Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaza latest 20:46 - Dec 8 with 12330 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67664804

Welsh journo speaks on Israel, Gaza, Yanks, Article 99

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gaza latest on 11:57 - Dec 12 with 1175 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 10:21 - Dec 12 by Luther27

So you admit Hamas are quite happy sacrificing the Palestinians. October 7th attack was a new depth into how vile they are. What did you expect the Israeli response to be?

Of course.
People seem to think that if you side with the Palestinians, you must also be a supporter of Hamas. That’s absolute tosh.

I fully expected the terrorists of Israel to go way over the top, as did Hamas, I’m sure. It’s not rocket science. They’ve been doing it for years with no provocation mun

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 13:33 - Dec 12 with 1138 viewsBoundy

Gaza latest on 10:15 - Dec 12 by controversial_jack

18,000 civilians killed, 80% of housing destroyed. Forced mass evacuations. Hospitals, schools, regugee camps deliberately targeted. No power, water shortages no medical aid. I’m not sure whst else you need

Ah because you say so then its true, that's not how it works now is it . If you cant be bothered to provide the evidence then there's no more to be discussed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gaza latest on 13:50 - Dec 12 with 1134 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 13:33 - Dec 12 by Boundy

Ah because you say so then its true, that's not how it works now is it . If you cant be bothered to provide the evidence then there's no more to be discussed

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/more-than-15900-palestinians-killed-ga that was a week ago

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/12/gaza-un-expert-condemns-unrelent
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/21/mapping-gaza-hospitals-schools-refugee-

18 places of worship: The United Nations’ OCHA reported on Thursday that 11 mosques have been demolished by Israeli air strikes, while an additional seven churches and mosques have sustained damage. Some of the affected mosques were located in Gaza City, Khan Younis, Beit Lahia and Yarmouk. Several of the damaged churches were ancient, according to Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor.
22,600 residential units: The Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that 22,600 units have been destroyed. About 2,835 units have been damaged, about 1,791 have become uninhabitable due to severe damage, and 12,630 have sustained lesser damage, according to Un

October 12.
19 medical centres: A World Health Organization Report on Thursday said that 19 health facilities had been damaged. On Wednesday, OCHA reported that all 13 hospitals and other medical centres were only partially operational due to shortages of supplies and fuel. Al Jazeera correspondent Youmna El Sayed also reported on Wednesday that Beit Hanoon Hospital and al-Oyun hospital in Tal al-Hawa were completely out of service due to the bombardment.
20 ambulances: A World Health Organization Report on Thursday reported 20 ambulances have been damaged.
90 education facilities: At least 90 educational facilities have been damaged, according to OCHA. Twenty of these were UNRWA installations, two of which were also used as emergency shelters.

70 industrial facilities: ReliefWeb reported that at least 70 industrial facilities had been destroyed. Most sewage pumping stations and four out of five wastewater treatment plants have stopped operating, causing sewage and solid waste to accumulate in the streets and become a health hazard, according to OCHA.
49 media offices: According to Euro-Med, 49 media and press offices have been destroyed. This includes a local independent newspaper Al-Ayyam, based in Palestine Tower in Gaza, which was completely destroyed in an Israeli attack, according to Reporters Without Borders.

A bit long winded i know, but there it is.Let's see how you can deny that.
Gaza latest on 14:00 - Dec 12 with 1128 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Gaza latest on 10:21 - Dec 12 by Luther27

So you admit Hamas are quite happy sacrificing the Palestinians. October 7th attack was a new depth into how vile they are. What did you expect the Israeli response to be?

UNICEF and other organisations have been saying for years Hamas regularly execute Palestinians on the street without trial for not being Muslim enough.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Gaza latest on 14:17 - Dec 12 with 1118 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 14:00 - Dec 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

UNICEF and other organisations have been saying for years Hamas regularly execute Palestinians on the street without trial for not being Muslim enough.

They do have capital punishment for spies and the like, but it's after trials and legal proceedings. I don't agree with CP although they have it in the US and other dodgy places
Gaza latest on 15:07 - Dec 12 with 1094 viewsBoundy

Gaza latest on 13:50 - Dec 12 by controversial_jack

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/more-than-15900-palestinians-killed-ga that was a week ago

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/12/gaza-un-expert-condemns-unrelent
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/21/mapping-gaza-hospitals-schools-refugee-

18 places of worship: The United Nations’ OCHA reported on Thursday that 11 mosques have been demolished by Israeli air strikes, while an additional seven churches and mosques have sustained damage. Some of the affected mosques were located in Gaza City, Khan Younis, Beit Lahia and Yarmouk. Several of the damaged churches were ancient, according to Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor.
22,600 residential units: The Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that 22,600 units have been destroyed. About 2,835 units have been damaged, about 1,791 have become uninhabitable due to severe damage, and 12,630 have sustained lesser damage, according to Un

