Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaza latest 20:46 - Dec 8 with 12331 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67664804

Welsh journo speaks on Israel, Gaza, Yanks, Article 99

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gaza latest on 14:38 - Dec 11 with 961 viewsKeithHaynes

Gaza latest on 09:58 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

Shouldn't the question be, why is Israel committing genocide and ethnic cleansing?

That’s an allegation, not proven.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gaza latest on 14:50 - Dec 11 with 950 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 14:38 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

That’s an allegation, not proven.

Yes, and there have been plenty of those.
Gaza latest on 14:56 - Dec 11 with 942 viewsKeithHaynes

Gaza latest on 14:50 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

Yes, and there have been plenty of those.

There always will be.

Gaza latest on 15:55 - Dec 11 with 921 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 09:06 - Dec 11 by raynor94

Why don't you just answer his question

Which question?
I replied to 2 of his posts with no reply, hence my reaction to such a blindfolded post 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 15:58 - Dec 11 with 915 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 09:31 - Dec 11 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure the oil rich gulf states could offer residents status and jobs to the Palistinians. They Gulf states currently have 15 million foreign workers of which 12 million are from Asia, mainly India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Wonder why the gulf states are reluctant to help their fellow Muslim Arabs. They seem happy to send them billions for arms.

They probably could, but why should they help Israel in forcing a native people from their lands?

The points you make are ironically the exact thing people can say by just changing Muslim/arab and Palestinian, to USA and Israel.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gaza latest on 16:47 - Dec 11 with 875 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 14:56 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

There always will be.

Not sure how much more proof is needed
Gaza latest on 17:02 - Dec 11 with 864 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 23:10 - Dec 10 by jackrmee

Exactly. So we should be expected to take any Christian refugees worldwide ?

In the UK and Europe we take refugees of any religion.
Gaza latest on 17:07 - Dec 11 with 855 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 15:58 - Dec 11 by jackrmee

They probably could, but why should they help Israel in forcing a native people from their lands?

The points you make are ironically the exact thing people can say by just changing Muslim/arab and Palestinian, to USA and Israel.

Because unless you hadn’t noticed someone from that region attacked and invaded Israel. What did you honestly expect Israel to do?
Again I ask what did Hamas expect?
Login to get fewer ads

Gaza latest on 18:53 - Dec 11 with 830 viewsKeithHaynes

Gaza latest on 16:47 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

It’s all he said, she said.

Gaza latest on 18:54 - Dec 11 with 828 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gaza latest on 17:07 - Dec 11 by Luther27

Because unless you hadn’t noticed someone from that region attacked and invaded Israel. What did you honestly expect Israel to do?

Hamas knew full well what the response would be, yet still went ahead.
Gaza latest on 19:04 - Dec 11 with 819 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 18:54 - Dec 11 by Treforys_Jack

It’s not Hamas getting it though, it’s innocent men, women. Children and homes. It’s an abomination. There’s no excuse for it or support for it
Gaza latest on 19:21 - Dec 11 with 810 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 19:04 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

It’s not Hamas getting it though, it’s innocent men, women. Children and homes. It’s an abomination. There’s no excuse for it or support for it

There is support for a nation that was invaded and suffered horrendous and vile war crimes from a universally recognised terrorist organisation who are currently still hiding amongst the Palestinians fighting the Israel force who are justifiably responding to the actions of Hamas. If that happened in our country what response would you expect?
Hamas are sacrificing the Palestinians…they only care in an ideology and not the people their actions affect. If the world had not turned a blind eye to them taking power in Gaza…if the terror organisations in Yemen and Lebanon had not been allowed to expand and exploit their regions then we would not be in a situation like this.
Israel will do their damdest to wipe out a terror organisation that has poked and provoked them on a regular basis. If they don’t then I’ve no doubt that Iran will yet again rearm them for future warmongering.
Gaza latest on 20:13 - Dec 11 with 789 viewsKeithHaynes

Gaza latest on 19:04 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

That’s what they wanted.

Gaza latest on 22:02 - Dec 11 with 764 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gaza latest on 20:13 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

That’s what they wanted.

Some people simply not understanding, or choosing not to understand.
Gaza latest on 01:00 - Dec 12 with 733 viewsRobbie

What an appalling conflct to comment on , thank goodness I am not at the war zone so can only go on sometimes bias news reporting , my info from the Beeb Verified . Tin hat time .

My pathetic understanding of this recent exchange is , Hamas deliberatly took hostages and again deliberatly took refuge in Schools and Hospitals , innocent civilian casualties followed .

Surely taking on Isreal , hell bent on claiming Palestine , backed by Uncle Sam , bloodshed .
Gaza latest on 08:36 - Dec 12 with 694 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 17:02 - Dec 11 by Luther27

In the UK and Europe we take refugees of any religion.

By our choice.
We shouldn’t be forced to take Christians, just as Muslim countries don’t have to take Muslims in, simply because they are the same religion mun

Gaza latest on 08:41 - Dec 12 with 693 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 17:07 - Dec 11 by Luther27

Hamas expected a huge overkill response, which in my opinion, will cause Israel to lose this “war” and occupation.
The world is starting to wake up to these terrorists now and will hopefully bring an end to this regime and help create a proper 2 state resolution.

