Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Xmas 09:57 - Dec 22 with 1553 viewsSaintNick

What has everyone got planned

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Xmas on 11:17 - Dec 22 with 1505 viewsBerber

Family dinner for 14 at a restaurant in Bristol.
Xmas on 16:04 - Dec 22 with 1398 viewscocklebreath

Spend a f)(ck load of money feeding the in laws, get p!ssed, watch saints and try to stop the kids kicking the sh!t out of each other. Sainsburys have run out of Christmas puddings so now I’ve got to go for an Asda one😪

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Xmas on 16:10 - Dec 22 with 1388 viewsfelly1

Getting pissed up and knocking out the father in law... Usual stuff like that.
Xmas on 23:35 - Dec 22 with 1262 viewscotswoldsaint

My children going to my ex's for Christmas/Boxing Day so on my own watching MLT's greatest goals video with a seasonal Turkey & Ham Pot Noodle. Get in there!!
Xmas on 00:12 - Dec 23 with 1246 viewsLondonSaint76

Xmas on 16:04 - Dec 22 by cocklebreath

Spend a f)(ck load of money feeding the in laws, get p!ssed, watch saints and try to stop the kids kicking the sh!t out of each other. Sainsburys have run out of Christmas puddings so now I’ve got to go for an Asda one😪

Treat yourself, go M&S for the Christmas pud - their vanilla custard is a damned good addition to go with it as well 🎄😆

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Xmas on 00:16 - Dec 23 with 1243 viewsSouthamptonfan

Xmas on 23:35 - Dec 22 by cotswoldsaint

My children going to my ex's for Christmas/Boxing Day so on my own watching MLT's greatest goals video with a seasonal Turkey & Ham Pot Noodle. Get in there!!

Reminds me of Christmas going back decades, always looking forward to the usual goals of the season video / dvd for Christmas. Spent most Christmas days watching all the goals from the season before, back during the Dell days. Of course, no such thing is there nowadays, now that we can see any goal or game we want on line. The MLT goals of the season I got one year, yes a real treat that was. Could watch that over and over - still got the video now.

Off to QPR tomorrow then TV, alcohol, and eating too much Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Then football again on boxing day, then a bit of time seeing other family members, maybe... 🤔
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 0:19]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Xmas on 00:40 - Dec 23 with 1230 viewsLondonSaint76

Round to my daughter & hubby for Christmas Day along with my mum - it is her 100th Christmas this year so we have got a decent bottle of bubbly and managed to get hold of a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu 100 which is a more than half decent brandy to toast her landmark Christmas. Boxing Day will be footie orientated. Got some nice Hogs Back T.E.A. and a snifter of Grand Marnier for the evening footie highlights. Sky have finally wrecked Boxing Day tradition for half of all PL Club supporters this year - just 5 games not all 10 as it always used to be, even up to about 2/3 years ago where 1 or 2 games got pushed back to the 27th, absolute disgrace…
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 0:46]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Xmas on 08:29 - Dec 23 with 1154 viewscocklebreath

Xmas on 00:12 - Dec 23 by LondonSaint76

Treat yourself, go M&S for the Christmas pud - their vanilla custard is a damned good addition to go with it as well 🎄😆

Too late the wife bought an Asda finest one or whatever it’s called, got stupid oranges stuck to the side and cherries on top, all I wanted was a proper Christmas pudding. The only custard to go with it is Ambrosia, the king of custards.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Xmas on 08:14 - Dec 24 with 953 viewssolent_toffee

Xmas on 00:40 - Dec 23 by LondonSaint76

Round to my daughter & hubby for Christmas Day along with my mum - it is her 100th Christmas this year so we have got a decent bottle of bubbly and managed to get hold of a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu 100 which is a more than half decent brandy to toast her landmark Christmas. Boxing Day will be footie orientated. Got some nice Hogs Back T.E.A. and a snifter of Grand Marnier for the evening footie highlights. Sky have finally wrecked Boxing Day tradition for half of all PL Club supporters this year - just 5 games not all 10 as it always used to be, even up to about 2/3 years ago where 1 or 2 games got pushed back to the 27th, absolute disgrace…
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 0:46]

Happy 100th Birthday to your mum!

I’m in the Forest of Dean for Christmas with the in law. It’s great, loads of food, booze, nice walks with the dogs in the forests. Got my IPad so Boxing Day will be football bets and watching games on Prime. Everton don’t play until the 27th so that want even ruin it.

Happy Christmas Saints.
Xmas on 18:27 - Dec 24 with 811 viewsUlsterBaz

Moved back to NI 4 weeks ago after 22 years in the south of England. The last 17 in Chandlers Ford. A massive change but thoroughly enjoying being home. Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎄🎄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024