Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread 10:10 - Jan 13 with 2773 viewsSaintNick

Here we go, in 7 hours time will we have made history, No Guts No Glory we need to show up today

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 2726 views1ASIN12

On paper we should win this and go 2nd for a couple of hours. I agree with you Nick , reading some people’s comments about how wonderful Danny Rohl is im surprised he’s not managing a top club.

However too much is being made on the unbeaten run and at some point we are going to lose a game it might be this week, next week or the week after.

It’s a shame but we would have been better of losing at Norwich but held out to win at both Watford and Huddersfield for example.

Unbeaten runs are great and it’s nice to go to football again and not lose every week.
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 11:17 - Jan 13 with 2717 viewsHeisenberg

2.00 pm Team news
2.05 Usual suspects will be on here criticising RMs selection.
4.50 We will have either won drawn or lost
5.09 Usual suspects will be on here moaning.

I’m with Pat. Have a bad feeling about this one.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Jan 13 with 2533 viewsButty101

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 11:17 - Jan 13 by Heisenberg

2.00 pm Team news

Baz doing his best to give a goal away again.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 15:06 - Jan 13 with 2525 viewsRon11

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Jan 13 by Butty101

Baz doing his best to give a goal away again.

And with only 3 minutes gone...
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 2472 viewsBison

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 11:17 - Jan 13 by Heisenberg

2.00 pm Team news

So try Mr White , its so negative on hear its untrue. The censorship then the doom and gloom when we might make history. But still...... when I am feeling down I log on to see how bad my fellow Saints fans feel. It cheers me up.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Jan 13 with 2464 viewsButty101

Anyone would think the transfer window is open, what with Che waking up after hibernating for the last 4months

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Jan 13 with 2455 viewsSFC_Referee

Get in there! That just shows why if we do get in another striker we need to keep the pair up top here as well!

Still that’s how 5 games in a row that I’ve gotten the first goalscorers right for!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Jan 13 with 2400 viewsKent_Oscillator

Che reverting to type by blasting over when it was easier to score - my overall worry watching this is that it really does seem like we are more interested in possession rather than defence splitting passing - we are breaking down our own build ups just to keep the bll0ody ball instead of putting the opposition to the sword....
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 2366 viewsKent_Oscillator

Thats Better!!! Whooska!!!
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 17:08 - Jan 13 with 2271 viewsgrumpy

Great performance from everyone. coyrs...........
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 17:22 - Jan 13 with 2221 viewsBridders2

Brilliant performance. We maintain possession but are so much more threatening than we were a few weeks ago. We've definitely turned a corner and are still improving. Before we knocked it round the back and waited 10 minutes to properly attack the goal, now we attack every minute or two, Frazer has enabled us to do this, him and Walker Peters are on fire. Feel very proud of my team tonight.
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Jan 13 with 2169 viewsdirk_doone

A perfect day.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Jan 13 with 2123 viewsmushinexile

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Jan 13 by dirk_doone

A perfect day.

Not quite. Sunderland could do with one, too!
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 2016 viewsButty101

A cracking result

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Jan 13 with 1971 viewskingslandstand1

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Jan 13 by mushinexile

Not quite. Sunderland could do with one, too!

Oh bolox
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 19:34 - Jan 13 with 1933 viewsSFC_Referee

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Jan 13 by kingslandstand1

Oh bolox

Well annoying especially with some of the chances they had!
Like it makes you wonder if them keeping Ross Stewart would’ve been better for us on the fact that they may have gotten better results against the teams around us, as it’s made no difference at all to us

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 13 with 1847 viewsgrumpy

Ist April fixture could be interesting.
I remember that being a popular away venue in the past.
Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 1777 viewsSFC_Referee

Sheffield Wednesday Game Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 13 by grumpy

Ist April fixture could be interesting.
I remember that being a popular away venue in the past.

Well a lot can change in two and a half months, as just think of where we were in the middle of October! But yeah it’s certainly shaping to be one important fixture, and one that’ll probably be the hardest to get tickets for outta all our games this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024