And in case you hadn’t noticed…someone from that region attacked and occupied Palestine. What did you honestly expect Hamas to do?
Again, I ask, what did Israel expect?

Gaza latest on 08:43 - Dec 12 with 690 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 18:54 - Dec 11 by Treforys_Jack

Of course.
And the plan seems to be working.

Israel would kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people, then the world would finally step in and help Palestine (like they should have done many years ago).

Gaza latest on 08:47 - Dec 12 with 686 viewsjackrmee

Gaza latest on 19:21 - Dec 11 by Luther27

There is support for a nation that was invaded and suffered horrendous and vile war crimes from a universally recognised terrorist organisation who are currently still hiding amongst the Palestinians fighting the Israel force who are justifiably responding to the actions of Hamas. If that happened in our country what response would you expect?
Hamas are sacrificing the Palestinians…they only care in an ideology and not the people their actions affect. If the world had not turned a blind eye to them taking power in Gaza…if the terror organisations in Yemen and Lebanon had not been allowed to expand and exploit their regions then we would not be in a situation like this.
Israel will do their damdest to wipe out a terror organisation that has poked and provoked them on a regular basis. If they don’t then I’ve no doubt that Iran will yet again rearm them for future warmongering.

There is NO support for a nation that was invaded and suffered horrendous and vile war crimes from a universally recognised terrorist STATE who are currently still hiding BEHIND A WALL OCCUPYING the PALESTINIANS who are justifiably responding to the actions of ISRAEL. If that happened in our country what response would you expect?
ISRAEL are sacrificing the Palestinians…they only care in an ideology and not the people their actions affect. If the world had not turned a blind eye to them taking power in Gaza…if the terror organisations in ISRAEL had not been allowed to expand and exploit their regions then we would not be in a situation like this.
HAMAS will do their damdest to wipe out a terror organisation that has poked and provoked them on a regular basis. If they don’t then I’ve no doubt that USA will yet again rearm them for future warmongering.

DO YOU SEE MY POINT MATE?

Gaza latest on 08:58 - Dec 12 with 680 viewsjackrmee

If England built a wall around wales and everyone was in an open air prison, where we were forced to go through many checkpoints and checks just to get to work in the morning… if our water and electricity was controlled and regularly cut off by England… if we could only drive on dirt roads as the motorways were just for English people… if the English came and kidnapped our children and held thousands of them across the wall in English jails without charge for years… if they can over and bulldozed our family homes and built new English estates where our houses were and kept expanding them… if they murdered and raped our wives and daughters… if they stopped us leaving wales at all… if they regularly bombed and shot us as we tried to go about our lives…

I’m sure some of us would stand up and try and somehow make an armed resistance against them.
I definitely would.
That’s what Hamas is.

Gaza latest on 09:11 - Dec 12 with 676 viewsBoundy

Gaza latest on 16:47 - Dec 11 by controversial_jack

I'm not saying it is or not happening but what proof are you referring to ?,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gaza latest on 09:20 - Dec 12 with 663 viewsTogg

Gaza latest on 08:41 - Dec 12 by jackrmee

Hamas expected a huge overkill response, which in my opinion, will cause Israel to lose this “war” and occupation.
The world is starting to wake up to these terrorists now and will hopefully bring an end to this regime and help create a proper 2 state resolution.

And in case you hadn’t noticed…someone from that region attacked and occupied Palestine. What did you honestly expect Hamas to do?

A two state solution has been offered on numerous occasions and turned down. The original two state solution waa 80% land for the Arabs. Egypt Syria Jordan etc would not except this and told the Palestinians to leave their land and tried to wipe Israel off the map. Maybe these countries should also take huge blame for the current situation. Hamas are just terrorists and whi will not countenance any internal opposition. Do you think if they were offered more land the hostility to Israel would end? Three main leaders are multi millionaires probably from the money they received in aid. Much of that also going on building tunnels, weapons and very little if any going towards the people they represent .

You put your points very well and quite honestly there is blame on all sides. Let's not forget Israel in made up of 21% Arabs. Which have citizenship, rights, health and education and many consider themselves Israelis. These were people whose families decided to stay .
[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 9:21]
Gaza latest on 10:15 - Dec 12 with 630 viewscontroversial_jack

Gaza latest on 09:11 - Dec 12 by Boundy

I'm not saying it is or not happening but what proof are you referring to ?,

18,000 civilians killed, 80% of housing destroyed. Forced mass evacuations. Hospitals, schools, regugee camps deliberately targeted. No power, water shortages no medical aid. I’m not sure whst else you need
Gaza latest on 10:21 - Dec 12 with 629 viewsLuther27

Gaza latest on 08:41 - Dec 12 by jackrmee

So you admit Hamas are quite happy sacrificing the Palestinians. October 7th attack was a new depth into how vile they are. What did you expect the Israeli response to be?
Gaza latest on 10:51 - Dec 12 with 609 viewscontroversial_jack

They have done it again

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/12/12/israel-hamas-war-live-palesti
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024