Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C*** Goal Music 21:57 - Dec 17 with 4081 viewsSaintNick

Im surprised that i don't find myself angered by the cr** goal music when we score, I have worked out that it is because i am sick to death of half the ground being silent and the other half spening most of their time singing songs about Pompey.

The goal music might be cr*p, it might be artificially rousing the crowd, but at least it is getting people out of their seats and making a bit of noise and that is better than nothing.

Hopefully it will stir some of them to actually make some noise other than when they join in when we score.

Well thats my take on it whats other peoples views

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

C*** Goal Music on 23:38 - Dec 19 with 843 viewsChesham_Saint

C*** Goal Music on 19:50 - Dec 19 by grumpy

I don’t think you like that music, do you Chesham

What on earth makes you think that, Grumps?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

C*** Goal Music on 23:42 - Dec 19 with 838 viewsChesham_Saint

C*** Goal Music on 21:08 - Dec 19 by 1teeminants

Chill out Chesham ffs

I don’t mind it as it wakes some of our fans up .

If something impacts my enjoyment, I’m going to speak out. I don’t like it, it’s not what football is about for me, so I’ve said my piece. Feel free to dance away if that’s what you have to do to enjoy a Saints goal. Just brace yourself for an almighty piss take when the skates are next in town.

C*** Goal Music on 06:33 - Dec 20 with 798 viewscocklebreath

C*** Goal Music on 23:42 - Dec 19 by Chesham_Saint

If something impacts my enjoyment, I’m going to speak out. I don’t like it, it’s not what football is about for me, so I’ve said my piece. Feel free to dance away if that’s what you have to do to enjoy a Saints goal. Just brace yourself for an almighty piss take when the skates are next in town.

Yep they will love it, Westbrom fans took the piss, think they couldn’t quite believe whst was going on, as I said before as soon as the zombie dance starts I sit down.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

C*** Goal Music on 09:41 - Dec 20 with 736 viewsIanSouthstander

C*** Goal Music on 06:33 - Dec 20 by cocklebreath

Yep they will love it, Westbrom fans took the piss, think they couldn’t quite believe whst was going on, as I said before as soon as the zombie dance starts I sit down.

Who gives a flying fcuk what West Brom fans think.

They more than any other set of fans have no room to criticise.

BOING BOING.
C*** Goal Music on 09:53 - Dec 20 with 727 viewsdarthvader

C*** Goal Music on 09:41 - Dec 20 by IanSouthstander

Who gives a flying fcuk what West Brom fans think.

They more than any other set of fans have no room to criticise.

BOING BOING.

Let the counts take the piss as we go 3 nil up who cares.

We could all just sit and clap a goal after the initial roar ,i never used to like it but if it gets the kids,mums,dads grannies and disabled people moving their arms and singing and joining in for a bit then im all for it .

keep the faith coyr

C*** Goal Music on 10:05 - Dec 20 with 720 viewsNumber_58

I'd imagine they're down there right now already taking the p*ss out of our total obsession with them. The greatest thing about the goal music is that it doesn't mention Portsmouth.
C*** Goal Music on 13:13 - Dec 20 with 686 viewsChesham_Saint

C*** Goal Music on 09:53 - Dec 20 by darthvader

Let the counts take the piss as we go 3 nil up who cares.

We could all just sit and clap a goal after the initial roar ,i never used to like it but if it gets the kids,mums,dads grannies and disabled people moving their arms and singing and joining in for a bit then im all for it .

What because the "kids, mums, dads, grannies and disabled people" are incapable of enjoying the simple and pure joy of a goal in its own right (especially now we don't have to suffer the awful VAR delay)?

That exemplifies the whole patronising, saccharine bollocks of the whole thing. Tristram in marketing thinks he can improve on things by dishing out rattles and face paint and a bouncy little song as the great unwashed thicko masses are too dull to enjoy the moment for what it is.

What next, compulsory Mexican Waves?

C*** Goal Music on 14:24 - Dec 20 with 647 viewsfelly1

I like it, it's good daft fun.
Fans are happy as we've scored and it prolongs the goal celebration.
From where I sit and watching back on YouTube it seems pretty popular.

If it's not for you you, you don't have to join in I guess.
Login to get fewer ads

C*** Goal Music on 14:53 - Dec 20 with 635 viewsPatfromPoole

If we score against the Skates, the whole ground would go a bit ape to it, and I think it would actually be quite the sight.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

C*** Goal Music on 15:19 - Dec 20 with 617 views1teeminants

What from fans that are led by a clown who stinks of piss ? . I Couldn’t give a f@ck what skates or what any other fans think tbh. I’m beyond all that. I never said I did it just don’t see a problem with it.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

C*** Goal Music on 16:36 - Dec 20 with 579 viewsChesham_Saint

C*** Goal Music on 15:19 - Dec 20 by 1teeminants

What from fans that are led by a clown who stinks of piss ? . I Couldn’t give a f@ck what skates or what any other fans think tbh. I’m beyond all that. I never said I did it just don’t see a problem with it.

I have to conclude from that 1Team, that you don't have any skate mates or live in an area where they are prevalent...

C*** Goal Music on 22:35 - Dec 20 with 511 viewscocklebreath

It seems this place is full of zombie dancing goat eyed gumbos, how depressing.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

C*** Goal Music on 00:32 - Dec 21 with 478 viewsdarthvader

C*** Goal Music on 13:13 - Dec 20 by Chesham_Saint

What because the "kids, mums, dads, grannies and disabled people" are incapable of enjoying the simple and pure joy of a goal in its own right (especially now we don't have to suffer the awful VAR delay)?

That exemplifies the whole patronising, saccharine bollocks of the whole thing. Tristram in marketing thinks he can improve on things by dishing out rattles and face paint and a bouncy little song as the great unwashed thicko masses are too dull to enjoy the moment for what it is.

What next, compulsory Mexican Waves?

If it continues to wind you up , i say again im all for it . And i think you should start it

keep the faith coyr

C*** Goal Music on 12:10 - Dec 21 with 429 viewsChesham_Saint

C*** Goal Music on 00:32 - Dec 21 by darthvader

If it continues to wind you up , i say again im all for it . And i think you should start it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024