Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Klopped Out 10:49 - Jan 26 with 903 viewssaints__fan__73

Sad day for Nick.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/jurgen-klopp-announces-decision-step-down-liver

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Klopped Out on 12:29 - Jan 26 with 847 viewsSaintNick

Very sad day, could I ask everyone wear a black armband whilst posting and I am planning a minutes silence at 6pm this evening so we can all pay our respects to such a loss for LFC

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Klopped Out on 12:39 - Jan 26 with 831 viewsIanSouthstander

Love him or loathe him , and i loathe him. I have to admit that he has done a brilliant job for the bin dippers , and will go down in history as one of the great managers.
Klopped Out on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 782 viewsSalisburySaint

Klopped Out on 12:29 - Jan 26 by SaintNick

Very sad day, could I ask everyone wear a black armband whilst posting and I am planning a minutes silence at 6pm this evening so we can all pay our respects to such a loss for LFC

Sky Sports news now renamed Klopp news. They are all in mourning on there, not worth watching if you actually want some sports news
Klopped Out on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 762 viewssolent_toffee

Klopped Out on 13:14 - Jan 26 by SalisburySaint

Sky Sports news now renamed Klopp news. They are all in mourning on there, not worth watching if you actually want some sports news

On the plus side, I will now have Sky Sports News off for a few while so will not have my daily self induced fume listening to that tool Flex and the other clowns giving their insight into the big six’s transfer dealings.
Klopped Out on 16:39 - Jan 26 with 678 viewsSalisburySaint

Klopped Out on 13:32 - Jan 26 by solent_toffee

On the plus side, I will now have Sky Sports News off for a few while so will not have my daily self induced fume listening to that tool Flex and the other clowns giving their insight into the big six’s transfer dealings.

True, the current transfer obsession is bad too
Klopped Out on 17:05 - Jan 26 with 612 viewsLondonSaint76

Klopped Out on 13:14 - Jan 26 by SalisburySaint

Have they changed the theme music at the start of the show yet to the old Our Tune theme music from the Simon Bates show on Radio 1 circa 1985??

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024