israel.

How can they hide among civilians, 80% of the homes have been destroyed by Israel?
Gaza latest on 17:31 - Dec 10 with 835 viewsraynor94

Gaza latest on 17:12 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

How can they hide among civilians, 80% of the homes have been destroyed by Israel?

Obviously skulking amongst the remaining 20%.

The sooner the IDF eliminate Hamas the sooner a political solution can be reached.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gaza latest on 17:34 - Dec 10 with 834 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 17:31 - Dec 10 by raynor94

Obviously skulking amongst the remaining 20%.

The sooner the IDF eliminate Hamas the sooner a political solution can be reached.

There will be no political solution, Israel wants to remove Gaza from the map, they have said and shown as much. Benny Yahoo, recently showed a map to the UN, and Gaza wasn't on it

Bill Law, the editor of Arab Digest, says Israel is pushing about one million people in Gaza towards the border with Egypt, but it is unlikely they’ll be allowed to enter.

“If you look at what the Israelis are doing, they keep driving the Palestinians into what they’re calling ‘safe zones’ and then proceeding to bomb those ‘safe zones’. That area gets constrained, smaller and smaller. And you say, ‘Where are these Palestinian civilians supposed to go?’” Law told Al Jazeera.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 17:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Gaza latest on 18:24 - Dec 10 with 820 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 17:34 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

There will be no political solution, Israel wants to remove Gaza from the map, they have said and shown as much. Benny Yahoo, recently showed a map to the UN, and Gaza wasn't on it

Bill Law, the editor of Arab Digest, says Israel is pushing about one million people in Gaza towards the border with Egypt, but it is unlikely they’ll be allowed to enter.

“If you look at what the Israelis are doing, they keep driving the Palestinians into what they’re calling ‘safe zones’ and then proceeding to bomb those ‘safe zones’. That area gets constrained, smaller and smaller. And you say, ‘Where are these Palestinian civilians supposed to go?’” Law told Al Jazeera.

Hamas want to wipe Israel off the map as do Iran.. Three times the Palestinians have been offered a homeland in the past. This current awful event started with Muslim fanatics in early October with their massacre. This I have said on this forum was only going to go one way, especially with incumbent Israel leadership. What were Hamas thinking or probably didn't give a flying fk to the innocent people who were going to get caught up in the revenge.
Interesting that Egypt Syria and Jordan no longer are interested. It's just the Muslim extremists. Those nations always wanted part of the land when Israel was created.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 18:29]
Gaza latest on 18:39 - Dec 10 with 813 viewsraynor94

Contraception would be a great help in Gaza

Gaza latest on 20:18 - Dec 10 with 787 viewsLuther27

Egypt? A fellow Muslim country. The UN can then provide unlimited aid as Israel would respect the border.
I’m not sure why Egypt fortified the border between themselves and Gaza.
Gaza latest on 20:55 - Dec 10 with 770 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 20:18 - Dec 10 by Luther27

Egypt? A fellow Muslim country. The UN can then provide unlimited aid as Israel would respect the border.
I’m not sure why Egypt fortified the border between themselves and Gaza.

Not sure why Egypt should take in 2 million just because they are muslim.
Gaza latest on 21:17 - Dec 10 with 750 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 20:55 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

Why wouldn’t they? As I said after all the humanitarian issues highlighted by every major agency such as the UN etc I thought they would be honour bound to practice what they preach.
Europe as a continent has taken in literally millions over the last decade without any help from the UN.
I’m pretty sure that money wouldn’t be an issue as I need not point out that the the likes of the local oil producers in the region are quite wealthy.
Gaza latest on 23:00 - Dec 10 with 727 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 21:17 - Dec 10 by Luther27

Why wouldn’t they? As I said after all the humanitarian issues highlighted by every major agency such as the UN etc I thought they would be honour bound to practice what they preach.
Europe as a continent has taken in literally millions over the last decade without any help from the UN.
I’m pretty sure that money wouldn’t be an issue as I need not point out that the the likes of the local oil producers in the region are quite wealthy.

Egypt alone has taken in 5 million refugees to date. Middle eastern and African countries have taken in far more than Europe has, with the exception of Germany. Egypt, is not a particularly affluent country either
Gaza latest on 23:02 - Dec 10 with 727 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 14:41 - Dec 10 by Luther27

And here we are today. Hamas single handed trying to wipe out the Palestinians. Why else would they launch the attack? What did they hope to achieve? As one poster said they fight to their strengths…hiding amongst civilians…launching missiles from hospital grounds…suicide vests etc.
Again I ask what did they hope to achieve?

Wow

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 23:10 - Dec 10 with 722 viewsjackrmee

Exactly. So we should be expected to take any Christian refugees worldwide ?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 01:34 - Dec 11 with 703 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

You were cheering when it was Mariupol.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Gaza latest on 09:06 - Dec 11 with 663 viewsraynor94

Gaza latest on 23:02 - Dec 10 by jackrmee

Wow

Why don't you just answer his question

Gaza latest on 09:31 - Dec 11 with 659 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 23:00 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

Egypt alone has taken in 5 million refugees to date. Middle eastern and African countries have taken in far more than Europe has, with the exception of Germany. Egypt, is not a particularly affluent country either

I am sure the oil rich gulf states could offer residents status and jobs to the Palistinians. They Gulf states currently have 15 million foreign workers of which 12 million are from Asia, mainly India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Wonder why the gulf states are reluctant to help their fellow Muslim Arabs. They seem happy to send them billions for arms.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 09:52 - Dec 11 with 654 viewsTreforys_Jack

If everyone said water was wet, you'd argue that it was actually dry.
Gaza latest on 09:58 - Dec 11 with 649 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 09:31 - Dec 11 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure the oil rich gulf states could offer residents status and jobs to the Palistinians. They Gulf states currently have 15 million foreign workers of which 12 million are from Asia, mainly India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Wonder why the gulf states are reluctant to help their fellow Muslim Arabs. They seem happy to send them billions for arms.

Shouldn't the question be, why is Israel committing genocide and ethnic cleansing?
Gaza latest on 11:43 - Dec 11 with 624 viewsBoundy

Muslim brotherhood must mean something , or doesn't it ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gaza latest on 12:42 - Dec 11 with 610 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 11:43 - Dec 11 by Boundy

Muslim brotherhood must mean something , or doesn't it ?

Yes, Shia and Sunni get on so well don't they?
Gaza latest on 14:09 - Dec 11 with 585 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 09:58 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

Shouldn't the question be, why is Israel committing genocide and ethnic cleansing?

It was Hamas that invaded Israel and murdered civilians. You can't blame them for hunting down terrorism. Funny I did not see you condom Russia when they invaded the Ukraine and executed civilians and captured soldiers on their unsuccessful march on Kyev. You did not condem thier deliberate bombing of civilians either.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 14:34 - Dec 11 with 578 viewsAnotherJohn

Even Bernie Sanders is doubtful that a ceasefire that involves Hamas is possible.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bernie-sanders-questions-whether-permanent-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024