Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 15:19 - Jan 21 with 1692 viewssaint22

Got a last minute winner if only we had got him!
Guess we aren’t signing a striker of his level, or any this window
[Post edited 21 Jan 15:20]
Leeds on 16:44 - Jan 21 with 1574 views1teeminants

He came off the bench and scored a dodgy injury time penalty ffs.

Leeds were awful .Our squad is as good as anyone’s in this League. If Che Adams stays we don’t need a striker.
[Post edited 21 Jan 16:47]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leeds on 17:09 - Jan 21 with 1541 viewsericofarabia

Leeds on 16:44 - Jan 21 by 1teeminants

Leeds were awful .Our squad is as good as anyone’s in this League. If Che Adams stays we don’t need a striker.

Exactly, but he has chipped some goals along the way, and certainly contributed more than The Loch Ness Drogba has🙄
But his actions at the end you'd have thought he'd come on and scored a world class 15 min hat trick.😲
Our team ethos at the moment is a joy to see.
Leeds on 18:42 - Jan 21 with 1419 viewskingslandstand1

Leeds on 16:44 - Jan 21 by 1teeminants

If Che was to go it would surely only be for a decent pay rise (or the offer was ridiculous? which he could get plus more if he waited til the end of the season, or may actually sign a new contract with us in the Prem

However, he didn't exactly set the Prem alight over the last couple of seasons with us so would he next season? I'd like to think he's like to stay and see the promotion race out
Leeds on 22:39 - Jan 21 with 1270 viewshedgeend61

Don't need him saint22, starting on the bench for Leeds, not gonna get in our team is he.

JP, 28 games, 10 goals,1 assist, needs to up his game,
Adam Armstrong, 28games, 14 goals, 11 assists.

Playing well, should have 5 or 6 by half time yesterday, declared on 3, Russ didn't want to embarrass his mate, (old assistant), foot off the pedal HT, bigger tests ahead, Swansea weren't threatening, even brought Jack on the hour mark to test our defence, few dodgy passes to the swans, couldn't take advantage, Watford FA Cup next, rest a few, should have enough for them, move on to Rotherham.

Another thing , his full name is Joël Mohammed Ramzan Piroe, you ain't getting that on the back of a shirt, of afford it
Leeds on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 1042 viewsLondonSaint76

Leeds on 22:39 - Jan 21 by hedgeend61

Don't need him saint22, starting on the bench for Leeds, not gonna get in our team is he.

JP, 28 games, 10 goals,1 assist, needs to up his game,
Adam Armstrong, 28games, 14 goals, 11 assists.

Playing well, should have 5 or 6 by half time yesterday, declared on 3, Russ didn't want to embarrass his mate, (old assistant), foot off the pedal HT, bigger tests ahead, Swansea weren't threatening, even brought Jack on the hour mark to test our defence, few dodgy passes to the swans, couldn't take advantage, Watford FA Cup next, rest a few, should have enough for them, move on to Rotherham.

Another thing , his full name is Joël Mohammed Ramzan Piroe, you ain't getting that on the back of a shirt, of afford it

That’s interesting - I’ll admit I was one of those who were disappointed that we didn’t get him, I didn’t realise he was starting on the bench but was thinking the other day that I hadn’t heard much about him recently. AA had his critics before & at the start of the season but I would not have wanted Piroe instead of AA but as well as AA.
One thing that will worry me is if Leeds get Benson, he looked excellent in this division last season and I would have been happy to see him come here in a swap deal plus cash for Tella if he really wanted to go back to Burnley. As it turned out we got a very good price for him from Leverkusen - I see he got a goal for them at the weekend in a 3-2 away win.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Leeds on 19:48 - Jan 22 with 1036 viewscocklebreath

Whet a gumbo, we’re flying and you still bitch.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leeds on 09:14 - Jan 23 with 941 viewssaint901

We still need a PL quality striker.

Piroe is not that man. He needs five chances to make decent effort on goal and at the level we want to be at, it's not good enough.
Leeds on 11:07 - Jan 23 with 888 viewsSaintNick

Leeds on 09:14 - Jan 23 by saint901

We still need a PL quality striker.

Piroe is not that man. He needs five chances to make decent effort on goal and at the level we want to be at, it's not good enough.

Do we need a striker ? Yes if Adams leaves, but if not then we should consider that we are the divisions 2nd highest scorers only 3 goals behind top scorers Leicester, we have the divisions 3rd highest scorer in Adam Armstrong and Che Adams if he stays in joint 15th place on 8 goals with Fraser & Edozie on 5 apiece

But we have goals from all areas and players getting stronger by the week, we have had 14 different scorers this season and that is good, we arent reliant on one man, although on top of his 14 goals Adam Armstrong has 11 assists, so is our key player

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 13:55 - Jan 23 with 831 viewsLondonSaint76

Leeds on 19:48 - Jan 22 by cocklebreath

Whet a gumbo, we’re flying and you still bitch.

If it’s me you are referring to, I am most certainly not bitching about anything. Suggest you go back and re-read the post. I was responding to the post about Piroe now starting on the bench and admitted that back in August I was disappointed we didn’t get him - how is that bitching ffs?? Yes, I was disappointed in August as I thought at the time he’d have been good for us - by me now saying that’s interesting I am concluding that I was probably wrong, if that’s bitching then I must have slipped through a hole in the space/time continuum and landed in a parrallel universe! If anything, conceding that I was probably wrong is the exact opposite to bitching.
For further clarification, I said AA had his critics at the start of the season - fact. I was not one of them! He’s brilliant in this Division and I am so glad we didn’t take the offer from Ipswich.
As for Benson, again not bitching, I think it would be great if we got him for two reasons
1 - He’d be an asset that would give us another good option going forward
2 - Stops him improving the team I think will turn out to be our biggest threat to a top 2 finish, which takes us full circle back to Piroe - long may he continue to prove me wrong to have been disappointed back in August not to have got him and long may he stay on the Leeds bench and not score more goals for them - I was disappointed then but I’m sure not now, agree 100%, we are flying and long may that continue 😁⚽️😁

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024