October 12.
19 medical centres: A World Health Organization Report on Thursday said that 19 health facilities had been damaged. On Wednesday, OCHA reported that all 13 hospitals and other medical centres were only partially operational due to shortages of supplies and fuel. Al Jazeera correspondent Youmna El Sayed also reported on Wednesday that Beit Hanoon Hospital and al-Oyun hospital in Tal al-Hawa were completely out of service due to the bombardment.
20 ambulances: A World Health Organization Report on Thursday reported 20 ambulances have been damaged.
90 education facilities: At least 90 educational facilities have been damaged, according to OCHA. Twenty of these were UNRWA installations, two of which were also used as emergency shelters.

70 industrial facilities: ReliefWeb reported that at least 70 industrial facilities had been destroyed. Most sewage pumping stations and four out of five wastewater treatment plants have stopped operating, causing sewage and solid waste to accumulate in the streets and become a health hazard, according to OCHA.
49 media offices: According to Euro-Med, 49 media and press offices have been destroyed. This includes a local independent newspaper Al-Ayyam, based in Palestine Tower in Gaza, which was completely destroyed in an Israeli attack, according to Reporters Without Borders.

A bit long winded i know, but there it is.Let's see how you can deny that.

Never for one moment did I suggest that events have not happened nor denied the slaughter , I asked you to support your figure with factual (TBC) information . You have ,thank you .

Gaza latest on 15:38 - Dec 12 with 1092 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 14:00 - Dec 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Some on here don’t want to hear that.
Gaza latest on 19:13 - Dec 12 with 1064 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 15:07 - Dec 12 by Boundy

Never for one moment did I suggest that events have not happened nor denied the slaughter , I asked you to support your figure with factual (TBC) information . You have ,thank you .

Cheers, i must have misunderstood you. My apologies!
Login to get fewer ads

Gaza latest on 08:42 - Dec 13 with 1003 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 14:17 - Dec 12 by controversial_jack

They do have capital punishment for spies and the like, but it's after trials and legal proceedings. I don't agree with CP although they have it in the US and other dodgy places

What trials did hamas give the 1500 Israeli civilians they excecuted.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gaza latest on 10:24 - Dec 13 with 980 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 08:42 - Dec 13 by felixstowe_jack

What trials did hamas give the 1500 Israeli civilians they excecuted.

First, Israel is purposely massacring huge number of civilians, roughly 70 percent of whom are children and women.
Second, Israel is purposely starving the desperate Palestinian population by greatly limiting the amount of food, fuel, cooking gas, medicine, and water that can be brought into Gaza.
Third, Israeli leaders talk about Palestinians and what they would like to do in Gaza in shocking terms, especially when you consider that some of these leaders also talk incessantly about the horrors of the Holocaust.
Fourth, Israel is not just killing, wounding, and starving huge numbers of Palestinians, it is also systematically destroying their homes as well as critical infrastructure – to include mosques, schools, heritage sites, libraries, key government buildings, and hospitals.
Fifth, Israel is not just terrorizing and killing Palestinians, it is also publicly humiliating many of their men who have been rounded up by the IDF in routine searches.
Sixth, although the Israelis are doing the slaughtering, they could not do it without the Biden administration’s support.
Seventh, while most of the focus is now on Gaza, it is important not to lose sight of what is simultaneously going on in the West Bank. Israeli settlers, working closely with the IDF, continue to kill innocent Palestinians and steal their land.
Gaza latest on 10:41 - Dec 13 with 974 viewsKeithHaynes

Sounds like a rum old do.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gaza latest on 11:42 - Dec 13 with 949 viewsAnotherJohn

Hamas... Iran... Russia. cue international outrage. Join up the dots.
Gaza latest on 09:52 - Dec 14 with 909 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 09:20 - Dec 12 by Togg

A two state solution has been offered on numerous occasions and turned down. The original two state solution waa 80% land for the Arabs. Egypt Syria Jordan etc would not except this and told the Palestinians to leave their land and tried to wipe Israel off the map. Maybe these countries should also take huge blame for the current situation. Hamas are just terrorists and whi will not countenance any internal opposition. Do you think if they were offered more land the hostility to Israel would end? Three main leaders are multi millionaires probably from the money they received in aid. Much of that also going on building tunnels, weapons and very little if any going towards the people they represent .

You put your points very well and quite honestly there is blame on all sides. Let's not forget Israel in made up of 21% Arabs. Which have citizenship, rights, health and education and many consider themselves Israelis. These were people whose families decided to stay .
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 9:21]

I appreciate your stance, and the way you reply with decency, not with personal insults, like others on here.

There is definitely blame on both sides, but there is only one narrative that we are shown. We are shown what the Americans want us to see. There are reasons the deals were turned down by Palestinians.Ive read various articles on the matter. I’ll link a couple below.

BTW those 21% Arabs in Israel do not have the same rights as Israelis. They can’t vote even. They aren’t part of the state and are subject of constant checkpoints and harassment.

https://theintercept.com/2023/11/28/israel-palestine-history-peace/

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 12:23 - Dec 14 with 889 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 09:52 - Dec 14 by jackrmee

I appreciate your stance, and the way you reply with decency, not with personal insults, like others on here.

There is definitely blame on both sides, but there is only one narrative that we are shown. We are shown what the Americans want us to see. There are reasons the deals were turned down by Palestinians.Ive read various articles on the matter. I’ll link a couple below.

BTW those 21% Arabs in Israel do not have the same rights as Israelis. They can’t vote even. They aren’t part of the state and are subject of constant checkpoints and harassment.

https://theintercept.com/2023/11/28/israel-palestine-history-peace/

This article states that's they do have the vote in Israel but extremely critical of the right wing party in control in Israel
https://time.com/6226121/israel-election-palestinian-turnout/
Gaza latest on 15:21 - Dec 14 with 846 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 12:23 - Dec 14 by Togg

This article states that's they do have the vote in Israel but extremely critical of the right wing party in control in Israel
https://time.com/6226121/israel-election-palestinian-turnout/

I doubt any Israelis can actually live in most Arab states let alone vote.

In 1948 900,000 Jews lived in Arab countries but were forcefully expelled when the United Nations created Israel.

Gaza latest on 22:33 - Dec 14 with 788 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 15:21 - Dec 14 by felixstowe_jack

I doubt any Israelis can actually live in most Arab states let alone vote.

In 1948 900,000 Jews lived in Arab countries but were forcefully expelled when the United Nations created Israel.

Which arab countries were they forced out of?
Gaza latest on 08:51 - Dec 15 with 767 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Gaza latest on 22:33 - Dec 14 by controversial_jack

Which arab countries were they forced out of?

Just Google it. Iraq, Iran, Yemen and Egypt to name a few.

Gaza latest on 09:34 - Dec 15 with 751 viewsonehunglow

Gaza latest on 08:51 - Dec 15 by felixstowe_jack

Just Google it. Iraq, Iran, Yemen and Egypt to name a few.

Must a strain on Russias resources too ,seeing Vlad no peace in Ukraine until HE gets what he wants .He s got the pesky Ukrainian “ nazis” to sort out as well as the Israelis. These people just seem to want to defend themselves .The bustards

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gaza latest on 19:07 - Dec 16 with 706 viewstrampie

The Israeli IDF have apparently killed 3 of their own waving a white flag/hankie on a stick today, they are not very interested if people are civilians or come to that women or children.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gaza latest on 19:20 - Dec 16 with 698 viewsonehunglow

Gaza latest on 19:07 - Dec 16 by trampie

The Israeli IDF have apparently killed 3 of their own waving a white flag/hankie on a stick today, they are not very interested if people are civilians or come to that women or children.

They’re not exactly smart Tramps .

Gaza latest on 20:22 - Dec 16 with 664 viewsTogg

Why were they placed in that position of having to wave a white handkerchief? Maybe if they hadn't been kidnapped or released earlier this wouldn't have happened. All hypothetical of course but points scoring is really a bit puerile. The whole situation in Gaza is awful. War is just a bucket full of shite regardless who fires the bullets.
Gaza latest on 20:27 - Dec 16 with 658 viewsonehunglow

Gaza latest on 13:34 - Dec 9 by felixstowe_jack

Why were hamas so keen to rape women and massacre civilians only a few weeks ago. No doubt you support these actions.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 13:36]

It's cultural
Same with Russian soldiers
They just do it

Gaza latest on 13:29 - Dec 17 with 602 viewscontroversial_jack

There's been this myth that the Israeli army are some of the best soldiers, they are far from that.They aren't getting it all their own way either, there is stiff resistance going on
Gaza latest on 16:36 - Dec 17 with 573 viewsBoundy

Gaza latest on 13:29 - Dec 17 by controversial_jack

There's been this myth that the Israeli army are some of the best soldiers, they are far from that.They aren't getting it all their own way either, there is stiff resistance going on

Your opinion is based on what exactly?

Gaza latest on 16:47 - Dec 17 with 562 viewsonehunglow

Gaza latest on 13:29 - Dec 17 by controversial_jack

Their secret services aren’t bad though I mean they sneaked into lovely Argentina ,just after the war, to search for war ( Nazi) war criminals and managed to drag Eichman away ,try him and hang him.
Terrible wasn’t it.
Putin will stand trial some day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024